Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont get it. a person should be attractive without painting their face. bright candy red lips and colors everywhere is weird and gross

or do guys actually like it? it would get everywhere when making out and yuck. maybe its just a girl thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i don't like it. it's a lie they tell the world.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Because girls who haven't gotten all tarted up are a blight and painful to look at.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
It's hilarious to me that women need to spend tons of money to wear pretty colors for there self esteem or whatever.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
You didn't enjoy my kiss gif? :smith:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

gay sewer monster posted:

It's hilarious to me that women need to spend tons of money to wear pretty colors for there self esteem or whatever.

internalized misogyny is a hell of a drug

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Its ok op.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
most guys don't like a ton of obvious makeup. on the other hand, guys probably don't realize how much makeup goes into a girl's "normal" appearance.

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
blah blah I'm gay

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont get it. a person should be attractive without painting their face. bright candy red lips and colors everywhere is weird and gross

or do guys actually like it? it would get everywhere when making out and yuck. maybe its just a girl thing?

virgin spotted

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Only good when its set on "whore"

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I don't. That's the reason I can't understand people's obsession with J-pop stars. They literally look like dolls.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gay dudes dont wear makeup. well, most of them dont haha!!

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Our kiss gif, I mean

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

logical phalluses posted:

most guys don't like a ton of obvious makeup. on the other hand, guys probably don't realize how much makeup goes into a girl's "normal" appearance.

if a girl wears makeup everyday, constantly, without fail, yeah your gonna notice when they stop painting themselves.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

youre wife posted:

Our kiss gif, I mean

its over

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I'm gonna put makeup all over my dick and balls and hold the op down and make him kiss them and say theyre his gf and tell them how pretty they look today

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it would be hot if they were into being subjugated by the patriarchy but instead theyre just dumb and their failed attempts to look like the perfect anime woman get them nowhere

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
op is gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gary oldmans diary posted:

it would be hot if they were into being subjugated by the patriarchy but instead theyre just dumb and their failed attempts to look like the perfect anime woman get them nowhere

thats really hosed up and not a good attitude

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i like the non-make up look and the heavy make up look, depending on my mood and the event. first thing on a sunday mornig a girl looks great with no make up - fresh, young, vital and alive. friday evenin though... i want her to look like a whore. ykwim?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Dude from Lost (Richard Alpert) turned me gay. Women just trying to copy his eye shadow look.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Girl's are icky OP, they can only hope to propagate the species by tricking us men into inseminating their ugly selves and thereby trapping us all.

#gamergate

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

VendaGoat posted:

Girl's are icky OP, they can only hope to propagate the species by tricking us men into inseminating their ugly selves and thereby trapping us all.

#gamergate

This, only without the irony and the insincere hashtag.

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

gay dudes dont wear makeup. well, most of them dont haha!!

wait you're gay?

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

a little makeup is ok, but a lot of girls go waaay overboard. i just like it when girls looks natural, guess i'm old fashioned like that :shrug:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

appropriatemetaphor posted:

a little makeup is ok, but a lot of girls go waaay overboard. i just like it when girls looks natural, guess i'm old fashioned like that :shrug:

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
being a guy rules like if i want a loving lovely convenience store burrito, i just throw on a sweatshirt and go get it. i don't have to worry about makeup and poo poo.

i bet the concept of male privilege would be a lot more understandable to most gamergate types if you defined it by how lazy you get to be

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
My day wear

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

youre wife posted:

My day wear

Simple but tasteful. This is classic American beauty.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

long term i would prefer to date a girl who went without, but it is also really cool to have lipstick smeared all over my dick

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Lipstick is for allowing ladies to make rainbows on the male penis

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

long term i would prefer to date a girl who went without, but it is also really cool to have lipstick smeared all over my dick

rainbow game

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Chard posted:

Lipstick is for allowing ladies to make rainbows on the male penis

yeah this

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

If you get the right color combinations it's a code to realize that they're crazy and thus a good sex, op

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I only learned from being in a long rear end relationship that most women you see on the street who are "not wearing makeup" are wearing makeup designed to make them look like an attractive person who isn't wearing makeup

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Apply eyeliner between eyelashes rather than above. This fills out your sparse ugly eyelashes, but doesn't leave you looking over done.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Dudes constantly underestimate the power of a moderate layer of base. I know some older ladies that look pretty ragged w/o but daaaaaaaamn fine with.

also the trite Ra-Eye is hot as gently caress idgaf what anyone else thinks.

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
bc women literally exist just to look pretty and cook me dinner therefore makeup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i like both women and men w makeup op

• Locked thread