Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
What the gently caress are you retards doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Are you seriously doing a let's play of a book

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

notoriousman posted:

Do yourself a favor, don't look through the rest of the forum.

Jesus

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
My next Let's Play is going to be a SSLP (Screen shot let's play) of my DVD of Terminator 2, with audience participation in the form of periodical votes on whether or not i should go to the chapter selection menu and zone out at the thumbnails

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
My new LP of the new Squarepusher LP should be up by Friday. Format will be close up of spinning vinyl with silent facecam inset of me reclining closing my eyes to better concentrate on the music. Audience participation will NOT affect the track order, but I will be allowing voting on the angle, distance etc of the camera in relation to the turntable. Updates will be bi-weekly, and be sure to check out my patreon if you enjoyed.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

It's time to finally see what the Ghost King's son can do about this situation. Let's go and coax him into murdering a family member.

We're prodded about whether we want to really do this. The second option just kicks us back to sneaking into Claudius's room and exploding him, so we're going to soldier ahead.

That's a hell of a list. Are we sure we're going to go on and spread death and chaos in the world of the living instead?

In other news, the Steam release of To Be or Not To Be has an additional perk over the app: We can play the game with full audio narration by Matt Yantha! In actuality, it's not very functional in the game -- running audio narration causes new pages text blocks to appear automatically, and they try to match the flow of the narration but desync very badly. He's a good narrator, though, and very plain-spoken, for the most part ignoring all the allcaps and exclamation points littering Ryan North's style of writing. I'll be including the relevant audio clips in future updates, and am going to start editing past posts to have the same once I work out some issues with tindeck.

Justify this thread's existence, you little beast

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Oblivion4568238 posted:

I'll do it for them! This is, in fact, a video game that can be bought on Steam. As a game played on computers, it is a perfect fit for this, the LP subforum.

i said justify its existence not prove it's not violating the Let's Play subforum rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

:chillpill:

You're getting way too pissy over a loving book.

Ha ha ha holy poo poo they dropped the sale. gently caress Ryan North. I was going to buy it and saw your LP so thanks for saving me .94 cents. Now $11.99

Derp derp wacky money cheese!

You can't even justify this book's existence. :negative:

I'm kinda getting pissed with the useless choices when it's just railroading us along the actual story.

gently caress Ryan North. Jesus Christ I'm so glad I didn't give money to this douche.

• Locked thread