Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gazpacho posted:

its the same tastless rodent-food cereal that old people eat for constipation, but marketed as if it's anything but that

it's good to poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
double the calories but its all good slow digesting carbs rather than a shitload of sugar like fruit loops

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Come back ali, come back ali's sister

Only registered members can see post attachments!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
g rape nuts

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

LeoMarr posted:

and dude shut rhe gently caress up about calories who gives a gently caress . What are they going ti say ay your loving funeral "oh he only consumed 2000 calories a day" wHo loving cares. Id rather die with a greasy cheeseburger in my hand ans be happy than die still able to run a 6 minute mile at 90 years old

Lol, you think you're gonna make it to 90.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hobohemian posted:

Lol, you think you're gonna make it to 90.

I probably wont then again they say the second part of your life is the best because you get to die at the end instead of continue your lovely existance for the second half

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I like adding them to yogurt. Grape nuts are the best.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJMIu18I8Y

"I eat swamp grass & I recommend grape nuts. They remind me ;) of a thing they totally aren't. mwaaaaah the crunch"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
Grape nuts are delicious cereal, I like them.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

make soylent green

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my only experience with grape nuts is seeing a hundred year old tin on my grandparents crap shelf. i am honestly surprised it is a still existing product.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

jigglemaster7 posted:

double the calories but its all good slow digesting carbs rather than a shitload of sugar like fruit loops

i was using froot loops or as an example of an awful sugar cereal that is somehow healthier not really as a benchmark of good cereal. IMO frosted flakes are the best sugar filled cereal and are far superior to loops

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Sometime you just want to eat cardboard and poo poo needles.

Grape nuts.

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.
Grape nuts with enough sugar to match lucky charms, the right amount of milk, and I am in heaven....

Don't judge me :btroll:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Grape Nuts Flakes are pretty good though.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Judging food by it's calories per gram strikes me as odd

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Judging food by it's calories per gram strikes me as odd

The correct formula is J / g ^ 2 × yum / cost

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

a hole-y ghost posted:

wow. I did not know people dislike grape nuts this much. I would have thought they are uncontroversial.

then again, gbs

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

i never knew so many people actually liked grape nuts, i might have to reevaluate them but i am pretty sure they will be not good

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

The notorious G.nuts taste like clams imo

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

what kind of clams you eating?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

that pic of grape nuts on the previous page makes me want to try them

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
When I was in 6th grade, I stayed overnight at a friend's who recommended trying warm Grape Nuts in the morning. His stepdad was a strict and joyless rear end in a top hat so we had to go to bed at 9 PM on a Saturday and they had poo poo selection for food. When I took one taste of the contents of that bowl, I swear he had just given me hot catshit. I never ate Grape Nuts again and probably never stayed over there again.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

social vegan posted:

that pic is very deceiving and makes it look almost like some satisfying granola but in reality it is hard pellets that will get lodged in your gums

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

that pic is very deceiving and makes it look almost like some satisfying granola but in reality it is hard pellets that will get lodged in your gums

i'm a rabbit irl

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

i never knew so many people actually liked grape nuts, i might have to reevaluate them but i am pretty sure they will be not good

I'm telling you. mouthful of gravel

social vegan posted:

Yeah, they really are mental torture because they did and still do look like something delicious. They aren't.

drat, i'm going to end up buying them again. thanks thread

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
mixed with yogurt or quark and some berries, and a cup of black coffee - pro breakfast :coffeepal:

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
About ten years ago I took this girl out on a date, it was pretty unremarkable except for the fact that when we stopped to grab some ice cream she got giddy over the fact that GrapeNut was available as a flavor. She orders it and after the a couple licks decides it's better in concept than reality. Being the gentleman that I am, I just laughed. We then dated for 8 years.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Smashurbanipal posted:

About ten years ago I took this girl out on a date, it was pretty unremarkable except for the fact that when we stopped to grab some ice cream she got giddy over the fact that GrapeNut was available as a flavor. She orders it and after the a couple licks decides it's better in concept than reality. Being the gentleman that I am, I just laughed. We then dated for 8 years.

What drove you two apart?

open container
Sep 16, 2008
all processed cereal is trash

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Grape Nuts are amazing. I sometimes get the gigantic like 5 lb box of them they have at Wal-Mart.

I also bought Grape Nuts in Canada one time and they tasted different.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I taught my little brother that they were called "Grape Guts". Being that he was a bit like Calvin, that name intrigued him, and he began eating them as a result.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Francis Baconator posted:

Your mom eats 'Dese Nuts.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
"grape" "nuts"

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

i was using froot loops or as an example of an awful sugar cereal that is somehow healthier not really as a benchmark of good cereal. IMO frosted flakes are the best sugar filled cereal and are far superior to loops

idiot

slow digesting whole grain carbs are much healthier than sugar

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Eating a bowl of them makes my jaw ache from all the crunching.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

what kind of clams you eating?

hes eating the ground up shells, which are very similar to a grape nut

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I just do not get why they named them after how they look like grape seeds and thought this was a good idea

"hey the seeds in grapes everyone hates? let's name our cereal after that because it looks like those!"

but they are good and have stuck around forever so IDK

need to switch up my bran flakes routine and buy some grape nuts

would eat something actually good in the morning but when I wake up I just don't give a gently caress for at least like 2 hours

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
I keep a box at work and eat them dry, shoveling them in my mouth, crunching them down then take a swig of whole milk to wash them down.

I've eaten Grape Nuts this way since I was ten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
grape nuts are awesome and healthy too, just add in like 2 cups of sugar and fill that bowl with some heavy cream and you have a breakfast for real champions

• Locked thread