Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
I accomplished an unimaginable feat for the first time today. I sharted my pant. To be fair I was recovering from a 24 hours stomach virus this morning. What was left of my poo was watery brown liquid. I mistakenly assumed with great confidences that I'd have a nice, clean, dry fart which it initially what it was until I sharted. Once the sharting occured, I felt moist contents all over my buttock and underwear. Shocked, bewildered , yet amused, at the notion of the concept of sharting, I dare to say I am somewhat proud of this achievement. This entire short lived experience enlightened my existence as a human being mainly because I've only intentionally shat in my pant once when my anus could no longer sustain the pressure to counteract the sheer pressure of shitmass ( making GBS threads in diaper as a baby do not counts), yet the act of sharting is unintentional and unexpected. It reminded me just how fragile our bodily functions make us to be, allowing myself to gain further insights on humility and humbleness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

OK

Bite me bitch

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

:firstpost:

edit: no!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sweet

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
If you talk like you write I'm honestly surprised you haven't been strangled to death yet.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Cool you are one of us now.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

It's a good preparation for when I shart your throat.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

If you talk like you write I'm honestly surprised you haven't been strangled to death yet.

M'lady, thy shan't arrive late for thou courtship. *tips fedora*

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I sharted on the op for the... SECOND time in my life :twisted:

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.
Mom jeans or dockers?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Open up that hinge on your head OP. I've got a gale force gusher of the nice brown & bubbly for your consideration.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
You can tell the OP is some kind of goony basement dwelling shut-in because making GBS threads his pants on a Tuesday afternoon was a mildly amusing occurrence and not a publicly embarrassing inconvenience of the highest order.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

By that, I mean that I'm going to poo poo in your mouth, OP. You can't avoid it.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Why are you only wearing one pant

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

He probably intended it just for this situation so that the poo poo would not go into the pants leg but he messed it up, because he can't do anything right.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
i miss pant-making GBS threads threads

Colonelfarva
May 3, 2006
this is a vintage gbs thread

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Beige posted:

i miss pant-making GBS threads threads

Take heart, people poo poo their pants everyday, all across the world.

Why I have it on good authority nearly 150 people poo poo their pants in the Alps just this morning.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Hobohemian posted:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Something special happened here tonight. I'm proud to be a part of it.

Aug 4, 2010

youre a man now

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Hingehead posted:

yet the act of sharting is unintentional and unexpected. It reminded me just how fragile our bodily functions make us to be, allowing myself to gain further insights on humility and humbleness.

2deep4me

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I sharted at work once. The embarrassment of trying to covertly hide/throw away my lovely underwear was a new low as a grown man

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Well good for you.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
do it again op

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Don't shart whilst going chief. The fabric of your tightie whities does a surprisingly good job at keeping the shart contained.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

Francis Baconator posted:

Don't shart whilst going chief. The fabric of your tightie whities does a surprisingly good job at keeping the shart contained.

you should be wearing boxer briefs

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

goongrats

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
Don't stop.......gonna......cum

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Colonelfarva posted:

this is a vintage gbs thread

ah yes, that was quite an excellent vintage year. 2004, good times. lot of heavy shitfall followed by a nice wheezing period of piss and poo poo.

twas a good year. i'm glad we opened this exquisite vintage pantshitting thread over a decade later of being contained and fermeted in the dark cellar of gbs

Diet Sodium
Apr 29, 2009
One of us, one of us...

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

this is what bothers me the most. Everything else about it adds up

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Look at this idiot wearing pant

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Where's dadgay in all of this?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
hah, okay op. sounds like you're uhhhh loving a thesaurus lmao u sound gay. like a nerd, gently caress you

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Francis Baconator posted:

Where's dadgay in all of this?

:siren: hes making GBS threads on the toilet :siren:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Xaris posted:

ah yes, that was quite an excellent vintage year. 2004, good times. lot of heavy shitfall followed by a nice wheezing period of piss and poo poo.

twas a good year. i'm glad we opened this exquisite vintage pantshitting thread over a decade later of being contained and fermeted in the dark cellar of gbs

just need our sommelier hakan and we're set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Just lol if ur not shartibg urself

Sorry, but that's how it is

• Locked thread