Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please note the tag of this thread before viewing this image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
There's a whole separate forum for that. SASS or something.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress dads and mods

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Some say that being a mod is a hard job, and thus it is inevitable to become a broken person when you accept the position. I disagree and think that anyone who spends enough time on gbs to be picked to mod, is already a broken person.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
i would be the best mod, b/c i have a keen sense of what's funny and what's not funny. and if you're not postin funny, you're not postin here, at least under my watch.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
redshirt was the best mod ever and the irc fags got pwned by him which is why he was demodded check the logs and discover for urself

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

afeelgoodpoop posted:

redshirt was the best mod ever and the irc fags got pwned by him which is why he was demodded check the logs and discover for urself

interesting response, garbage dick

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

PYF mods have all sucked rear end right? cause I feel they have. Cept the current one they seem cool

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i would be the best mod, b/c i have a keen sense of what's funny and what's not funny. and if you're not postin funny, you're not postin here, at least under my watch.

This is actually what a terrible mod does.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
aren't mods supposed to move all the funny threads to the gas chamber? isnt that the point of it, a collection of funny threads?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
the only thing I don't like that the mods do is delete threads. Gas em or whatever but leave them so I at least know what the gently caress people are talking about with the latest drama.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

REDSHIRT

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

afeelgoodpoop posted:

huh? just post the story i'm not doing some type of csi poo poo to hear a redshirt story

Aug 4, 2010

why would you want to be a mod?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Redshirt has become more annoying that bigpeeler ever was.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Redshirt may be the worst poster in the history of the site, and that's saying something.

Still convinced he is Lowtax just trolling us all.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

thread is not really about redshirt but also other unwanted former mods. spanish manlove, for example

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
manlove was unwanted? i thought he was okay. what does gbs think he did wrong?

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Sweet Tea posted:

thread is not really about redshirt but also other unwanted former mods. spanish manlove, for example

Franco is ok. I just never got the logic in a Mensa member being king of gbs.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Mods...bunch of weenies on scooters think they're cooler than the motorcycle greaser guys. Is there anything to really appreciate there?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Sweet Tea posted:

spmanlove might have been ok white-noise gbs poster like the rest of us, but he was not a good mod. like when there was a hostage situation was going on in australia which was p big news, he kept gasing every single thread about it for reasons, because you know goons don't like to make fun of current events, and would always pop into threads dropping a hot steaming turd going "jfc i cant believe you goons are so bad holy poo poo jfc". it's good hes gone

Xaris fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Mar 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Blazing Zero posted:

manlove was unwanted?

youre wife posted:

Franco is ok.

Xaris posted:

spmanlove might have been ok

lol