Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This whole thread is very postmodern. OP said we are too cold and academic about the subject, but I feel like a lot of these observations are the kind that need more objective, empirical support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Prester Jane posted:

Yup.I don;t even know what else to say to that other than "yup". There is simply no internal compulsion for ideological consistency.

Now we come to this nightmarish bit also released today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBN0G6PsQvI&t=34s

So much white nationalist rhetoric coming out all at once makes me suspect rather strongly that at least some of this is coming out as part of an intentional campaign. At the very least the white nationalist signaling in Trump's speech in Poland today is very similar to the white nationalist signaling in the weekly address here and will speak very directly the the Inner narrative of various white-supermacist groups in the US.

Sarah Palin's tweet about the speech is where my brain broke

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Prester Jane posted:

So Sessions is now threatening to jail journalists over leaks- and is using the Bypass of Perfect Defense to do so.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/893492478774521857

loving lol. "We can't allow lives to be at risk."

Proceeds too aggressively hunt down staffer who leaked Trumpo begging Mexico to bail out his obviously impossible campaign promises.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

paternity suitor posted:

Guns protect you from the Other

Yes, but guns also give you personal power over life and death

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, it's so great that the parallels to Nazi Germany are obvious and these fuckers are going to kill us

• Locked thread