Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

Dudes constantly underestimate the power of a moderate layer of base. I know some older ladies that look pretty ragged w/o but daaaaaaaamn fine with.

also the trite Ra-Eye is hot as gently caress idgaf what anyone else thinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The Bible posted:

x100000000

Were you're ears just burning? Like, maybe two hours ago? I mean you, The Bible. :)

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I.C. posted:

Were you're ears just burning? Like, maybe two hours ago? I mean you, The Bible. :)

No, but my eyes were. loving allergies.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The Bible posted:

No, but my eyes were. loving allergies.

I told the guy who divorced me that I thought the term "Aller-jesus" was funny. And then he divorced me.
But really…do you take pills for your allergies?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I.C. posted:

I told the guy who divorced me that I thought the term "Aller-jesus" was funny. And then he divorced me.
But really…do you take pills for your allergies?

No, I just tough it out.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The Bible posted:

No, I just tough it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvH-e7i_6EY
:yarr:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I don't know what is happening here.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

get a room u 2

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
this is legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD3YoJNxCP4

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTs6oQx1WJY

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUTnyUhynC0

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

do you think talent spotters dont go around looking for beauty but rather the potential to look beautiful, having a face that allows makeup to work so well or what.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that doesn't look like a lot for a whole year. why don't women even try to look presentable?

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Would (both)

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
while makeup sometimes successfully emphasizes a person's features without making them look like a clown, it doesn't really make much sense outside of entertainment and prostitution

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Because it is.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Why do people think nice clothes look gOod? Why don't they just wear track suits all the time??!

- extra virgin

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

how me a frog posted:

Why do people think nice clothes look gOod? Why don't they just wear track suits all the time??!

- extra virgin mafia

FTFY

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
women are actually much uglier than men and need to paint more attractive faces on to them selves to reach the level of a man's natural beauty

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Makeup. No makeup. I've never seen a face I wouldn't be willing to put my dick in.

Except fat girls and children, I mean.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I think the obesity epidemic is turning make up into more of a hobbyist thing than anything else because if you're a normal healthy body weight youre pretty much golden, theres no need to differentiate on looks any more (and if youre fat you can have all the expensive shirt / bloatee / makeup you want and it won't make any difference)

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
i like it. its sexy

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

DenizenKane posted:

Would (both)

Duh

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

vug posted:

I think the obesity epidemic is turning make up into more of a hobbyist thing than anything else because if you're a normal healthy body weight youre pretty much golden, theres no need to differentiate on looks any more (and if youre fat you can have all the expensive shirt / bloatee / makeup you want and it won't make any difference)

thanks, obesity

hot girls will look hot makeup or not, idgi

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's blonde eyelashes. Op. Dark eyelashes look better.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

how me a frog posted:

- extra virgin Slav

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
blood and warpaint are my only make up OP

it's not to look good it's to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies when I play AD&D

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

man makeup is fine

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its gotta be exhausting to be a woman lol. All this effort to doll themselves up

After several minutes of research though, I conclude that both Angelina Jolie and that woman from Game of Thrones still look really hot without makeup

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
I dunno man Milla Jovovich might look better in the "before" picture

She's got a unique face though although it's kinda unfair to take some of these chicks who look like they just woke up after doin a bunch of bad poo poo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Milla looks fine, maybe a bit older

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

most women you see on the street who are "not wearing makeup" are wearing makeup designed to make them look like an attractive person who isn't wearing makeup

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i don't like the way makeup feels on my face, so i refrain from wearing it

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

some girls overdo it but a lot look way better w makeup hth

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The before and after makeup thing on celebrities is pretty telling (obviously they have professional cosmetologists do their poo poo every day they actually have to present a public face), but it's worth remembering that if someone snaps a picture of your puffy face when you aren't expecting it after a night of drinking and partying you'll look shittier than normal too.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
What we should really be taking away from this thread is that men are superior at being pretty too, since there are good looking dudes with no makeup who stay looking good to their 60s

Basically better at everything, ladies

Aug 4, 2010

makeup is scary

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Most of those 'good looking dudes' you see have make up on. If they are a professional entertainer or public figure in any capacity they have a squad of professional stylists and make up artists working on their face a lot, man or woman.

And there's plenty of women that look great with no or very little make up, too.

Men age better though I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Those stick/glue on jewels around the eyes mmmmm

• Locked thread