Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I hope Taker wins so Bray will gently caress off
Really if Bray loses he kind of has to be let go at this point since his gimmick would be completely dead right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The entire main event of Wrestlemania is WWE's biggest rib ever, right? That's what they're going for, right?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i loving love tumblr god drat

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Main event at WMΔ should be Chicken Fries vs McRib in a 9 on 1 Handicap Match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I thought that was quite a good Raw right up to the moment that Reigns grabbed the title from Brock. That ending :stare:

Vince McMahon right about now:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MotU posted:

My Wrestlemania match is several 750mL bottles of beer + however many Dominos Pizzas I can order and not be shamed by the people coming over to watch w/ me

I give this ****¾. If it happened in Japan it would have got *****

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Memento posted:

I give this ****¾. If it happened in Japan it would have got *****

Actually going to get good pizza since it is Wrestlemania and no matter how lovely it will be it needs to be a good hosted event.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

This time Imma let it all come out, this time Imma stand up and shout

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Roman looks like he is breathing hard just from trying to pull the belt away

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the real question is where are they going to fit Roman's Nap Time in the main event

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I thought that was quite a good Raw right up to the moment that Reigns grabbed the title from Brock. That ending :stare:

That is my favorite kind of rassling. Either really good or laughably terrible. I hate it when it rides the boring-rear end middle like it has been for... months?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

KungFu Grip posted:

John Cena was interviewed in a pretape segment. John Cena said he wanted to go to every country and prove that America is better than everyone to dispute Russia.

Seriously? gently caress off.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

With the exception of Sting being a dork tonight was fairly boring and mediocre. That ending segment was top-tier garbage though. Laughably awful.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

now add the "Chicken Fries Are Back" twitter trend at the bottom, thanks

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
I'm convinced that everything they've done with Reigns for the past month is just a big master plan by someone in the company to make Vince thinks he's lost it and step down.

This ending was so stupid that I'm sitting here making up wwe conspiracies, I am a literal child and whoever decided on this is a giant bozo.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
I was only half paying attention to the end of Raw and literally didn't know it ended

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkhvDJgOWXY

Mexican Samurai
Nov 12, 2005

MotU posted:

now add the "Chicken Fries Are Back" twitter trend at the bottom, thanks

This must happen.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
I cant wait for Wrestlemania to be so bad

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Just as a reminder, last year the final Raws leading up to Mania ended with HHH beating a handcuffed Daniel Bryan all over ringside to almost riot-level heat, followed a week or two later by Bryan channeling Steve Blackman and beating HHH all over ringside with a kendo stick to raucous cheers.

This year we get:

I don't even

The segment had almost riot-level heat when Roman snatched the belt. A great success!

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
http://youtu.be/PHsYo1QUX3U

This time last year

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkhvDJgOWXY#t=198 lmao

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

MotU posted:

I was only half paying attention to the end of Raw and literally didn't know it ended

I accidentally changed the channel up one on DirecTV and I was confused for a little while about why the overrun seemed to have a five minute commercial for some kind of revolutionary throat surgery.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

So I'm half-watching Rollerball for the first time and I look up when I hear none other than Paul Heyman!

I had no idea he was in this movie!

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
also watching rollerball, but put it on only because of Heyman. LL also up in this piece

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Who gives a poo poo about chicken fries? When are the cheesy tots coming back?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

lol

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

Re: Rollerball

This movie suffers from the same poo poo the WWE does with tight shaky camera angles so you have next to no idea what's going on in the grand scheme of things (the drat game)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

remember last year when Daniel bryan beat up triple h on the go home show

me neither

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

remember last year when Daniel bryan beat up triple h on the go home show

me neither

Did he?

EDIT: Like, legit me neither, what happened

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Tonfa posted:

The segment had almost riot-level heat when Roman snatched the belt. A great success!

it didnt

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

I like big pups and I cannot lie :3:

Jerry Lawler account spotted.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
can we just have Rusev and Cena wrassle' twice instead of watching a spear put down brock because those two are putting on a hell of a show

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Did he?

Bryan jumped the barricade to attack HHH while he was doing commentary on a Batista/Orton match,then beat down HHH around the ring with a kendo stick while Trips flailed around like a drowning man to massive cheers

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Did he?

oh well like three weeks before mania triple h killed dbry and tried to drown him and stuff and then triple h gloated and Daniel wasnt on raw til the very end of the go home where he came outta nowhere and beat the poo poo out of triple h and it was really great

E: this right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLfBB82iz6c

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Aardvark Barber posted:

So I'm half-watching Rollerball for the first time and I look up when I hear none other than Paul Heyman!

I had no idea he was in this movie!

Shane McMahon is also in the movie!

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Corporate Kane posted:

that's his neck
THAT'S MY rear end

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

oh well like three weeks before mania triple h killed dbry and tried to drown him and stuff and then triple h gloated and Daniel wasnt on raw til the very end of the go home where he came outta nowhere and beat the poo poo out of triple h and it was really great

Oh yeah. That was really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Did he?

See it for yourself.

• Locked thread