Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Related Links: SSLP Test PosterRulesLP ArchiveMaster ListTech Support Fort

Welcome to the LP Request thread.

:megaman: R U L E S :megaman:

1. All normal forum rules apply.

2. Scan the LP Master List before making a request for a game just in case it hasn't been done before. (Searching with a blank box shows Abandoned LPs.)

:siren::siren::siren: WANT TO MAKE SOME CHANGES TO THE MASTER LIST!?? :siren::siren::siren:

Did you know that the LP Master List is entirely Goon curated? That's right! baldurk only adds games that get archived to the Master List. All those other LPs that are ongoing, or finished, or abandoned, are left in our capable hands to catalogue! If there's something you think needs to be added, or changed, or whatever, feel free to log on and do it yourself.

Here's the relevant information from baldurk themselves*:

baldurk posted:

The Master List
The Master List contains as complete as possible a list of all Let's Plays that have been started on this forum. It was written to provide all the functionality needed for locating and updating information about Let's Play threads.

If you want to find a thread, you can browse or search - but be aware that by default, abandoned threads have been hidden. If you want to find out if a game has been done before, make sure you search for it, in case the previous thread was abandoned - and thus not on that list.

In order to update out of date information on the list, you can log in with the login: SALP / snatched. If you notice any vandalism on the list, feel free to fix it. If you don't know what it should be, or there is a significant amount of destruction, contact baldurk (email) and he can fix it.

Master list issues - anything that is related to the master list can be posted about in the sandcastle. If you have any questions, comments, bug reports or feature requests they can all go in there or direct to baldurk.

*edited for clarity and proper links

3. If it's not on the LP Master List, state the name of the game, the system it can be played on, and, if preferred, the style of LP (screen shot [SSLP], video [VLP], or hybrid [HLP]). If you are seeking a more specific type of LP, please elaborate (e.g., 100% run, no items, low level, etc.).

4. Games will only be taken off the list once they're finished or archived, or gone unfulfilled for over six months. If a game hasn't been picked up within that time, it will be presumed that there isn't any current interest in LPing it. However, feel free to re-request any game that falls off the list. Every time a game that has "expired" gets re-requested, I'll add a star (*) next to it so that you know just how long of a request it has been and how eager/desperate people are to see it be LPed. Two stars (**) means a game has been re-requested twice, for example, so someone has been waiting at least a year for it to get LPed.

5. If you request a game and an LP of it already has been done, it will only be added to the list if there is a valid reason--this is to prevent the list from becoming too unwieldy. (For example: "it's old" isn't a valid reason, but "all the videos were deleted" is valid).

Note: Requests will be updated when possible; I hardly check my e-mail, so send me a PM if there's a game that should be removed because you or someone else has finished it and you want it removed fast. The LP Master List is a bit outdated, so if there's a request that has been fulfilled, don't be afraid to send me a message or post in this thread.

When you fulfill a request, linking your thread in this topic would be appreciated a tonne.

And lastly, thanks to Darardusaki, Terror Van, and FutureFriend for creating the first three LP Request threads and maintaining those cluster-fucks--particularly FutureFriend, whom I copied most of the thread rules from.

