Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

Tarkus posted:

Having known only one girl I could call a slut in my whole life (She used to get two or three guys to line up outside of the bathroom stall), what exactly defines a slut? Most chicks that get slapped with that label are far less promiscuous than most guys.

Having more sex than the the person calling you a slut, or being a woman who happened to turn down a sexist dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
hmmm op expecting christians to be paragons of moral virtue is like expecting the average hospital patient to be the perferct specimen of physical health imo,.

makes u tihnk

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Get at me.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ogive posted:

I remember my mom yelling at me because she dreamt I started dating a black girl. Telling her I wasn't responsible for her dreams didn't help.

:canada:

E: clarity: this was after she went super-mega-religious

lol

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ogive posted:

I remember my mom yelling at me because she dreamt I started dating a black girl. Telling her I wasn't responsible for her dreams didn't help.

:canada:

E: clarity: this was after she went super-mega-religious

Well that's real freaking weird of your Mom since I'm pretty sure Jesus was black.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

become like all super Christian ? Lets post pictures of our 4 kids being home schooled and share bible quotes all morning because I stay at home or I'm a cosmetologist please buy my makeup I love jesus. three years ago I was fingering you in a bar parking lot and took you to get some coke

how did you end up getting fingered by a slut op? She sound pretty cool though if she got you some coke afterwards

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

op all mine got fat and the average ones got mega hot so my advice to u is to tell your horny son to concenrate on the 5/10s.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

I don't think sex is bad ergo I don't think being a 'slut' is a bad thing.

i have never known anybody in my life say that it is a bad thing.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I would like to retract earlier bitching I did

I'm actually the other guy

lol

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
i knew two sluts in high school

one got married and had babbies and now goes to church

one became an atheist and will call you a rapist if you ask her out for coffee

moral: there are multiple paths to renouncing one's sluthood

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Arian_Samurai posted:

I remember a girl in high school breaking up with a guy because Jesus told her to do it in a dream.

Do people who claim that god talks to them and gives them mundane life advice in their dreams count as prophets? Should they be aware that they are members of an elite sect of beings whose membership includes illustrious figures such as Moses, Joseph Smith, every member of the LDS ruling council, and Son of Sam?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Do people who claim that god talks to them and gives them mundane life advice in their dreams count as prophets? Should they be aware that they are members of an elite sect of beings whose membership includes illustrious figures such as Moses, Joseph Smith, every member of the LDS ruling council, and Son of Sam?

God is always telling me to get some chili cheese fries, but I don't tell anyone because he didn't say anything about sharing

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

kindermord posted:

i knew two sluts in high school

one got married and had babbies and now goes to church

one became an atheist and will call you a rapist if you ask her out for coffee

moral: there are multiple paths to renouncing one's sluthood

Wise words, pal.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Yes, she was a Prophet. It was God's will that girls do not date Branden M.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
bipolar disorder op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

i have never known anybody in my life say that it is a bad thing.

well not in so many words but basically a lot of people think sex is super shameful and bad. catholics for example.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

well not in so many words but basically a lot of people think sex is super shameful and bad. catholics for example.

Until after marriage, then ho ho man watch out, baby city.

I don't know how priests can expect people to go 0 to 60 like that.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a girl I know who went through this now says that she was never a slut, it was sex demons that made her gently caress anyone with a pulse. she could feel them pulling her legs apart but she didn't know that they were sex demons at the time. people are dumb as gently caress and lack personal responsibility

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I knocked up one of these chicks and then she got all religious and wants to brainwash my poor child

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
too much dick will gently caress u up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
women love to gently caress, op

crotchety types look down on that sort of behavior

• Locked thread