Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I said come in! posted:

I remember asking this in the previous thread, but no one really had an answer at the time. Is this going to be like Dark Souls 2 where you can farm an area until the monsters in that area stop respawning?

There's been zero indication of that, thankfully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

It seems to be using DeS style archstones, though, so if you want to reset all the enemies without dying, you'll have to port to the hub and back.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I said come in! posted:

I was actually kinda hoping that would be in, but it's not something I care passionately about one way or the other.

Oh, sorry. Personally I found it really stressful because some items had so low drop rates as it was. But I can see why some people would have preferred it.

I like that they eventually patched it in to be optional in DS2

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

definitely LASERTAG

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Phoix posted:

I just figured out the trick to him after posting that. The trick is he isn't a Bloodborne boss. He's a Dark Souls 2 boss. If you just stay directly in front of him and dodge towards him and to the right on every attack he'll whiff everything.

HOLY poo poo this is absolutely right, BSB was a wall for me and following that I beat him in just two tries. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

WaltherFeng posted:

Can you wield a dagger in your off hand to benefit from the weapon skill while using let's say, a longsword in your main hand for damage?

Because I'm so doing that if so.

I thought you could, but I'm trying it now and it doesn't seem like it? That can't be right....

CuddlyZombie fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Mar 24, 2016

• Locked thread