Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Mraagvpeine posted:

There are a few games that I'd like to add to the list. First is Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands on whatever system is convenient (I heard there are differences between the Wii version and the other consoles/PC, and while it'd be nice to see the differences I'll leave it up to the LPer); I checked the master list and the videos for a previous LP are all gone. Second is DemiKids (version doesn't matter) on the GBA; the previous LP is also gone. The rest is the Star Ocean series; the first two games can be played on the PSP, the third is on PS2, and the fourth can be on either XBox 360 or PS3.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Manhunt LP has finished.

The Wii forgotten sands is literally a different game. different setting, characters, plot, even mechanics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Blind Sally posted:

UNFULFILLED REQUESTS:
[*]Maniac Mansion - PC - 04/15

I found that Bobbin Threadbare covered that game during his Day of the Tentacle LP. You can see it here.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Hey if an Eurogoon or some American goon that imported it before the price started getting ridiculous would be cool enough to LP Last Window: The Secret of Cape West I'd appreciate it. Hotel Dusk was a good game and its a shame Last Window came out at the time when Nintendo of America refused to localize games for whatever reason.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is finished and can be taken off the list.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

SelenicMartian posted:

NGC is stuck deep in the killzone.

he will never be free

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Suspicious posted:

Yes, I abandoned for good. I tried a few times to keep going but the desire to LP just isn't there anymore. Good luck to whoever decides to pick up the series.

Ah. Sorry to hear, always enjoyed your stuff. Cheers, anyway.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Oh drat. In that case, I'd like to politely request some brave, brave soul to do Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness which is a very interesting game... Just, y'know, pretty much unplayable.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

The one good thing about Angel of Darkness was that they released a free timed trial version of it, which turned into the full release if you simply applied an official patch.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

whitehelm posted:

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is finished and can be taken off the list.

I'll counter this by requesting it to be put back on, with the condition that the person LPing the game should actually like it.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

Accordion Man posted:

Hey if an Eurogoon or some American goon that imported it before the price started getting ridiculous would be cool enough to LP Last Window: The Secret of Cape West I'd appreciate it. Hotel Dusk was a good game and its a shame Last Window came out at the time when Nintendo of America refused to localize games for whatever reason.

I have been working on an LP for Hotel Dusk, but that still might not be for a while. If it goes well, I plan on doing Last Window as well.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Hatred please

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Accordion Man posted:

I think the thing was that the developer went bust before they could bring it to America. Doesn't explain Trace Memory R though

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

I'll counter this by requesting it to be put back on, with the condition that the person LPing the game should actually like it.

I don't think such a person exists. Well, they might to begin with, but after playing through that piece of garbage they'll end up hating it. You can see Dex's optimism dive into deep, deep cynicism through the LP.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

Waffleman_ posted:

I think the thing was that the developer went bust before they could bring it to America. Doesn't explain Trace Memory R though

You are correct, CING unfortunately went under before it could be localized to America. Which is sad, because they made some cool games.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Waffleman_ posted:

Nah, NoA just seemed to not want to localize games for whatever reason at the end of the last decade. Xenoblade is probably the biggest example and it took years of fan response for them to finally do it.

Accordion Man fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jun 6, 2015

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Crosspeice posted:

I don't think such a person exists. Well, they might to begin with, but after playing through that piece of garbage they'll end up hating it. You can see Dex's optimism dive into deep, deep cynicism through the LP.
at least one such person does, but Rooreelooo already said he's probably not going to LP it again.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Crosspeice posted:

Nuts and Bolts is the only good Xbox 360 game, actually. I completed it 100% so I would know.

Maybe I should LP it sometime. (I probably won't)

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Throwing down a request for LISA; The painful RPG. Slowbeef has a very entertaining stream of it that I am slowly working through but I'd love to see it more formally(?) LP'd for want of a better word.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!
I'm doing Die By The Sword VLP style.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
The Realms of the Haunting LP is lost to the annals of time, existing only on Blip and Megaupload, so that's something I'd like to see done again.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
It's not quite finished yet but I've got all the videos uploaded for Batman: Arkham Origins. Should be done in another week.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I found another series to request: the Assassin's Creed series. The games that don't have LPs are, but are not limited to: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Assassin's Creed Rogue, and Assassin's Creed Unity

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Mraagvpeine posted:

I found another series to request: the Assassin's Creed series. The games that don't have LPs are, but are not limited to: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Assassin's Creed Rogue, and Assassin's Creed Unity

I think there is a completed LP of 3 somewhere.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Is there an actual LP of The Stanley Parable? One that shows off all the endings and whatnot?

