Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

InterFaced posted:

Chick tracts are drawn better, also funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

next time a friend of mine mentions getting a cold or the flu or whatever I'm sending this card

Frog Act posted:

ive lived in the south my whole life and honestly ive never met anyone who didnt believe in evolution where are these dudes

they were way more vociferous during the Bush administration but since young people don't give a poo poo about gays/weed/abortion there's less politically-driven christian outrage in the background for them to leech off of, plus every time they try to get their poo poo into schools they get their asses handed to them in court

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

AKA Pseudonym posted:

And right after Obama got reelected...

Goatcx the world

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

wait wait wait

this one

haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

are....????

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

A portion of AIDS.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Motto posted:

are....????

This one has me pretty stumped. The closest thing I can think of is that the guy is implying that although the symbols on the bumper sticker spell out "coexist," they are actually a list of ideologies that disagree with the message of coexistence.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
A solid half of these seem anti-Christian in a vaccuum

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Applewhite posted:

This one has me pretty stumped. The closest thing I can think of is that the guy is implying that although the symbols on the bumper sticker spell out "coexist," they are actually a list of ideologies that disagree with the message of coexistence.

No, you see by telling everyone to coexist the guy with the sticker is bad, because he is telling everyone else they are wrong. So in crazy cartoonist world the guy who thinks people should get along is the real monster.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Smiling Mandrill posted:

No, you see by telling everyone to coexist the guy with the sticker is bad, because he is telling everyone else they are wrong. So in crazy cartoonist world the guy who thinks people should get along is the real monster.

"We WOULD all get along if everyone were Christian!!!"

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i can't believe someone would make this.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Applewhite posted:

"We WOULD all get along if everyone were Christian!!!"

Nah, we'd just have to figure out how to spell coexist out of a Catholic Orthodox Methodist Lutheran Baptist Pentecostal and Quaker symbols.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Nah, we'd just have to figure out how to spell coexist out of a Catholic Orthodox Methodist Lutheran Baptist Pentecostal and Quaker symbols.

I don't like this alternate universe where the Quakers are a major Christian denomination

F hole
May 13, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't like this alternate universe where the Quakers are a major Christian denomination

why not quakers own

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

F hole posted:

why not quakers own

That's Glenn Beck, he's a Mormon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

That's Glenn Beck, he's a Mormon

Also NOT a real Christian. Thus no room in the all Christian America.

• Locked thread