Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
YES YES YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Chris_Benoit

I have no words

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Can we create accounts yet? The NHL is in sore need of updates

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

BMB5150 posted:

Sweet what's alive is dead is alive is dead is alive again. Still get a crack at this Formula 1 jewel.

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Jansen_Van_Vuuren

woahhhhhh

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DJExile posted:

So drat glad to see this back :allears:

Activated championship mode for Patriots, Kings, Spurs, and Cardinals

edit:

uh...something bad happened when I tried to edit Jarred Allen. It's screaming about a mail system. help.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Mar 25, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Sir Unimaginative posted:

As amusing as it would be to let the self-doubt linger in the north-staters for a year, I'm pretty sure this one should be the Giants. They even beat the Cardinals for the NL Pennant.

oops. so used to them winning my brain shut off. Someone fix it please.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Added Zach Parise, Les Alexander.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I tried to amend the SAS useful links to include hockeyfights.com but it blacklisted it. So I'm using dropyourgloves.com instead.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You can probably promote the goons contributing to sysop, unless there can only be one

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wiki down

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

fartknocker posted:

???

Working fine right now...

It wasn't earlier. That was weird.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Blake Griffin added to "hilarious injuries"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Since Cleveland won a championship, I activated Legendary Tragedy mode for Minnesota since they have the longest drought now.

• Locked thread