Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

satanic splash-back posted:

@ everyone who cuts their own hair:

everybody else can tell, they are just polite enough to mock your hair behind your back

I know...

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

everybody else can tell, they are just polite enough to mock your hair behind your back

if you're doing it with a 1 or 2 guard and even all over its easy af and doesn't look bad

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I used to wait as long as possible and then go to whatever lovely chain salon like ultracutz or supercutz. One of them had a girl with big boobs who would accidentally brush me with them. Those cuts were like 20 bucks and often terrible.
Then I tried a few different salons close to my condo and they were usually like 30-50 bucks and lovely cuts. I don't have some weird quirky style I just want some reasonable adult loving hair. Nobody so far (including me) knew how to trim a beard.

I'm not such a giant gross nerd now so I get my hair cut regularly by some ancient man who smells like cigarettes in a sketchy part of town for 16 bucks. He's got one leg like 6 inches shorter than the other too so he's always like step CLOMP step CLOMP. He's oldschool though so he doesn't really bother with shampoos and head massages and poo poo and he specializes in Normal Hair Cut and facial hair, I guess like an old school barber would. He taught me that it is possible to have a beard without looking like a piece of poo poo. Thanks weird old dude.

Oh yeah last time I was there some homeless dude came in and was like "Hey I have a job interview tomorrow would I be able to get a quick trim and I'll pay you back when I can" which was probably mostly a lie, but this chill old barber dude told the bum to have a seat and wait for his current batch of customers to finish and leave and he'd do it, and not to worry about paying him back.
Thats my super duper interesting life story of getting my hair cut I hope you all liked it.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

actually id did, thanks

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
My friend told me about this hypermasculine place he goes where you drink beer and watch sports while a hooters-esque girl presses her tits against his head and does some scalp massage.

I go to a hair salon and spend maybe 45 minutes with a woman who knows my style and works tediously to get it just right. Every four weeks like clockwork. I used to go to another place run by two nice gay guys who'd give awesome shoulder rubs, but then they started giving me this odd style I hated so I told them I was going on vacation and never came back.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Richard M Nixon posted:

My friend told me about this hypermasculine place he goes where you drink beer and watch sports while a hooters-esque girl presses her tits against his head and does some scalp massage.

sounds like a good place for nsa anonymous gay sex

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Richard M Nixon posted:

That sounds pretty drat bad rear end...

:dance:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
OP is havin illusions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI_7A9k0hCY

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Just by some electric clippers and shave your head. Cheaper and faster, and being bald, any other hair cut will look poo poo on you anyway.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

drat haven't heard this forever, good poo poo

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

DenizenKane posted:

Just by some electric clippers and shave your head. Cheaper and faster, and being bald, any other hair cut will look poo poo on you anyway.

Bald white guys either look like they're on chemo or roids.

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Or meth

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
nooo let me tell you why *~* my self haircut *~* is good:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i buzz my own hair and rock the cancer patient look cause im balding :hellyeah:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

btw it only took 35 mins this time. also i got a cut-throat shave so now i feel like my head's a snooker ball.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

been doing it for years and i get compliments from people who would tell me if i hosed up. it's not hard to do once you do it a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

been doing it for years and i get compliments from people who would tell me if i hosed up. it's not hard to do once you do it a few times.

get a job you filthy loving hippie.

• Locked thread