Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:69snypa:
op, hate is good because it means more death and what this planet needs is more death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rest assured your opinion on matters has no measurable effect on the world because you are a powerless wretch.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Yeah obviously you stupid loving idiot god how dumb are you moron I bet you cant even use punctuation and Grammer you stupid loving bigot

No

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
You know what is worse are those in-denial racists who claim that they aren't racist and that racism no longer exists in america but "goddammit I went down to the doctor the other day and I had to wait for like three hours because there were so many MEXICANS in line before me why don't they go back to mexico they are probably illegals!"

• Locked thread