Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Lazyfire posted:

I think this constitutes backing out of the challenge by admitting you could do this but refuse to because somehow an N64 emulator is going to somehow ruin your mac.
To be fair, he's dumb enough to own a mac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I'm gonna have to delay picking a game for a few days because I have no acknowledgement from Zaph or Michael Scott(he's mysteriously disappeared off the forums after I called him out.) And with Stux unable to play anything we might have to draft new posters honestly. I edited the OP to be less about me personally since it's going to be up longer and makes the forum look lovely.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Akumos posted:

I'm gonna have to delay picking a game for a few days because I have no acknowledgement from Zaph or Michael Scott(he's mysteriously disappeared off the forums after I called him out.) And with Stux unable to play anything we might have to draft new posters honestly. I edited the OP to be less about me personally since it's going to be up longer and makes the forum look lovely.

stux will never ever play these things.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Great Joe posted:

To be fair, he's dumb enough to own a mac.

the software i use is osx only. also windows is a pile of poo poo anyway

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

Yes, but it's the only way to play games made using the DirectX API.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mordaedil posted:

Yes, but it's the only way to play games made using the DirectX API.

uhhh they don't call it xbox for nothing!!!

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Akumos posted:

just probate stux

Stux posted:

I mean look at how retarded this post is. punish the idiot

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Just found out I been called out sorry, I mostly post at work so I don't check the forums a ton on the weekends.

Don't know if I'm gonna have time for this though, I've got way too much poo poo to do and way too little free time as it is.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Personally I think this entire idea of drafting random people is loving terrible, we're lucky we even got two tournaments so far and the last one just barely was functional. It's hard enough to get goons to willingly participate in something, let alone this. It's a cute concept but much like jury duty everyone is going to want to find a way out~ Kewpuh you should close this thread and never do this again lmao

If we're going to push on then we either enforce the ban dodge rule and two of you are getting banned or we ignore that and just draft like 3 more people.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Akumos posted:

Personally I think this entire idea of drafting random people is loving terrible, we're lucky we even got two tournaments so far and the last one just barely was functional. It's hard enough to get goons to willingly participate in something, let alone this. It's a cute concept but much like jury duty everyone is going to want to find a way out~ Kewpuh you should close this thread and never do this again lmao

If we're going to push on then we either enforce the ban dodge rule and two of you are getting banned or we ignore that and just draft like 3 more people.

Dodge rule then draft more posters afterwards? I'm sure Impzone or hell, even some of the other subforums would be happy to send their terrible posters to compete in the thunderdome.
CCCC and ADRTW come to mind.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

How Rude posted:

just probate stux

I mean look at how retarded this post is. punish the idiot

im sorry about your piece of poo poo OS

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
You're full of poo poo stux. Installing a single game on your mac isn't going to break it. And if you had such important mission-critical software that could never fail you wouldn't have it on a loving MacBook. You'd also have regular backups and an up to date restore option that could be deployed in about 45 minutes for when something inevitably goes wrong with your laptop.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Just perpetually ban Stux

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

You're full of poo poo stux. Installing a single game on your mac isn't going to break it. And if you had such important mission-critical software that could never fail you wouldn't have it on a loving MacBook. You'd also have regular backups and an up to date restore option that could be deployed in about 45 minutes for when something inevitably goes wrong with your laptop.

can I give the thread back to you jesus

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Akumos posted:

can I give the thread back to you jesus

Just pick a game and time, and call out participants, don't worry about people showing up or not just let them get probated for being huge bitches. If stux gets banned again then you've succeeded. I have a pretty great idea for a contest that you're free to steal if you want.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

this.

also goddamnit I want to see ethanol play!! i got a lot riding on him

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i volunteer as a backup for whatever game you end up playing if someone bitches out and accept whatever probation gets assessed also

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Eonwe posted:

i volunteer as a backup for whatever game you end up playing if someone bitches out and accept whatever probation gets assessed also

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

VideoGames posted:

this.

also goddamnit I want to see ethanol play!! i got a lot riding on him

Before I sold the trash game mario kart 8 to fund a true racing experience with forza I made sure to gold every track on 150 cc if it is any consolation

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

Before I sold the trash game mario kart 8 to fund a true racing experience with forza I made sure to gold every track on 150 cc if it is any consolation

it is not

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Adam Bowen posted:

agreed theres a reason the US Government only uses windows and microsoft products

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
sorry but the local dick sucking factory only accepts applicants who use OS X.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Zaphod42 posted:

Just found out I been called out sorry, I mostly post at work so I don't check the forums a ton on the weekends.

Don't know if I'm gonna have time for this though, I've got way too much poo poo to do and way too little free time as it is.

bitch

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Zaphod42 posted:

I assume that you have time to play video games, seeing as you post regularly on a video game forum and all

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
all these challengers being bitches. fucks sake

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

VideoGames posted:

it's extremely shameful

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

VideoGames posted:

nominating this excellent poster

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Someone challenge Stux to a PS3 game so he switches roles again and posts a photo of his name on a gigantic coolermaster tower.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

ethanol posted:

Lol

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
holy poo poo that timing

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Akumos posted:

holy poo poo that timing

Yeah that's pretty loving weird. Great minds think alike I guess.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

oh you :>

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

:cripes:, the cripes emoticon.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zaphod42 posted:

gently caress you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zaphod42 posted:

Tons of optional bosses in this game, guess you missed em. Time for NG+ or alt characters!

i dont have time to play a short video game but ive only put in a million hours on bloodborne so i know everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Eonwe posted:

i dont have time to play a short video game but ive only put in a million hours on bloodborne so i know everything

he writes a thesis in just about every thread he joins too

• Locked thread