Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!
The X-Files just got renewed for another season. Odds are likely for another Bush v. Clinton election happening again. Boy Meets World has a spin-off on the air called Girl Meets World. The Power Puff Girls is slated to come back soon. Please someone plug the leak before Nickelodeon comes out with an updated version of Rugrats where Angelica is living as a writer in New York City as an overweight hipster with tattoos of her favorite childrens books and has an on again, off again relationship with Phil while dealing with Lil's perceived passive aggressive bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
SA IS RIGHT NOW ALSO RUNNING LIKE IT'S 1999.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

The X-Files just got renewed for another season. Odds are likely for another Bush v. Clinton election happening again. Boy Meets World has a spin-off on the air called Girl Meets World. The Power Puff Girls is slated to come back soon. Please someone plug the leak before Nickelodeon comes out with an updated version of Rugrats where Angelica is living as a writer in New York City as an overweight hipster with tattoos of her favorite childrens books and has an on again, off again relationship with Phil while dealing with Lil's perceived passive aggressive bullshit.

it was the rugrats bit that got me

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
We are actually 5 years overdue for 90s nostalgia. Or maybe we are right on time for the 90s apex I don't know

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

tamara and tia getting pregnant and having babies

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
20 year rule. Get your JNCOS out

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Can we have the 90s economy and political landscape back as well?

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
But I thought 90s nostalgia peaked in like, 2009?

Can we be nostalgic for last week? I want to dress like I'm not putting off laundry day and eat that one really good steak again.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

NihilismNow posted:

don;t hold your breath

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

NihilismNow posted:

If you wear the dress, I'll cum on it and we can send it to congress.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

Boy Meets World has a spin-off on the air called Girl Meets World

I am glad someone finally called attention to the floating loving feces in the punch bowl. Goddamn is this show terrible.

The main character's actress is about as palatable as an Atlantic City hookers festering vagina is delicious. Not at all. The show answers the question, "what does it look like when a decent story ends with a guy marrying a crazy loving shrew and crapping out a talentless child?" This show is incredibly painful and if you want a great contrast watch this, then flip it over to ABC Family and catch a rerun of Boy Meets World. The contrast is like Mexico to Canada.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

NurhacisUrn posted:

I am glad someone finally called attention to the floating loving feces in the punch bowl. Goddamn is this show terrible.

The main character's actress is about as palatable as an Atlantic City hookers festering vagina is delicious. Not at all. The show answers the question, "what does it look like when a decent story ends with a guy marrying a crazy loving shrew and crapping out a talentless child?" This show is incredibly painful and if you want a great contrast watch this, then flip it over to ABC Family and catch a rerun of Boy Meets World. The contrast is like Mexico to Canada.

From 1993 to 2000, viewers followed the relationship of Cory Matthews and Topanga Lawrence-Matthews on "Boy Meets World." More than a decade later, the couple's daughter, Riley, is trying to navigate her 'tween years -- and problems that go with them -- especially in regard to bonds with family and friends. At John Quincy Adams Middle School in Manhattan, Riley finds being a student more difficult because her dad is a history teacher there, and she's in his class. Her mom, a lawyer, is involved in her social life and owns a trendy teen hangout. Among Riley's classmates are best friend Maya, crush Lucas, and quirky Farkle, son of Cory and Topanga's peer Stuart Minkus.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
bring back rocko's modern life

e: it's actually cool they're bringing back x-files, if only for 6 eps. duchovny is still hot as hell and looking good, and gillian is also looking pretty good (see hannibal), and neither of them are doing much now so i think they could pull it off. especially with better effects now. closest we've had to an x-files show was Fringe

Xaris fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Mar 24, 2015

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Bring back Beavis & Butt-Head (again)

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

amityville anus posted:

20 year rule. Get your JNCOS out

JNCOs are no longer wide-leg enough for the current millenium. behold Kikwear 69" leg pants:

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

olaf2022 posted:

JNCOs are no longer wide-leg enough for the current millenium. behold Kikwear 69" leg pants:

what the gently caress

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The circumference of those pants is longer than I am tall.

F hole
May 13, 2008

olaf2022 posted:

lol at that model trying to act serious while wearing pants that stupid

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

F hole posted:

lol at that model trying to act serious while wearing pants that stupid

I would too if the money were right
he needs a chain wallet though but like a really long chain maybe that he has to wrap around his torso a few times and it still almost drapes to the ground

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
This happens ~25 years after the beginning of the decade in question. Back in 04-05 VH1 made a bunch of money cashing in on the 80's nostalgia craze.

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

olaf2022 posted:

Ironically my waist is as big as the pant legs and my pant legs are as big as his waist, what a world

Swizzbutt fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Mar 24, 2015

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

olaf2022 posted:

The model is seriously reevaluating his life choices in this picture.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
welp time to bust out my pogs and slammers that i have in a box somewhere

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
can't wait for everything to be XTREME again.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I hope they make a cgi Andy Rooney for 60 Minutes. Like what they did for Paul Walker.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Jimminy jillikers!

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

I miss one thing about the 90's...

The comedic genius of "Ate My Balls."

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bonzo posted:

can't wait for everything to be XTREME again.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

NurhacisUrn posted:

I miss one thing about the 90's...

The comedic genius of "Ate My Balls."

I'm more of a "Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop" guy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
stock up on ecstasy to sell to the next generation of ravers

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Bonzo posted:

I'm more of a "Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop" guy.

Oh man I had forgotten this one. This ranks up there with "CLICK TO SEE BILL GATES NUDE!" Thank you.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Gonna go get a Surge slurpee from 7-11

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

So does this mean my POG collection will be worth something?

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Bring back telling our parents we're going to a friends house but we're really going to dance under an overpass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

Yaos posted:

Bring back telling our parents we're going to a friends house but we're really going to dance under an overpass.

That is seriously the most awkward thing I've ever seen.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Yaos posted:

Holy lol, pro click as hell. Is that goth crumping?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

RoxiesMD posted:

From 1993 to 2000, viewers followed the relationship of Cory Matthews and Topanga Lawrence-Matthews on "Boy Meets World." More than a decade later, the couple's daughter, Riley, is trying to navigate her 'tween years -- and problems that go with them -- especially in regard to bonds with family and friends. At John Quincy Adams Middle School in Manhattan, Riley finds being a student more difficult because her dad is a history teacher there, and she's in his class. Her mom, a lawyer, is involved in her social life and owns a trendy teen hangout. Among Riley's classmates are best friend Maya, crush Lucas, and quirky Farkle, son of Cory and Topanga's peer Stuart Minkus.

Just in case anybody is thinking of watching this, don't because it is Disney as gently caress

All the kids are wacky perfect individual flowers and all the adults are loser weirdo fuckle-chucks

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

Hobohemian posted:

Holy lol, pro click as hell. Is that goth crumping?

When that guy whips outs the squeaky toy :wtc:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

ElGroucho posted:

Just in case anybody is thinking of watching this, don't because it is Disney as gently caress

All the kids are wacky perfect individual flowers and all the adults are loser weirdo fuckle-chucks

Many people my age, mid20s, were flipping out with excitement and it's like uhhhh I'm a normal adult who doesn't give a poo poo about this crappy update or about full house on dVd or whatever.

• Locked thread