Sally fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jan 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
UNFULFILLED REQUESTS:
code:
[Game Title] - [Platform:Format] - [Date Requested]
  • 80 Days - 01/16
  • Assassin's Creed III* - 12/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood* - 12/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Rogue* - 12/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity* - 12/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Liberation* - 12/15
  • B.A.T.: The Koshan Conspiracy* - 03/16
  • Baldies - 02/16
  • Batman: Arkham Knight - VLP
  • Black Closet - SSLP
  • Blue Dragon - 360 - 03/16
  • Bravely Default** - 3DS:SSLP - 03/16
  • Bravely Second - 3DS:SSLP - 04/16
  • Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter* - 03/16
  • Callahan's Crosstime Saloon* - PC - 06/16
  • Clockwork Knight - Saturn - 04/16
  • Crimson Skies* - 03/16
  • Crusader Of Senty (aka Soleil) - GEN:VLP - 03/16
  • Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Dispair - 06/16
  • Darklands - PC - 03/16
  • Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - PS3 - 05/16
  • Demikids8 - GBA - 12/15
  • Disgaea 4 - PS3 - 05/16
  • Dragon Age: Origins -SSLP
  • Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - DS - 03/16
  • Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King - SSLP
  • Dungeon Lords - PC - 12/15
  • Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard* - 04/16
  • Energy Breaker - SNES - 06/16
  • FarCry 4 - 12/15
  • Fez 2 - 00/00
  • Final Fantasy VIII - SSLP
  • Final Fantasy Type-0** - VLP
  • Fran Bow - 05/16
  • Frozen Synapse* - 03/16
  • Gabriel Knight 3** - 06/16
  • Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 12/15
  • Gex - Saturn/PSX - 04/16
  • Ghost Trick - VLP
  • Gods - 04/16
  • Golden Sun: Dark Dawn** - 06/16
  • Gregory Horror Show - PC - 04/16
  • Haven, Call of the King - PS2 - 12/15
  • Hearts of Iron IV - COOP&SP:PC - 06/16
  • Hired Guns - PC - 04/16
  • Hey You, Pikachu! - 01/16
  • Imperium Galactica 1+2 - PC - 04/16
  • Ironclad Tactics - PC - 04/16
  • Ironseed* - 03/16
  • John Saul's Blackstone Chronicles* - VLP
  • Kaijuu Busters* - DS - 12/15
  • Kentucky Route Zero - PC - 06/16
  • King's Field** - "Doesn't matter, one of them--show off the precursor to the Souls games" - 06/16
  • Kingdom Hearts Series - "Every game as an SSLP" - 06/16
  • Kingdom Under Fire* - XBOX - 06/16
  • Koudelka* - 03/16
  • Kya: Dark Lineage* - 12/15
  • Last Remnant - PC - HLP
  • Last Window: The Secret Of Cape West** - 03/16
  • Lost Odyssey - VLP
  • Madworld* - 06/16
  • Magic of Scheherazade - 01/16
  • Maken Shao* - PS2 (or Maken X for Dreamcast) - 07/15
  • MegaZeux - 04/16
  • Mother: Cognitive Disonance - 04/16
  • Naval Ops 2: Warship Gunner - 03/16
  • NightCry - SSLP - 04/16
  • Odallus: The Dark Call - Veteran Mode:PC - VLP
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star - 01/16
  • Paranoia - (Pen&Paper)* - 12/15
  • Pathologic Classic HD* - 06/16
  • Persona - PSP:SSLP** - 06/16
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin - PSP:SSLP - 06/16
  • Pokemon Channel - 01/16
  • Pokemon Conquest - 02/16
  • Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands* - VLP - 12/15
  • Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands* - Wii:VLP - 12/15
  • Psi-Ops** - 03/16
  • Radiata Stories - PS2 - 12/15
  • Republique - PC - 05/16
  • Resonance Of Fate* - PS3/360 - 12/15
  • Ring of Red - PS2 - 03/16
  • Rise of Nations - 01/16
  • Robot Alchemic Drive* - 04/16
  • Rune Factory 4* - SSLP
  • Segagaga* - 03/16
  • Shadow Hearts: From the New World - PS2 - 03/16
  • Shadow of the Beast - 04/16
  • Shadowtower - VLP
  • Shellshock: Nam '67 - 12/15
  • Shin Megami Tensei 4** - 03/16
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor: Overclocked** - 3DS - 03/16
  • Sly Collection - PS3 - Sly 3 VLP
  • Solium Infernum* - 03/16
  • SOMA - VLP
  • Stars - PC - 06/16
  • Star Ocean 1* - 12/15
  • Star Ocean 4* - 360/PS3 - 12/15
  • Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles - 03/16
  • Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace - PC/PSX:VLP - 03/16
  • Suikoden Tierkreis - SSLP
  • SUPERHOT - PC - VLP
  • Tales Of Destiny - SSLP
  • Tales Of Destiny 2* - PS2 - 12/15
  • Tales Of Legendia* - PS2 - 12/15
  • Tales Of The Tempest* - DS - 12/15
  • Tales Of Hearts - SSLP
  • Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri* - 03/16
  • Tex Murphy Series** - 06/16
  • The Clue!* - 03/16
  • The Journeyman Project 2: Buried In Time* - PC - 03/16
  • The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy Of Time* - PC - 03/16
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - VLP
  • The Stanley Parable* - 12/15
  • The Way of the Samurai 3 - PC - 03/16
  • The Way of the Samurai 4 - PC - 03/16
  • Timesplitters* - 12/15
  • Timesplitters 2* - 12/15
  • Timesplitters 3* - 12/15
  • Tomba!* - 03/16
  • Tomb Raider III* - PC/PSN:VLP - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation* - PC/PSN - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider Chronicles* - PC/PSN:VLP - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness* - PC/PS2:VLP - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris* - PC/PS4/XBone - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness* - 12/15
  • Total War: Attila - PC - 05/16
  • Until Dawn - VLP
  • Virtua Cop - 04/16
  • War of the Monsters** - 03/16
  • Warzone 2100** - PC/PS1 - 03/16
  • ZombiU - 12/15
  • ZZT - 04/16

