Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Is it possible this was a slip?

imgay posted:

Also, how do you guys find out what the dragon balls do?

Like, "Hey guys, what do I do with this dragon ball I got off TheRam last night?" Followed by an attempt at a quick recovery by claiming it was the one star instead of the three star?

Or I guess it could be an attempt to look innocent/dumb? Since he would ask this in scum chat if he had it so wanted to look like he doesn't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It is probably a slip, yeah, but I'd like to ignore the incident and do it on play alone. That's how this game can still be fun :D

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

It is probably a slip, yeah, but I'd like to ignore the incident and do it on play alone. That's how this game can still be fun :D

Cool.

On play, I find it unlikely Bowmore is the scum. But Quid seems to think Bowmore is the guy. What do you think?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't see how imgay is not scum based on your investigation and now the dragonball thing

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I don't know if I find it unlikely that bowmore is scum based on play. I'd say based on play there is no reason to think he isn't scum. He lurked most of the game and has gotten active now that his hang looks pretty likely. That's scum bowmore for sure. What preserves him, to me, are the following two things:
- Ram died. Ram dying means something shattered his BP before he was scum killed. I think the spirit bomb makes a lot of sense there. The reason it isn't a full clear is because Ram might not have been told it was already broken, scum could have had a vig lying around, etc.
- imgay claimed to have my role. This doesn't clear bowmore, but it does mean there's a better vote for today than him.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GulagDolls posted:

he is goku.

it's not really that i lean town on bowmore as much as it is that I am not sold 100 percent on there being two scum, and if there is only one I think it is more likely to be imgay. if there is a two-person scumteam I would put bowmore in second slot. also, his claim seems...easy to check, and weird for a scumguy to make up.

FWIW, if Gulag is someone's scum buddy, he seemed to be advocating strongly for the imgay cuddle, but never placed a vote. He could have hammered at any time really.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What do you think of a bowmore/imgay team, burg?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I don't know if I find it unlikely that bowmore is scum based on play. I'd say based on play there is no reason to think he isn't scum. He lurked most of the game and has gotten active now that his hang looks pretty likely. That's scum bowmore for sure. What preserves him, to me, are the following two things:
- Ram died. Ram dying means something shattered his BP before he was scum killed. I think the spirit bomb makes a lot of sense there. The reason it isn't a full clear is because Ram might not have been told it was already broken, scum could have had a vig lying around, etc.
- imgay claimed to have my role. This doesn't clear bowmore, but it does mean there's a better vote for today than him.

Bowmore has been posting a lot all game. I disagree with that characterization of his play this game.

I even called him out on it and asked him where it was coming from, I think.

What do you think of a bowmore/imgay team, burg?

It's not impossible. But I feel like surely they would have coordinated better than this. It doesn't feel like they are playing together. Having said that, when I was scum with Bowmore in Grand Budapest, you would have been hard pressed to put us together since we almost never got a chance to talk in scum chat, so it could be something like that.

Right now I'm thinking imgay/gulag is slightly more likely.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TheRam 364
King Burgundy 265
bowmore 242
Quidnose 234
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE 223

I mean, the quality of the posts is debatable, but he hasn't been lurking. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Anyway, about to crash, so I'll read your thoughts tomorrow I suppose.

I'd say you should read the interactions with Bowmore/Rurea again to see if you find it likely they are scum together, that was what made it seem really unlikely to me that Bowmore was scum. We really can't do the same thing with imgay since he's a super lurker.

If it was just me, I'd definitely be voting imgay right now.

But I'll stand by my pledge to vote with you and Quid at this point, so if you agree with Quid I'll hop on Bowmore whenever you are ready.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Honestly it's 2 out of 3 for Gulag, Bowmore, and imgay, and they've all been so low content (bowmore has posted a lot but has really not posted much of anything) that it's pretty much a shot in the dark with any of them.

Both Bowmore and imgay have been basically making crap up today so I'm willing to vote either. If Gulag is scum well he's not really playing at all, and neither did Chic, and I'm not willing to risk MYLO on a non entity when there are better choices.

I know Diqnol is not scum, and if KB is scum he deserves the win at this point because he's convinced me he is on the up and up. Maybe KB has a completely made up role, who knows, but I'm pretty :shrug: about it all at this point.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Just a heads up, needing 4 votes to hang someone today is a huge liability relative to what we'd have had if we had hung someone. Oh, and we'd know who the scum were by process of elimination...

If you guys lose, it's because of that no hang. I played against my best interests to try to convince you all of that.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hey man, I'm right with you.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Diqnol, which is more likely: bowmore + gulag scum team with imgay being on the up and up about being a blowup-bodyguard (considering a possible juggernaut kill since we don't know why Ram died)

-or-

bowmore + imgay scum team and they're both throwing out wild crap today in flail town?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think assuming that gulag + imgay aren't a team is folly. Picking between the two, I'd go with bowmore + imgay because I find it very unlikely we have two bodyguards and a weak doctor in addition to a BP (which is now flipped confirmed tyvm) and other stuff.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Just a heads up, needing 4 votes to hang someone today is a huge liability relative to what we'd have had if we had hung someone. Oh, and we'd know who the scum were by process of elimination...

If you guys lose, it's because of that no hang. I played against my best interests to try to convince you all of that.

Yes, it appears I was wrong. If we'd done imgay yesterday, we'd have his flip and I'd have my cop on just bowmore.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

With only 3 of us, scum could just No Cuddle again today and win, right?

With the three of us here and active, we might as well just cuddle imgay now before Bowmore unvotes, on the off chance he is scum bussing a buddy. We need a scum flip.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

With only 3 of us, scum could just No Cuddle again today and win, right?

With the three of us here and active, we might as well just cuddle imgay now before Bowmore unvotes, on the off chance he is scum bussing a buddy. We need a scum flip.

This is also a fair point. But there has to be at least one more town among gulag/bowmore/imgay.

But yeah, relying on Gulag to come back and vote if he isn't scum might be a stretch.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'd be okay with that. Of the three, he is most likely to be scum by far imo.

You know whats great? I don't have to actually care about being right. Not actually town, long hair don't care, but as an academic exercise I will do the needful...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote imgay

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote imgay

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote imgay FINGERS CROSSED

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: imgay, we hardly knew ye :(

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Heres hoping. Scum have won at this point if hes not scum, so feel free to brag if thats the case.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If he's town we are screwed but I doubt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
You've found one, you're sure of it, one of the people responsible for this whole mess. For all his pomp, with all of you together, Cell goes down remarkably quickly.

imgay, Perfect Cell, SCUM-aligned Two-Shot Strongman is not as perfect as he believed!

Role PM posted:

You're perfect, composed of the cells of the strongest fighters in the series universe. And man, you're really looking forward to your battle with Goku. You've just got to get all this chaff out of the way first.
Welcome, imgay, you are Cell, SCUM-aligned Two-Shot Strongman. Twice per game, when you are performing the nightkill, you may choose to make the kill unstoppable. (It is, however, still redirectable.) In addition, if [CENSORED] dies, you have final say over who performs the factional nightkill, and against who.

Night 4! You know the drill.

• Locked thread