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

I'd like to see someone tackle Gods Will Be Watching.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I just realized that there is no LP of the infamous Too Human. I've read and heard a lot about it being bad so it could end up being an entertaining LP.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
This might be a bit of an odd duck request, but I'd officially like to rescind my request for a White Knight Chronicles: Origins LP.

That game is hot garbage and un-LP-able in my opinion and no one should ever be subjected to it, not even for schadenfreude purposes. :colbert:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Big Scary Owl posted:

I just realized that there is no LP of the infamous Too Human. I've read and heard a lot about it being bad so it could end up being an entertaining LP.

I think that request has come up multiple times over the years and I think there's a mix of "let's see this loving trainwreck" and "nobody wants to see this loving trainwreck" that keeps normal people from doing it. That said, there's a Diakatana LP going down right now, so worse games have gotten LPs.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Big Scary Owl posted:

Too Human has been on the list since February. No one wants to LP it.

nine-gear crow posted:

This might be a bit of an odd duck request, but I'd officially like to rescind my request for a White Knight Chronicles: Origins LP.

That game is hot garbage and un-LP-able in my opinion and no one should ever be subjected to it, not even for schadenfreude purposes. :colbert:

Done and done! You've given us all a service today. Happy times indeed.

Putty posted:

Hatred please

:/

dscruffy1 posted:

It's not quite finished yet but I've got all the videos uploaded for Batman: Arkham Origins. Should be done in another week.

When it's actually done, let me know and I'll check it off the list.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Blind Sally posted:

Too Human has been on the list since February. No one wants has the game to LP it.
Fixed that for you. Due to contract disputes involving Silicon Knights misusing the Unreal Engine, the game was recalled in 2012 and all unsold copies (vv edit: in SK's hands) have since been destroyed.

NGDBSS fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jun 21, 2015

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

NGDBSS posted:

Fixed that for you. Due to contract disputes involving Silicon Knights misusing the Unreal Engine, the game was recalled in 2012 and all unsold copies have since been destroyed.
http://www.amazon.com/Too-Human-Xbox-360/dp/B000R0SS3Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434863573&sr=8-1&keywords=too+human

Just gotta hurry; they've got one copy left.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

VolticSurge posted:

I think there is a completed LP of 3 somewhere.

I didn't see anything on the Master List. Do you have a link to it?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

nine-gear crow posted:

Was there seriously a third game?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
It was a prequel. There's no third game proper. Yet.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Blind Sally posted:

It was a prequel. There's no third game proper. Yet.
There was never a game proper.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tae posted:

Was there seriously a third game?

A terrible prequel that takes the Dogma War, the big back story set piece to the PS3 games and turns it into an also-ran side story.

It was made for the PSP by the same folks who gave the world FFIII DS, and FFIV: The After Years. And if that doesn't strike dread in your heart immediately, then you haven't been paying attention.

(It make Level-5 proper's slapdash shitshow work on the PS3 WKCs look masterful in comparison)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also, there's is a (not particularly good, mind you, but whatever) Blind LP of The Witcher 3 currently underway. I'm just pointing it out because it is on the list, and this is all we've got until someone does a better run at it.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I learned to understand and appreciate Crusader Kings 2 by following a tutorial Let's Play I found in here.
It'd be great if someone could do the same with Europa Universalis IV, because I'd like to appreciate that one too.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

nine-gear crow posted:

The only reason he knows this is because he was going to LP it himself but couldn't even bring himself to properly hate it by the end, by the way.

Hi, Crow and I have nothing but bad ideas. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

paradoxGentleman posted:

I learned to understand and appreciate Crusader Kings 2 by following a tutorial Let's Play I found in here.
It'd be great if someone could do the same with Europa Universalis IV, because I'd like to appreciate that one too.

Don't people go through EUIV in the Paradox Mega Campaign threads?

• Locked thread