Sally fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 10, 2016

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I'm starting with the old request list and am going to work my way through the old thread to try and catch what has been completed and what hasn't. Please feel to post in this thread to help and I will edit the list accordingly.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Command and Conquer Tiberian Dawn (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3696752)

Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3615066)

Company of Heroes was done in the 2007 thread

Edit:

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3684505)

Lazyfire did F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 (I think?) probably in the archives now

Some loser is doing Killzone (series)

Rising Zan (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705327)

Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698215)

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 23, 2015

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Currently doing Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668174).

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Don't post or pm/email Blind Sally until the LP is actually done

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Oh I thought it was ok to since the list of requests included currently running LPs.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

You would want to keep an LP on the list until it's guaranteed finished otherwise there's a chance the LP will end unfinished and it'd have to be put back on the list and nobody is actually going to keep up with that

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Dryzen posted:

You would want to keep an LP on the list until it's guaranteed finished otherwise there's a chance the LP will end unfinished and it'd have to be put back on the list and nobody is actually going to keep up with that

Which is which you have a seperate url next to the entry directing to current LPs so that people don't constantly request the same thing thats already currently running?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

oh yeah that totally makes sense

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

The list up there actually does have currently running LPs, so I figured we could just update it.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

yeah I'm just an idiot I didn't actually look at the list

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
FF13 is 99% done, and we're working on 13-2: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3621459

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Since the request was for a completed LP, and not a 100% file save, I'm gonna consider that one done. Links to current LPs have been added.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
The Folklore LP ended a month ago or so, and I've just been lazy about updating the character list in the second post so I can send it to the archive.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Do you think you could make it a bit more clear that there are ongoing LPs happening for unfulfilled requests? "SSLP" and "VLP" are kind of tiny - maybe something like bolding the titles of games with ongoing LPs would catch the eye more easily?

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
You can add a Currently Running link for The Last Remnant

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3685185

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
I was about to say the first discworld game was LPeed already but turns out it's so old that the internet ate it or something. So only discworld thats been done is Noir I guess. I don't think anyone even tried to do discworld 2 either.
Kyrandia series is almost done already, only the 3rd one remains and it just started.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Posts up to this point are editted in the OP.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Do you think you could make it a bit more clear that there are ongoing LPs happening for unfulfilled requests? "SSLP" and "VLP" are kind of tiny - maybe something like bolding the titles of games with ongoing LPs would catch the eye more easily?

Bolding sounds good. I'll keep playing around with it to make it more readable when I've some more free time.

Iretep posted:

I was about to say the first discworld game was LPeed already but turns out it's so old that the internet ate it or something. So only discworld thats been done is Noir I guess. I don't think anyone even tried to do discworld 2 either.
Kyrandia series is almost done already, only the 3rd one remains and it just started.

Links to Kyrandia 3?

