Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

If mountain dew isn't dew and it doesn't come from a mountain then what is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

hth

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Hillbilly Piss

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
mt dew is slang moonshine back in the day and the person that made was making it for a whiskey mixer

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

oh yeah, because i just want to believe mt dew is exactly what the illuminati says it is. iron pill bitch

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

mt dew is slang moonshine back in the day and the person that made was making it for a whiskey mixer

That sounds disgusting

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Daedra posted:

good to know I've been using it as intended I guess

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

A contraction of may contain diabeetus

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Daedra posted:

god bless tennessee

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

explain why it is citrus flavored? are there citrus trees growing in the appalachian mountains?

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Dr Strangepants posted:

god bless tennessee

You're the only ten I see.

:bigtran:

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/09/12/221845853/mountain-dew-mouth-is-destroying-appalachias-teeth

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

do the dewd

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
mountain dew sucks but its actually a pretty cool name

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

good comments section

boy howdy

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

diabeetus

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
it will... tickle your innards

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The only Mountain Dew I drink is Baja Blast. Why is the only really good Dew a loving Taco Bell exclusive?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Blazing Ownager posted:

The only Mountain Dew I drink is Baja Blast. Why is the only really good Dew a loving Taco Bell exclusive?

Is it just me or does taco bell sodas taste loving terrible?

I've tried three different taco bells in around a 10 year period and every time their pepsi or baja blast tasted like the water was being put through a dirty filter or something.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

it's honestly slurm irl

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
It's sweat. Sweat from my taint.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Is it just me or does taco bell sodas taste loving terrible?

I've tried three different taco bells in around a 10 year period and every time their pepsi or baja blast tasted like the water was being put through a dirty filter or something.

Taco Bells vary wildly in quality level. There's a few that use fresh stuff, keep things clean, and have really carbonated sodas.

Then there's the rest. Honestly anymore it doesn't live up to it's reputation as pure trash. It's higher on the fast food chain tier than poo poo like McDonalds anyway, now.. provided again you don't get a lovely location.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

It's not good. That's what it is.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
lol at high fructose corn syrup

open container
Sep 16, 2008
:wow:

i never knew my jizz did a loopty loop like that

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Its presence is pretty reliable in telling you to stay away from the owner. Much like pit-bulls and Hummer 2's it is a valuable social warning to help you avoid dangerously stupid people.

Kind of like bright coloring on venomous animals OP.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Its presence is pretty reliable in telling you to stay away from the owner. Much like pit-bulls and Hummer 2's it is a valuable social warning to help you avoid dangerously stupid people.

Kind of like bright coloring on venomous animals OP.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm almost 40, never had a cavity, and do the dew quite frequently. Appalachia? More like meth mouth.

• Locked thread