Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sitting down to Pee?
Standing Up for MEN!
Sitting down is Cool I guess
LOL if you pee
View Results

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So a serious discussion is needed here, because I'm not sure if the social derision is warranted here. Let us discuss:

Pros of sitting down:

You don't miss (usually)
You can read/text/post/etc. and not have to be going #2!
Is generally cleaner
No chance of getting any pee on your hands! (But wash your hands anyway, goon!)
Cleaning is easier when you DO clean
If you have a girlfriend/wife no seats left up!
Can easily transition to #2 if needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc

Cons:

Takes a bit more time
Can be hell if you do it in a public restroom and its all gross
If you're a large goon, this may be more trouble than its worth, need someone to confirm/deny the difficulty
People make fun of you
If you lived in a place with other goons that do NOT sit down, you could be in for a rude awakening!

So what do you goons and goonettes think? Should the social shaming of sitting down to pee be done away with? Or should we double down and encourage all men to stand proud while they urinate?

Jastiger fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

stop being a bitch and stand up

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
i sit my fat butt on the toilet rim with the seat up and take a huge dump on you and your thread

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

as a man i can jerk off and my hands dont get that stinky either

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Squat for everything.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

numberoneposter posted:

as a man i can jerk off and my hands dont get that stinky either

then you're doing it wrong

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
if you sit down on a toilet with a bidet you can have it wash your balls for you - just press "front cleansing"

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ich ben ein sitzpinkler

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Frog Act posted:

ich ben ein sitzpinkler

ich bien ein frankfurter

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
how about you sit on a penis OP

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

So how does this work with a urinal? Do you sit on it facing the wall or away? Seems gross but I will try it

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sound posted:

So how does this work with a urinal? Do you sit on it facing the wall or away? Seems gross but I will try it

Experts recommend not sitting on or even approaching a urinal.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sitting down at home > standing at a urinal anywhere else > sitting down in public.

I don't know, I splatter and I don't want to clean up piss everywhere :shobon:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Stand in public, sit at home. Also applies to making GBS threads and jerking off

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I sit down to pee and I also don't lift the lid first

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

I sit down to pee and I also don't lift the lid first

:eyepop: Maximum efficiency?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I just throw my dick over my shoulder and piss in the tank when I'm not just sitting backwards on the toilet.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
sit and urinate into a gatorade bottle

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
why bother just piss your pants if its hot out you pants should dry

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

what should i do if

im gay

multivac
Nov 8, 2011

You're a wizard Harry
sitting is for wimps, real men (and women i guess) squat

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
*has a babydick*
*wraps entire body around urinal to hide my babydick*
Hah now nobody will know i have a babydick lol!!

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

As a goony goon the time I spend standing peeing into the toilet is a good 30% of my physically active time each day. Standing pissing for fitness!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Arrath posted:

As a goony goon the time I spend standing peeing into the toilet is a good 30% of my physically active time each day. Standing pissing for fitness!

That is a good point, maybe I should put that under the Con for sitting list. Missing opportunity to do those sweet deadlifts and/or squats.

open container posted:

sit and urinate into a gatorade bottle

Did that poo poo in Iraq too often. Kind of miss being able to do that at work tho. It'd be nice.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
WTF people are voting on the poll but not posting? >:( Not gonna win BEST THREAD that way.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jastiger posted:

WTF people are voting on the poll but not posting? >:( Not gonna win BEST THREAD that way.

you can't force it, man these things take time

much like number 2

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
I sit down to pee if I'm at home and relaxing because that makes my sphincter muscles more limber and I can usually inadvertently squeeze out a decently sized turd or two despite not having to poo poo. It's my secret for regular bowel movements, haters gonna hate.

Plus I don't have to worry about my gf getting pissed at me for not putting the toilet seat down and we bond over the fact that we both pee sitting down lol

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

beefart posted:

I sit down to pee if I'm at home and relaxing because that makes my sphincter muscles more limber and I can usually inadvertently squeeze out a decently sized turd or two despite not having to poo poo. It's my secret for regular bowel movements, haters gonna hate.

Plus I don't have to worry about my gf getting pissed at me for not putting the toilet seat down and we bond over the fact that we both pee sitting down lol

See, we need more heartwarming tales itt.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Standing up to pee is not only a flagrant demonstration of male privilege, but it also makes you appear larger and more threatening than you would be if sitting which could potentially make women feel uncomfortable. A true progressive doesn't stand for equality, he sits.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

Standing up to pee is not only a flagrant demonstration of male privilege, but it also makes you appear larger and more threatening than you would be if sitting which could potentially make women feel uncomfortable. A true progressive doesn't stand for equality, he sits.

More uncomfortable than being in a men's restroom in the first place?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
if you have a large cock sitting down and peeing is a bad angle and you actually cut off the piss stream a bit. Its not healthy. If you have a tiny dick then by all means sit and pee.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I stand up to pee because I can, you probably shouldn't read much more into it

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I was told by a German housewife not to pee standing up because it splashed little bits of pee all over. Please stop oppressing my rights to pee standing and thus bathe a portion of your bathroom in a fine piss mist you, uh, cishetreo ...sedente urine supremacist?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I stand unless ive still got a huge boner from loving your mom. Then I gotta sit and push it down a bit so I dont spray through the seat and toilet top gap coating the bathroom and my legs in stinky piss.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i sit down and just pee straight up into the air onto my face

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
Real men don't pee. Dialysis for all!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So it seems the Gooncensus is that sitting down to pee is the best way. Gonna change my lifestyle now. Thanks ya'll.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Where is the goonswarm spirit? I expected at least a Poopsock option.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
betas all over this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008

beefart posted:

i was watching nephew recently. he pees standing and even though he is only 3 and asked me to hold his penis for him he is more manly and less gay than you

• Locked thread