Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I waited for Marty havlat to show up on hilarious injuries and it never did. I'll have to fix that now thanks guys, THANKS A LOT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
There was no Jameis Winston page, so I threw something together.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I worked on the List of NASCAR Teams page but had some trouble with the tables, particularly with Joe Gibbs since they added a driver. I tried to put Edwards in there and it screwed the table up completely. Same thing with Stewart-Haas (Harvick/Patrick) and BK Racing (Burton).

Thanks CBJ! I fiddled around with the rowspan crap and eventually gave up.

Idiot Kicker fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 11, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Idiot Kicker posted:

I worked on the List of NASCAR Teams page but had some trouble with the tables, particularly with Joe Gibbs since they added a driver. I tried to put Edwards in there and it screwed the table up completely. Same thing with Stewart-Haas (Harvick/Patrick) and BK Racing (Burton).

Thanks CBJ! I fiddled around with the rowspan crap and eventually gave up.

I played off and on with it for four years and finally figured out how to expand each table with the Rowspan thing. Rowspan=Number of cars on the team, but I couldn't add Chase Elliott as a 5th HMS car without wrecking the table.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
It was certainly difficult. I couldn't do anything to Gibbs' section without ruining the whole page.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

On call tonight and bored, did a bunch of edits. Wish I could remember the answers to the drat questions, I had to keep hitting "Save" till I got a question I knew the answer to.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Tony Stewart in drag will never not be hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

Added Brandon Saad, Guy Boucher, Cap Hell articles.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I just noticed the NHL still has the old Eastern & Western Conference alignments. Can somebody that knows how to edit the pages fix that?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Blake Griffin added to "hilarious injuries"

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006
Did a few edits over the last few days, and all I can say is that the security question needs to go.

Oh, and:

nmfree posted:

Please either raise the size limit for uploaded images or enable offsite image hosting.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

EDIT: Whoops!

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 7, 2016

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
The "Female Gaze" and "Dreamy" categories need some serious love.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Poor Cleveland. Even when they get Championship Mode, the banner doesn't show up cleanly and has some tags in it.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

CBJSprague24 posted:

Poor Cleveland. Even when they get Championship Mode, the banner doesn't show up cleanly and has some tags in it.
Fixed.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Since Cleveland won a championship, I activated Legendary Tragedy mode for Minnesota since they have the longest drought now.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Since Cleveland won a championship, I activated Legendary Tragedy mode for Minnesota since they have the longest drought now.

Cleveland got it's first world championship last month when Stipe Miocic won the heavyweight strap.

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

Hey SAS, is there an EUFA thread somewhere?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Piso Mojado posted:

Hey SAS, is there an EUFA thread somewhere?

If EUFA is a mistype of UEFA, you want The Ray Parlour, our soccer (or football if you like) subforum. Otherwise I'm not sure what you are referring to.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The wiki fell down and went boom. :smith:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

nmfree posted:

The host is offline, needs to be moved and DNS updated. Hopefully will not take long!

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

nmfree posted:

still broken

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

nmfree posted:

still broken

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

nmfree posted:

still broken

Octal
Jan 30, 2003

It is haram to draw images of mythical beasts even if it never existed in reality

RIP Wiki

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

nmfree posted:

still broken

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Maybe this thread should be de-stickied and/or closed if no one is ever going to make the wiki actually exist again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
edit: :ninja:

• Locked thread