Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

fakeaccount posted:

Was railing her, and I accidentally shoved it in her rear end. She started crying. I had to wait a couple minutes for her to stop so I could continue fuckin her.

this but i didn't stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

*clears throat*

Ask your mother.

i like your av

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

oncearoundaltair posted:

I was out drinking with a couple I knew and their friend. I wasn't attracted to her much at all and she was a pain, but we continued to drink and we went back to their place. Eventually I decided I had been wrong and now found her hot as hell. My friend and his partner brought us blankets and pillows and we bedded down on the sofa in the dark. There were piles of books/journals/papers everywhere. I kicked them all off the sofa while pulling her drawers off - apart from one book or something that wouldn't move. So I kicked as hard as possible and it flew across the room. She said "You'll get that for me later?" and I was all sure, whatever you want. Then she said "It's my leg". Then I remembered she was the friend they had with a prosthetic leg.

so did you gently caress her

• Locked thread