Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

no they will not posted:

actually I change my pick to No. 6 lol

Ok, I'll give him a chance to post his choice here first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no they will not posted:

lol

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

predicting reversal of fortune ahead

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

:greencube:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

no they will not posted:

:twisted:

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

Epic reversal of fortune ftw.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
What about my true story of mystery and self discovery?

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.
if one winner probates another do they serve the time like poster one gets seven days and poster two gets three days or do they kind of cancel out and poster one gets four days and poster two gets none

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

tehinternet posted:

if one winner probates another do they serve the time like poster one gets seven days and poster two gets three days or do they kind of cancel out and poster one gets four days and poster two gets none

I think they appeal, and possibly commit more crimes to stay their executions.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
No. 6 better probate no they will not

or youre wife that works 2

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I just want to figure out why that ♘ Templar slammed my head in a loving car door. It's not my loving fault nobody ever told me the goddamn mother loving password.

Thanks for the cluster headaches you goddamn son of a bitch I hope you remember my loving name while Satan pushes your guts in for 27492949 years with his giant spiked dick you ignorant loving animal.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Broenheim posted:

or youre wife that works 2

No u

Probate someone who doesn't know about the contest and has like a fifteen yr old clean rap sheet

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Here's a random clean rap sheet haver who makes lots of words and posts in d&d:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3580504&userid=188248#post426706597

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

What's the deadline, chief. Unless you want us to wait forever

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Did someone pm this guy yet? The anticipation is killing me

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
what's wrong you coward

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Have the Madador man or the number 6 been notified directly yet. Do they have plat.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

BURN THE WITCH!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Beef Turret posted:

What's the deadline, chief. Unless you want us to wait forever

You personally, yes, but I'll keep this thread open until all of the winners have posted or until Sunday.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
lol

riker

lmao i dont want to probe anyone thats mean :gerty:

i would have said the first post guy but he's already probed, can you just add a day for that dork? :mmmhmm:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Maldoror posted:

lol

riker

lmao i dont want to probe anyone thats mean :gerty:

i would have said the first post guy but he's already probed, can you just add a day for that dork? :mmmhmm:

I'm not sure how probations stack (or don't) but I could do your day first and then the 3 day.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

He's already banned.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

This is all so negative. Avatar/name changes for 5,2,1 (respectively) people of winners choosing would be pretty boss.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

BossRighteous posted:

This is all so negative. Avatar/name changes for 5,2,1 (respectively) people of winners choosing would be pretty boss.

I was thinking about making av changes an option to probation, maybe have a thread they like stuck for a week, give the winner a choice among a few things

maybe I'll do that this week

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

BossRighteous posted:

Name changes would get pretty confusing but giving new avs to people would own. No anime though

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

Name changes would get pretty confusing but giving new avs to people would own. No anime though

Name changes for a poster of your choosing would be awesome. (says a guy who didn't pick his own username)

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Aw man. I was just getting into the bloodlust. The possibility of some poor unaware "good" poster logging in one day to find a week probe from a forum they've hardly ever visited. Maybe a favorite poster of that xzlylo admin that he would be forced to pull the trigger on. But fine. Yeah. It's mean.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Probes on people that aren't gbs regulars would last a whole of ten seconds before the entire contest got shut down

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Business Gorillas posted:

Probes on people that aren't gbs regulars would last a whole of ten seconds before the entire contest got shut down

Nope. One of the first people probated was not a regular. They just have to have posted here recently enough to not have been archived (so within the last year or so I think).

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
But then we could have another different contest. The future is positively blossoming with possibilities. This might be the only chance to snare a sub forum user, though

E: or what gnarly said

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Can I use 3 days of my award to nullify my probation and then use the remaining 4 one someone else?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

No. 6 posted:

Can I use 3 days of my aware to nullify my probation and then use the remaining 4 one someone else?

Nope. 7 days to someone of your choosing. That can be you if you want.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Omigawd it's like Christmas Eve! I can't wait to know who's going to die! Who will you kill no 6?!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I dunno yet. I kinda want to return the favor to no i will not, but I feel that's setting a dangerous precedent for future winners to fight it out.

It's like being a kid in a candy store. And then the nice old stranger asks if you want to try some candy back at his house, and of course you do.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Probate a mod. When they refuse, have a shitfit/meltdown. TIA.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i volunteer as tribute

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I pick Retarded_Clown_ for posting all the dumb hipster threads.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

No. 6 posted:

I dunno yet. I kinda want to return the favor to no i will not, but I feel that's setting a dangerous precedent for future winners to fight it out.

It's like being a kid in a candy store. And then the nice old stranger asks if you want to try some candy back at his house, and of course you do.

Maybe it will help to listen to some inspirational music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHNycLI-Fs

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

No. 6 posted:

I pick Retarded_Clown_ for posting all the dumb hipster threads.

Well done! Now the cycle can begin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

No. 6 posted:

Understandable. Couldn't fault you if you do take the revenge route. I'm glad you're taking your time with this. I'm sure there are some real untouchable posters that would cause a lot of hilarity when coldly murdered.

E: too late, but good job! Excellent choice!

• Locked thread