Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Roman Reigns is a lot shorter than you'd think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I can't defend that ending even in bad faith but hey this was a pretty cool RAW. Lot of fun poo poo. I'm no more excited for Mania than I was but their was some good stuff well worth watching.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
save us from reigns, john cena

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

TheEggsBenedict posted:

save us from reigns, john cena

this, except i'm serious

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Imagine if for the build up to Mania, Reigns just went on a Rhyno level spearing people through the set killing spree.

Nah instead he loses to Big Show and then tugs of war.

Yea. Had they just straight up repeated the thing from the Cena Ryback match a while ago where they go through the LED's that would have been so much better.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
That ending was aggressively bad

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I want Rusev to keep winning because his celebrations are the best thing about Raw every week

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the WWE is completely hosed

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Looks like homer simpson

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

for this thread

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

I want Rusev to keep winning because his celebrations are the best thing about Raw every week

It's too bad his wins are gonna stop soon.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
So uhh, what happened after the cut the cameras? Did Roman just give the title back to Lesner or are they still fighting over it right now?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Stardust should have been the ref.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I liked lady and the tramp

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Brock Lesnar is going to pin Roman Reigns in less than 4 minutes then spend the next 10 jacking off on Roman's face, in my dream Wrestlemania scenario.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Rhonne posted:

So uhh, what happened after the cut the cameras? Did Roman just give the title back to Lesner or are they still fighting over it right now?

They'll have a simultaneous entrance at Mania still tugging the belt back and forth.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Brock Lesnar is going to pin Roman Reigns in less than 4 minutes then spend the next 10 jacking off on Roman's face, in my dream Wrestlemania scenario.

lesnar cranking his hog over reigns broken body while paul heyman promos would make for a great main event

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Vertical Lime posted:

for this thread

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
You know, there's an interesting metaphor in that final segment.

Brock is the fans, Reigns is Vince, the title is the WWE.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Ragnarok the Red posted:

They'll have a simultaneous entrance at Mania still tugging the belt back and forth.

The WM main event is actually Arnold Schwarzenegger vs Sinbad in a winner gets Turboman match

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

This Wrestlemania is going to suck poo poo. gently caress Reigns I hope Brock shoots on him

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Corporate Kane posted:

the WWE is completely hosed
No they'll make money because the people bitching about Roman Reigns are going to be the people buying money to watch Wrestlemania on the network, at the show itself, and the Raw after Wrestlemania.

Like Steph, WWE can totally emasculate you and receive no comeuppance

Vertical Lime posted:

for this thread

Now I know what it feels to be a Flyers fan when I see the NHL pushing for Crosby to win the belt, thanks WWE I feel subhuman :argh:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Roman has his pinky finger out lmao

edit: or maybe Brock does?

edit: or maybe its a thumb

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
This is the main event

Please get hype

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Brock Lesnar then fucks his wife, letting her experience what an orgasm feels like for the first her in life while Reigns plays with his mircopenis and kills himself.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Years from now, this may well be the Fingerpoke of Doom equivalent of the Rise and Fall of WWE that, I don't know, ESPN is putting out after they bought the WWE's assets on a fire sale.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

I love how they're very obviously framing the belt so the logo is still visible.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Blast Fantasto posted:

/

cams
Mar 28, 2003

holy poo poo, they did it. i actually want to watch wrestlemania now.

they have guaranteed that the only options will be something interesting will happen or roman reigns will beat brock lesnar for the belt and i get to laugh forever

...i may subscribe to the network for this... they did it...

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hace posted:

Please get hype

Done!

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Cornwind Evil posted:

You know, there's an interesting metaphor in that final segment.

Brock is the fans, Reigns is Vince, the title is the WWE.

You hear that? The WWE Universe is booing Brock Lesnar! They're having fun!

Seriously though, I flipped over to Raw after Better Call Saul ended and saw the main event segment. Reigns just isn't over at all. He barely got a pop when he came out, and was booed by the end of the segment. People can call him the next Lex Luger, or the next Diesel, but he's really the next XFL.

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

Cornwind Evil posted:

Years from now, this may well be the Fingerpoke of Doom equivalent of the Rise and Fall of WWE that, I don't know, ESPN is putting out after they bought the WWE's assets on a fire sale.

Rick Flair's desiccated corpse drunkenly bids on everything the WWE owns, and wins.
After collecting, he jerks off over everything, pours gasoline over himself, sits down and lights a match.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Man I forgot about that. The first half of Raw was dope.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

this is vince booking roman reigns

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Hace posted:

This is the main event

Please get hype

Road to Wrestlemania, y'all

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Fly with me posted:

Rick Flair's desiccated corpse drunkenly bids on everything the WWE owns, and wins.
After collecting, he jerks off over everything, pours gasoline over himself, sits down and lights a match.

leaving WWE to its new authority:

David Flair and Daffney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Writer Cath posted:

What the hell was that ending?

• Locked thread