Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo the Eggman
Apr 15, 2010

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
[austraulian accent] nOICE

naem
May 29, 2011

One can only assume there is also a lesser Leisure suit yeti standard release disc

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer

naem posted:

One can only assume there is also a lesser Leisure suit yeti standard release disc

I imagine standard just comes with Anna and the rest is DLC. Deluxe just packs it on the disc.

Some of these titles could probably work as real game concepts. I clicked past one that I should have written down called ~something~ Pinball Showdown and imagined an air hockey style two-sided pinball table where people shot pinballs back and forth. It kind of reminded me of that Crossfire game from the 80's.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:golfclap: Fantastic.

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS

source

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

NO, YOU PUT THE HONEY STENT IN, DAD!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
I have absolutely zero shop skills so I'll leave this here in hopes that someone will do great things with it:

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

I have absolutely zero shop skills so I'll leave this here in hopes that someone will do great things with it:

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Thread did not disappoint.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

I would legit buy this~!

Gonzo the Eggman
Apr 15, 2010

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Isn't the bear emo and not the keeper?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gonzo the Eggman posted:

Isn't the bear emo and not the keeper?
The modifier is ambiguous, so either the bear or the hospital could be emo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006

:wow:

• Locked thread