Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you watching Mania Weekend?
I don't watch wrestling, idiot.
Wrestlemania only
Couple of iPPVs
I will watch every loving thing
I'll probably watch people play video games
View Results

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

Tim and ex-WWE midcarders are the only guys he has all to himself so he's smart to push them

also yes obviously he does

the evolve show from thursday night went up earlier today so it'll be up in a day or so probably

midcarders is an awfully generous term to describe drew and the darewolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

oatgan posted:

i've never heard of Jeff Cobb, Luster, Adam Thornstowe, or Vinnie Masarro but the rest of those guys are cool as heck

Thornstowe's a NorCal guy, I don't know much about him but I've heard good things. He and Cage are bros.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Your 2015 King of the Indies......

Adam Thornstowe

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Long live the king! How was the Ultimo Dragon match?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
So if people were to recommend just one show from those listed in the OP, which would you choose?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wazzu posted:

So if people were to recommend just one show from those listed in the OP, which would you choose?xx

WWN Mercury Rising

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Yeah, Mercury Rising. That was a great show.

I watched everything, except for King of the Indies and Kaiju, and you wouldn't be wasting your time watching any and/or all of them.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Yeah Evolve 39, and 40 were great, but Mercury Rising would be the best of those three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Someone threw a water bottle into the ring after the red lightining's heel promo and the crowd started booing, pointing fingers and chanting "Get te gently caress" at the person at ICW's Barramania. Shortly a few seconds later the Ring Announcer told everyone "not to throw anything because of health and safety reasons or you will be ejected out of the venue and look like a total arsehole." with the crowd now chanting arsehole at the person.

Place is crowded with people and ICW are now going to set up at the SECC (Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre) for Fear & Loathing 8. It will be something and should test if ICW really is populer enough to fill many seats.

• Locked thread