Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Fried chicken, grits, cornbread, mashed sweet potatoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
cornflakes and pennies

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
4 cans Campbell's Cream of Ipecac soup

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Lil Bit O Vitriol posted:

A cake highlighting the plight of women who suffer genital mutilation by an artist that uses racist themes in their work. White people were super offended at such a thing until it was revealed the artist was black so they directed their anger at a white politician instead then it kinda died down.

If you care: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makode_Linde

thanks, i'm at work and wasn't sure i wanted to search for that

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

The US enjoys executing retarded people, like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Ray_Rector who lobotomized himself with a gun. For his last meal he ordered pecan pie for dessert, but decided to "save it for later", so he could have something to eat after his execution was over.

It's like he woke up one day and decided "Hmmn, what can I do that will piss a jury off at me?"

quote:

On March 21, 1981, Rector and some friends drove to a dance hall at Tommy’s Old-Fashioned Home-Style Restaurant in Conway. When one friend who could not pay the three-dollar cover charge was refused entry, Rector became incensed and pulled a .38 caliber pistol from his waist band. He fired several shots, wounding two and killing a third man named Arthur Criswell

Rector left the scene of the murder in a friend’s car and wandered the city for three days, staying in the woods or with relatives. On March 24, Rector’s sister convinced him to turn himself in. Rector agreed to surrender, but only to Officer Robert Martin, whom he had known since he was a child.[3]

Officer Martin arrived at Rector’s mother’s home shortly after 3 p.m. and chatted with Rector’s mother and sister. Shortly thereafter, Rector arrived and greeted Officer Martin. As Officer Martin turned away to continue his conversation with Mrs. Rector, Ricky Ray Rector drew his pistol from behind his back and fired two shots into Officer Martin, striking him in the jaw and neck. Rector then turned and walked out of the house.

Once he had walked past his mother’s backyard, Rector put his gun to his own temple and fired. Rector was quickly discovered by other police officers and taken to the local hospital. The shot had destroyed Rector’s frontal lobe...By 1992, Bill Clinton was insisting that Democrats "should no longer feel guilty about protecting the innocent" and voiced strong support of capital punishment. To make his point, he flew home to Arkansas mid-campaign to affirm that the execution would continue as scheduled.

That said, killing him is still pretty hosed up.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I like when they ask for like 10 lbs of food so when they poo poo themselves on the death bed it's like the biggest dump ever. or when they ask for something specific like Burger King but then get denied and get some lovely cafeteria soy burger or something, that poo poo's cold

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Pizza party?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Drunk & Ugly posted:

I like when they ask for like 10 lbs of food so when they poo poo themselves on the death bed it's like the biggest dump ever. or when they ask for something specific like Burger King but then get denied and get some lovely cafeteria soy burger or something, that poo poo's cold

I think when you get executed you're already sort of used to letdowns

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

volcano nachos from the sleaziest taco bell in town

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

pasghetti with beatmalls and a strawberry milk (can i have a silly straw please?)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I request feces so my poo poo smells more

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Or volcano nachos from Taco Bell

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I would butt-chug a hand grenade, put the pull ring on my finger bend over grabbing my rear end cheeks and go out with an explosive goatse (exploatse... if only I could live to see the meme)

Either that or 2 liters of diet Pepsi and 100 mentos (butt chugged)

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
dat one thang from teh epic meal timez

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hey op your post made me lol for reals good poo poo

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

the governor's wife's pussy

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

BUTTONS THAT LOOK LIKE CANDY

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Gyro
Waffle fries
Sugar cream pie
Surge

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Nckdictator posted:

It's like he woke up one day and decided "Hmmn, what can I do that will piss a jury off at me?"

That said, killing him is still pretty hosed up.

I think if your name is Ricky Ray there's like an 80% chance you're gonna wind up on death row eventually.

Tawd
Oct 24, 2010

The US enjoys executing retarded people, like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Ray_Rector who lobotomized himself with a gun. For his last meal he ordered pecan pie for dessert, but decided to "save it for later", so he could have something to eat after his execution was over.

Dear sir and/or madam and/or other, you just robbed me of my first and only idea for a joke. :effort:

I guess that kind of makes me a retard? So in that case fried chicken, please.

Thighs only though.

Retards might face execution but nobody deserves to be fobbed off with 'keel' parts, breast sections or whatever the hell those inferior bits are called.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i didnt do it

*sound of an adult man with downs syndrome weeping*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Daedra posted:

fine murder em all and let allah sort em out

only true post ive read on these piss forums

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
20 packs of mentors and a case of diet coke

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
a hotdog from doobies, and a 600 year old glass of wine.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

a hotdog from doobies, and a 600 year old glass of wine.

fun fact: did u know the queen (of england) she has a bottle of wine inher cellears that is signed by benjamin franklin on hte label!!!

~far out~

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

fun fact: did u know the queen (of england) she has a bottle of wine inher cellears that is signed by benjamin franklin on hte label!!!

~far out~

"I've had better. Telegraph me sometime *fake numbers*" ~B.F.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

katlington posted:

i didnt do it

*sound of an adult man with downs syndrome weeping*

thanks now im sad rear end in a top hat

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
k so ur familiar with it.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

A pizza degreased by Uli himself to delay the execution

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
A food that I'm strongly allergic to. Eat, almost die, execution delayed, escape from medical ward if lucky. Aw yes.

oops I forgot I'm a RETARD on death row, so 2 liters of grape soda and a chocolate pizza please.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I still don't understand why people are against eugenics

if we humanely aborted or killed retards and other aberrant forms at birth, we wouldn't have to execute them after giving them an opportunity to kill people

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I still don't understand why people are against eugenics

if we humanely aborted or killed retards and other aberrant forms at birth, we wouldn't have to execute them after giving them an opportunity to kill people

guys, forums poster Ein cooler Typ is now in charge of making the list of who gets aborted and who doesnt

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I wanna double cheeseburger
And hold the lettuce
Don't be fronin son
No seeds on da bun
Up in this die thru
Order for one
Gotta cravin' for a number nine, like my gun!

I need some chicken up in here,
In this hizzle
Fer shizzle my nizzle,
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother,
Another for ya mother
Double double supa size,
And don't forget the fries!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'd probably want a bunch of sea food and burritos. even as a r*tard.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
plate that has smiley face made of fried weggs, mr. oink oink and snossage. :)

:)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

NightVis posted:

thanks now im sad rear end in a top hat

same

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i'll just have what the op's having

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

haha

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

haljordan posted:

I think if your name is Ricky Ray there's like an 80% chance you're gonna wind up on death row eventually.

Lol :biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

ahhh i was wondering where they got that little tidbit in no country

• Locked thread