Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dak02
Nov 23, 2003

SPARE SOME CHANGE??
:laffo: time to break out the bourbon I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

John Taveras is a very good hockey player.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
:siren: The Juice :siren:

one more

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Nick motherfucking Foligno

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
:siren: PIRRI :siren:

HERE WE loving GO

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

sportsgenius86 posted:

Nick motherfucking Foligno

They were just talking about how Hartnell had come out of nowhere to be nipping at Foligno and Johansen's heels for the team goal-scoring lead and Nicky says "Not in my house".

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands

Dak02 posted:

:laffo: time to break out the bourbon I guess

scratching cam fowler: yeah sure.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Scab Swap Fetish posted:

is it me or the refs are missing a bunch of calls on the preds? i definetely saw a high stick and a tripping

habs forgot to pay them off today

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jackets coming in waves now.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ducks equipment guy is known as Sluggo apparently

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
really lovely hit by prust. i'm shocked.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Shot totals make that period sound more equal than it was. Habs are really not getting decent offensive chances at all.

Which is shocking I know.

Dak02
Nov 23, 2003

SPARE SOME CHANGE??

Heaf posted:

scratching cam fowler: yeah sure.

The morning skate report quoted Fowler as saying "he hasn't been playing up to his level" .. A half assed fowler is still wayyyyyyy better than a 100% Stoner... I don't loving understand Bruce sometimes

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
:siren: HUBERDEAU :siren:

COMEBACK COMPLETE

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
cats are cool and good

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Do the Ducks not know how to play hockey anymore? How do the jackets run up the score that hard on you?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Karnegal posted:

Do the Ducks not know how to play hockey anymore? How do the jackets run up the score that hard on you?

They're a better team than this year's record shows. The fact that half the team's been dead all season hasn't helped things, and yet they're just under .500.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Karnegal posted:

ducks have pretty much locked up 1st in the pacific and the only thing they really have to play for is which wildcard the get

so :effort:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Karnegal posted:

Hard to contain NHL Superstar Scott "Scotty" Hartnell

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jesus Christ, Bob

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

CBJSprague24 posted:

They're a better team than this year's record shows. The fact that half the team's been dead all season hasn't helped things, and yet they're just under .500.

I thought the Jackets were still pretty injured, but if they've got playes back, good for them. This was a tough season after a nice showing in the playoffs last year.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Karnegal posted:

I thought the Jackets were still pretty injured, but if they've got playes back, good for them. This was a tough season after a nice showing in the playoffs last year.

Wild Bill is in the lineup because...wait for it...Alexander Wennberg is hurt.

Ryan Murray is also still hurt, as are Clarkson, Calvert, Dubinsky, and Skille. Calvert, Murray, and Dubi make this team notably better. Wennberg is really picking up steam and will probably be solid.

e- If they aren't back to where they were last year next season, something's horribly wrong.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Mar 25, 2015

Dak02
Nov 23, 2003

SPARE SOME CHANGE??
If the game against the Rangers is any indication, the Ducks are being lazy. Plus the defense still seems to be trying to gel since the trade deadline

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's a penalty, eh?

e- gently caress COREY PERRY GETS A PAIR FOR EMBELLISHMENT. gently caress Corey Perry, indeed. :laffo:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
The bridges at MSG look like the back seats are really roomy. Are these better suited for the larger gentleman?

Dak02
Nov 23, 2003

SPARE SOME CHANGE??
Hahaha Perry gets the embellishment call

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i like fancy cats

Lumius
Nov 24, 2004
Superior Awesome Sucks

evenworse username posted:

Shot totals make that period sound more equal than it was. Habs are really not getting decent offensive chances at all.

Which is shocking I know.

da (h)abs , dey stink.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Man I dunno that looked like it loving hurt to me

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Rangers D has just been trash tonight. Just trash.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Let me guess how this game ends... with a 2 on the scoreboard for the Penguins.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
why in the world is that a penalty on Nash when Brown interfered with him trying to get to the puck in the first place

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

I just realized Goc has scored a goal against the Pens before Lapierre has scored a goal for the Pens.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So it appears LA is finishing the job Al Qaeda started. gently caress you Rangers-senpai

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Koirhor posted:

So it appears LA is finishing the job Al Qaeda started. gently caress you Rangers-senpai

I thought 9-11 was the score of a Penguins-Flyers game?

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Put it towards the net, I guess?

BGALLY :siren:

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
:siren: BGally

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I cannot breathe

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Whoa we scored on a good goalie.

Noice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
fiala looks really good for a small child playing in the nhl

• Locked thread