Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

happyhippy posted:

Clarkson is more in the venn diagram circle with Mel Gibson, Michael Richards, rather than those two.

I bet you're the pussybitch irish guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol when every retard briton in gbs plays right into the culture wars

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

also abolish the UK megathreads on all boards

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Christian Bale was literally Jesus and can do anything.

Clarkson is a fat nobody with anger problems.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Nonsense posted:

ban this sick filth

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

It emerged that Clarkson had been involved in a row over catering while filming on location in Hawes, North Yorkshire. Clarkson had been offered soup and a cold meat platter, instead of the steak he wanted, because the hotel chef had gone home.

vicitm of the nanny state

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the UK is what republicans think the US is like

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/32032291

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nonsense posted:

I'm all about being understanding of peoples social anxieties, but this is beyond loving stupid.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

lol when every retard briton in gbs plays right into the culture wars

Stiff upper clit and all that

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nonsense posted:

What the gently caress is this bullshit? Someone needs punching in the mouth for even suggesting this.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i don't know much about this guy but i am always happy when someone more successful than me gets hosed over, so i'm glad.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

plain blue jacket posted:

okay that's fine then :) god bless the wealthy and famous

hey just because i can only imagine you are cripplingly poor doesn't mean you can take it out on our precious entertainers

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0boGk4BUUw

:smith:

feel bad for the angry fat man now

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Nonsense posted:

then i'd have to post in threads where everyone could be american which would be awful

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
I like dinner to be ready too when I come back from the pub after a hard day's work, nobody fires me for raining blows on the one responsible for it :shrug:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Nonsense posted:

You should be happy we have our own posting ghettos so we dont infect the rest of the forum

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

midnightclimax posted:

I bet you're the pussybitch irish guy.

So what if I am. I'm holding out for a book deal.
"The night Top Gear Died"

quote:

The drunken Clarkson slammed his hairy fists against the table. "I WANTED HOT FOOD! NOT THIS MUCK!" he screamed picking up the cold meat assortment and crushing it between his fingers.
Hammond started to snigger in the background, more a nervous twitch reaction than anything else.
"GO GET ME SOME BIG MACS AND CHIPS AND SOME STEAK WITH SIDES!" Jeremy demanded.
"Now Sir, its too late. Everywhere is closed, the chef has gone home. If you want I can cook y-" "NO! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?" Clarkson bellowed.
"There is nothing we can do, I suppose I could rustle up a quiche or someth-" but even before the words left my mouth I could see Clarkson preparing to strike.
Continued on p94

dadrips
Jan 8, 2010

everything you do is a balloon
College Slice
while I'm happy that JEZZA LEGERND has lost his precious "rich men driving expensive motor cars" TV programme the unfortunate truth is he'll continue to be a millionaire with no shortage of job offers

the sheer volume of right-wing fucksleeves that guzzle down the hot piss Mr Clarkson drizzles into their waiting mouths is depressing

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oberleutnant posted:

You should be happy we have our own posting ghettos so we dont infect the rest of the forum

I think ya'll are alright. Just troubling that pissflaps means well and yet is attacked in those threads for spreading his good nature!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLGvWEnbg3c

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
What kind of Irishman can't take a punch?

dadrips posted:

the sheer volume of right-wing fucksleeves that guzzle down the hot piss Mr Clarkson drizzles into their waiting mouths is depressing

Does the UK even have any real right wing politicians?

The UK is a pussy state, covering up rape gangs because they were worried about political correctness and poo poo like that.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

theperminator posted:

The UK is a pussy state, covering up rape gangs because they were worried about political correctness and poo poo like that.
Depends on your definition of right wing, but yes, broadly. The Tories are our conventionally evil neoliberal friends of business and the aristocracy, UKIP are anti-EU but openly-secretly nationalist, racist, xenophobic and homophobic, and the BNP (who have happily imploded, electorally speaking, although they had some councillors and MEPs previously) are actual white supremacists.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oberleutnant posted:

Depends on your definition of right wing, but yes, broadly. The Tories are our conventionally evil neoliberal friends of business and the aristocracy, UKIP are anti-EU but openly-secretly nationalist, racist, xenophobic and homophobic, and the BNP (who have happily imploded, electorally speaking, although they had some councillors and MEPs previously) are actual white supremacists.

That statement by old Stig tho lol

why do people want the producer to be the one who is punished, like at all?!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

happyhippy posted:

So what if I am. I'm holding out for a book deal.
"The night Top Gear Died"

Just get to the sex part, it's the only reason I read Top Gear fanfic.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Nonsense posted:

srsly why does every loving subforum need a uk megathread

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Because Our Jezza was just having a bit of banter with that little irish prick and by whining about being punched in the face he's broken the code of silence in the media industry that says The Talent can do literally whatever it wants and all of its whims must be obliged and pandered to, and now the UK is ruined because Top Gear won't be on any more.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Nonsense posted:

That statement by old Stig tho lol

because he should've had hot food ready for the star? duh...

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

babypolis posted:

because special uk snowflakes

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Oberleutnant posted:

Because Our Jezza was just having a bit of banter with that little irish prick and by whining about being punched in the face he's broken the code of silence in the media industry that says The Talent can do literally whatever it wants and all of its whims must be obliged and pandered to, and now the UK is ruined because Top Gear won't be on any more.

gently caress i think my brain is bleeding

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

oncearoundaltair posted:

because special uk snowflakes

It's called rain.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

theperminator posted:

No, because even under our current "right wing" government, we still had rape gangs being covered up in case it offends anyone involved in raping young girls, because it's "part of their culture".

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rezatahs posted:

because he should've had hot food ready for the star? duh...

should have hired ainsley to be clarkson's producer instead

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I saw some top gear out takes once and Clarkson made the same joke for about eleven takes and the stupid crowd guffaw'd every single time.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

they're trying desperately to remain relevant after their empire collapsed

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

VoxIsMyCowboy posted:

I saw some top gear out takes once and Clarkson made the same joke for about eleven takes and the stupid crowd guffaw'd every single time.

Someone on here was part of the crowd for one episode and this is pretty much how the show is filmed. The audience segments are all pre-scripted and multiple takes are done and the crowd is instructed to react for each take.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

univbee posted:

Someone on here was part of the crowd for one episode and this is pretty much how the show is filmed. The audience segments are all pre-scripted and multiple takes are done and the crowd is instructed to react for each take.

with a years long line of getting to be an extra, but then i guess i've always imagined most of the people in that audience are plutocrats.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

spud posted:

rape gangs

that's no way to talk about your ruling class

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
Edit: Never mind it's a parody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

spud posted:

No, because even under our current "right wing" government, we still had rape gangs being covered up in case it offends anyone involved in raping young girls, because it's "part of their culture".
are u talking right now about all the literally white, powerful politicians, celebrities and possibly police officers being outed daily as rampant nonces and possibly murders of children?
oh no wait you're specifically singling out the child molestation rings composed mostly of asians, because you're a dirty, nasty little poo poo.

• Locked thread