Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
This writing instantly reminded me of why I stopped reading Dinosaur Comics.

Swim, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Wrong Way Go Back is a great example of how to put humour into a CYOA - by having funny absurd situations evolve from your participation. North just tries to unilaterally force it which is off-putting at best. It's the same problem as those old collaborative goon CYOAs where everyone tried to cram so much plot into their allotted page that they disengage the reader entirely.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
That was a pretty entertaining ending. The author gave us exactly what we asked for, and did it without going overboard on the wankery.

Option 1.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Make like Bobby Hill and make fart noises.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Porkchop Weebottoms

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
gently caress it, play as Porkchop Weebottoms.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Be Ophelia.

Thanks for all the good work you're putting into this LP!

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009

Can't get more goony than this.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Eh, follow. All these instadeaths are getting tedious.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Ryan North personally gave me a free copy of Poor Yorick (TCAF is fun and free and has many actually funny and talented artists! Come today!). We've pretty much exhausted that book, it seems.

The book version of To Be Or Not To Be is ridiculously thick :psyduck:. I'm guessing there's a shitload of Ophelia pandering remaining.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Wait for the soliloquy.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
That loss.jpg spoof was pretty funny!

Murder!

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Go kill some dudes.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
I'm gay for this LP :syoon:

Spaaaaaace!

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Kill!

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Just do what I do and copy your opponent until they forfeit, because that's the lamest thing you can do.

That's a checkmate in the next move, which is about what this book deserves but eh. Do the other thing.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Wow, I forgot just how bitter Hamlet is in this part.

I wonder how a CYOA of King Lear would go? Many more potential routes, anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
The pirate sequence was pretty enjoyable despite the railroading. I'm guessing there's no way to avoid getting rammed either.

• Locked thread