I'm going to continue to streamline and organize the list so it's more readable.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009

Blind Sally posted:

Links to Kyrandia 3?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3707117

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Unless something happened that I'm not aware of, there's an ongoing LP of Dragon Quest VIII.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
Since we've already had the first game done twice and the second once, maybe "Gabriel Knight series" should be changed to "Gabriel Knight 3" on the list? That way we don't end up with someone making another attempt at the series and abandoning it before getting to the last game.

Edit: Taking another quick look at the list I know Medievil's been done and archived, and for the Layton series Curious Village is done and Diabolical Box is in progress (why aren't these games listed separately like Phoenix Wright).

whitehelm fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Mar 23, 2015

Pyrogenesis
Feb 19, 2013

I am sad to this very day that ye olde X-wing and TIE fighter games only have screenshot versions. But I guess this list is not expecting do-overs?

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Pyrogenesis posted:

I am sad to this very day that ye olde X-wing and TIE fighter games only have screenshot versions. But I guess this list is not expecting do-overs?

I'm pretty sure you can specifically request a VLP and it'll get marked as such in the list. It's been done before.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Pyrogenesis posted:

Nobody's stopping you from making one if you wanted! :haw:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
ArclightBorealis is essentially LPing the Armored Core series in order, so you can add the link to their latest thread under the Armored Core series LP entry: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3701927

Armored Core 1's already on the Archive (http://lparchive.org/Armored-Core/), and they're finishing Project Phantasma soon.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
I recently completed Blood Will Tell: Tezuka Osamu's Dororo and I've got an ongoing thread for Manhunt.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'd also like to request someone do an SSLP of White Knight Chronicles: Origins for the PSP, just so that I don't have to do it. :getin:

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
It's not ALL Shadowrun games but I'm doing Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut in SSLP format, if that counts for anything. Also Danaru finished the SNES version of Shadowrun and had it archived.
Also, gonna re-request "i'm not alone" for PC. Garbage game by all accounts, was priced way too high for what it was, has been removed from steam and is nigh impossible to find a cd key for. That said, if anyone bought it while it was still around for god knows what reason, I'd love to see this shitshow firsthand.

Bible Ian Black fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Mar 24, 2015

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
FEZ 2 please.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
I'd like to see Cowboy Kid (NES) as a 2-player VLP, with live commentary.

Or just more old arcade-y co-op games with that same format. The Pocky & Rocky series (SNES) would be fun too.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Let's give this one a hat like its brothers have

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Youve got an Optimistic slogan there crow.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
Along with Sakura Wars So Long My Love, I'd like to see the first four games covered as well.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Ape Escape 2 is on the list. Dithiannim already has one finished.

http://lparchive.org/Ape-Escape-2/

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
SubponticatePoster is running through Dragon Age: Inquisition in Video format.

Edward Tohr's adventuring along through Grandia in an SSLP with offsite NPC dialogue posts because there is seriously a lot of it.

Record of Agarest War 2 is in the LP Archive http://lparchive.org/Record-of-Agarest-War-2/ since there's no nifty notes and everything's there AFAIK.

Einander's doing a historically accurate Saga Frontier 2 SSLP.

Steak Eater just started a Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Directors Cut LP. Screenshot LP.

Skies of Arcadia is getting the StrawhatNO! treatment on video with BigTUnit1 at the helm.

Vanguard Bandits is also on the Archive http://lparchive.org/Vanguard-Bandits/

These are all the ones that jumped out at me as 'hey these have been done/are going on.'

EponymousMrYar fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 24, 2015

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Betrayal at Krondor by Snugglecakes is also on the list - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3563151

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Requesting interstate 76
It is an old car battling game with old pc controls and a voiced story in case you did not know
Might be fun to play it along a thread

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Bravely Default so I don't have to spend a ton on 3DS capture stuff to do it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jawbroken
Aug 13, 2007

messmate king
I'm probably missing something, but I struggle to see the point of an LP request thread, and especially one with over 700 video games listed in it. That's almost every video game ever made, by my count. Why not just replace the entire thread with a link to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_video_games

Does someone find this resource useful? How has this concept lasted for 4 threads?

• Locked thread