Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i pine for the days when I thought his dickish attitude on QI and Top Gear was a hilarious and charming stage gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hes a piece of poo poo and i hope he crashes into a tree at full speed and dies horribly

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Maybe he just got really, really committed to his gimmick of being a huge dick, that after awhile he became in one in real life.

Kind of like how FYAD posters eventually become mentally ill.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

babypolis posted:

hes a piece of poo poo and i hope he crashes into a tree at full speed and dies horribly

What a strange post to make on wanting someone to die. Goon on you, I guess.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

The row, which took place in a Yorkshire hotel, was said to have occurred because no hot food was provided following a day's filming.

i mean i don't condone it but I understand

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

happyhippy posted:

Lottsa butt hurt people over a millionaire Tory that can no longer pretend to be working class bigot in front of a camera.
"Look at me, driving this 80s car in a comical preplanned way. I will now show how I subtley hate foreigners by doing a funny face."

I agree. It would have been far better to outsource Top Gear to a union of multicultural, multi-faith workers who reviewed not only affordable cars, but a variety of affordable items via pictures from the internet. They deserve to have an equal chance at this opportunity, regardless of ethnicity, creed, or talent. It's not fair!

spud fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 25, 2015

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Anime Curator posted:

What a strange post to make on wanting someone to die. Goon on you, I guess.

Clarkson is a right-wing jerk who hurts people's feelings with his mean words, therefore he should be set on fire and burned by the left who understand love and compassion.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

RobattoJesus posted:

Clarkson is a right-wing jerk who hurts people's feelings with his mean words, therefore he should be set on fire and burned by the left who understand love and compassion.

I hate him for the right reasons, not these gay ones

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RobattoJesus posted:

he has no place under bolshevik rule

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

RobattoJesus posted:

if he can say striking workers should be shot in front of their families i can say he should smash his stupid loving innsmouth face right into a tree at 200 mph

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Moridin920 posted:

The real issue here is that the loving BBC couldn't scrounge up a hot meal for the hosts of their only popular cash cow show in loving Yorkshire.

I'm an American, but are things that bad over there UK? Do you need help? Should we send MRE's?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

babypolis posted:

if he can say striking workers should be shot in front of their families i can say he should smash his stupid loving innsmouth face right into a tree at 200 mph

I guess you're both pieces of shiot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dead Gay Romans posted:

The real issue here is that the loving BBC couldn't scrounge up a hot meal for the hosts of their only popular cash cow show in loving Yorkshire.

I'm an American, but are things that bad over there UK? Do you need help? Should we send MRE's?

the kitchen was closing and he knew this then he came back after getting hosed up in some bars and was told the kitchen had closed so he punched an irishman. how many times we gotta spell it out for you faggots

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

i'd punch someone's face too if they served me cold british food

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

uh that's why british people have 5 stomachs to digest their indigenous food supply

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Wait he punched an irish? When is that ever wrong?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Afaik what actually happened was he had a chartered helicopter (paid for by the bbc) from the shoot location to the hotel where food was ready, but kept the chopper waiting for a few hours while he got shitfaced in a pub. Then he flew back to the hotel late at night and screamed at and punched the producer who voluntarily waited up late to greet and wait on him, because the hotel kitchen was closed and they could only provide cold food (which they had).

Class act.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Top Gear has sucked for ages now anyway.

Oh look everyone ANOTHER generic supercar that costs a million dolllars! Sure is fun to drive this lol, too bad you wont!

Hey guys we are going on WHAAACKY adventures! I swear its not scripted! Here watch us replace Hammond's engine with a LIVE MONKEY. WOW.

Those Argentinians should have loving killed the lot of them.

Oberleutnant posted:

Afaik what actually happened was he had a chartered helicopter (paid for by the bbc) from the shoot location to the hotel where food was ready, but kept the chopper waiting for a few hours while he got shitfaced in a pub. Then he flew back to the hotel late at night and screamed at and punched the producer who voluntarily waited up late to greet and wait on him, because the hotel kitchen was closed and they could only provide cold food (which they had).

Class act.

Haha this changes my opinon. Awesome poo poo, keep it up guys!

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

BigBoss posted:

the pussification of britain continues

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

SirDan3k posted:

Wait he punched an irish? When is that ever wrong?

It's because he was a coworker. If he had been some rando in a bar fight nobody would care

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

RobattoJesus posted:

This, but unironically

naem
May 29, 2011

Oberleutnant posted:

Class act.

This should be the final episode, just footage of this unfiltered

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why didn't that pussy producer punch him right back in the face? Would have made a much better story.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

if he can say striking workers should be shot in front of their families

hosed up if true

Oberleutnant posted:

Class act.

oh well that's just douchebaggery of the highest order then

why didn't he get food at the pub?

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

spud posted:

Why didn't that pussy producer punch him right back in the face? Would have made a much better story.

Because it was an irish. It was busy trying to drink and eat your namesake at the same time which left it's hands full and it's meager brain occupied.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

spud posted:

Because all bbc producers are effeminate gays. I know this because I saw Extras with Ricky Gervais.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/8927036/Jeremy-Clarkson-execute-public-sector-workers-says-BBC-Top-Gear-host.html

Exactly what those of us who can't go on strike were thinking anyway (not the shooting part, that's a bit extreme).

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

They should reveal who the Stig really is, have him become the third host, and have Clarkson become the new Stig.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
this is some left wing pinko bullshit. If a millionare can't drunkenly punch his subordinates in this day and age then this is really political correctness gone mad

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I like that you think that fat gently caress could fit in to a jumpsuit

lfield
May 10, 2008
thats okay he'll go to a different tv company. he'll get another show. the other hosts will follow him. itll be just the same. new show. he'll get a new show *hyperventilating* new show new show

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
russel crowe and christian bale still get work, along with like, every other celebrity who has done a hosed up thing which is like, all of them, like yeah, at least jeremy clarkson was funny

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

I like that you think that fat gently caress could fit in to a jumpsuit

A dumpier Stig whose suit is stretched/torn in various places with his gut hanging out.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Stoic Commie posted:

russel crowe and christian bale still get work, along with like, every other celebrity who has done a hosed up thing which is like, all of them, like yeah, at least jeremy clarkson was funny

okay that's fine then :) god bless the wealthy and famous

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stoic Commie posted:

also I feel like more than half of male celebrities are rapists

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

You're the rapist

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

probably about half of males are rapists to begin with, so this makes sense.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Stoic Commie posted:

Clarkson is more in the venn diagram circle with Mel Gibson, Michael Richards, rather than those two.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Stoic Commie posted:

What did Russel Crowe and Christian Bale do? The only thing i'm familiar with on Bale is his tantrum on the set of the last Terminator movie, which I can't really blame because of how bad it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't heard anything about Russel Crowe for a long time but afaik he was pretty infamous for being a rager dickbag at one point.

e: just googled him and he's complaining (rightfully imo) that Australia won't grant him citizenship even though they've put him on a stamp and called him one of their greatest cultural exports. lol

• Locked thread