Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Wow.

Not really a great 12 months for aviation really is it?

They should put a positive spin on this by highlighting that he plane was in fact full of Frenchmen and thus it's not a big a deal as it first seems. 148 real people dead is an awful tragedy but 148 French people dead is a bit of of a downer.

This is just payback for Napoleon imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Kurtofan posted:

Why would a german plane going from Spain to Germany be full of French people

Because the pilot was like me and thought it was going between France and Germany as he didn't read he needed to go to Spain.

Germans is even better though, they can wake me up when they get to 6 million.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
I think the only way to solve this problem is with a world spanning monorail.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
When terrorists crashed planes in America George W Bush discovered who caused the attack and declared war on terrorism.

The Germans have found depression caused this crash, but is Merkel strong enough, like George was strong, to declare war on depression? I think not.

Germany used to be such a strong country too.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
What we should do is make sure there is a Commissar like person in every cockpit. Big hat and trench coat and everything. His job is to stand at the back of the cockpit and if either pilot looks like they are going to crash the plane he executes them.

They will be required to have an operation so they pee and poop into a bag so they never have to leave the room.

• Locked thread