Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extraordinary
Jun 9, 2011
Beta Backer here, too.
I love the concept. Only thing I am slightly annoyed with is that information about this game is really spread out and while the FAQ helps it still seems like you have to dig through countless topics to be up to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I really like the concept of this game. Waiting to hear some impressions from the backers once the beta comes out before I jump in. I've definitely wished for a Dominions "control an elder god" type game that's a little less focused on troop movement.

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

I'll give you a definite maybe.

StarkRavingMad posted:

I really like the concept of this game. Waiting to hear some impressions from the backers once the beta comes out before I jump in. I've definitely wished for a Dominions "control an elder god" type game that's a little less focused on troop movement.

Oh, the beta is not out yet?

extraordinary
Jun 9, 2011

Brackhar posted:

Supposedly sometimes in April.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Brackhar posted:

the game currently exists in the developer telling cute stories format.

which i guess means this game is dwarf fortress.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Never got into Dominions because I suck at it, but the concept for this is so intriguing its building up my interest again.

You can also catch some more info, including more story fluff (spoilers, if you care about that sort of thing), at their wiki page http://thatwhichsleeps.gamepedia.com/That_Which_Sleeps_Wiki

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I remember seeing the kickstarter, i'm pretty glad this is getting made. I 've got a holiday coming up soon, two weeks of doing nothing in the country side. So if the beta is out in the next two weeks i'll probably buy in.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

extraordinary posted:

Beta Backer here, too.
I love the concept. Only thing I am slightly annoyed with is that information about this game is really spread out and while the FAQ helps it still seems like you have to dig through countless topics to be up to date.

I think the most useful thread is the 'Ask us anything' thread for finding out info apart from the art update stuff in the development subforum.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
going to the bay12games forum and searching for that which sleeps and then filtering for the dev's posts is also pretty good. The official forums are like, 90% the dev talking with two guys who are just basically asking "can i mod this??" over and over.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Normal Adult Human posted:

going to the bay12games forum and searching for that which sleeps and then filtering for the dev's posts is also pretty good. The official forums are like, 90% the dev talking with two guys who are just basically asking "can i mod this??" over and over.

The official forums are pretty much dead until beta starts. Apart from the odd dev update there's really nothing to discuss.

extraordinary
Jun 9, 2011

Yeah, I read that thread. I am actually really hyped for this game, the designers come from the right place.
I just wish they would hurry up and release a beta instead of spending all their time on the modding tools.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

There is going to be a poll for a new race added to the game up in the next day or so. From what I remember one of the potential races will be minotaurs?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I wonder if you can uplift one of those tribal or non-civs into civs rather than using them as-is as fodder? It doesn't seem clear.

extraordinary
Jun 9, 2011

Geokinesis posted:

There is going to be a poll for a new race added to the game up in the next day or so. From what I remember one of the potential races will be minotaurs?
From what I gathered, Minotaurs, "Daarth" (runners-up from another vote, some kinda magical race) and a third, unknown race, I guess.

Bloodly posted:

I wonder if you can uplift one of those tribal or non-civs into civs rather than using them as-is as fodder? It doesn't seem clear.
Yeah, basically, this can happen through various means. Like, you could end up with an Orc Monarchy and all that.

I just want to digg into the AI and see how they coded all of that, tbh.
Or rather, I want to see a playable version and see if all that works as they said. Or could work.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I read about this a couple of moths ago and disregarded it as a clone of Plague Inc. Happy to see that I was wrong.

Did they implement the corporate takeover win condition? As in, convert the populace so they welcome you with open arms?

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody has any idea how win conditions work beyond a vague "the world can no longer resist you" summary and Azlan automatically winning when it wakes up.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I think you can influence nations through the ages during world gen if you play endless mode (as opposed to scenarios). The devs talked about it running through a few hundred years of history and every few decades you can make a limited amount of changes and influence the world as you sleep. One option I remember specifically was planting a totem of sorts in a coastal village that then had a chance to create a fish cult in the PoI. If left alone it would eventually take over the whole village and let you recruit fishmen mutants and other cool things there when the game starts.

Presumably you could influence uncivs in the same manner but in scenarios I think they're sticking with some base point of lore where orcs and a few others are unciv. Personally I like the idea of creating a scenario where colonists arrive at a new continent ruled by aztec style lizardmen in a vast jungle. The idea for that would be these new fangled conquistadors and trade companies would disturb your tomb and cause your awakening as they smash through the jungles and the lizardmen temples searching for gold and riches.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

This looks ace and I'm shocked this is the first I've heard of it. A Cthulhusim is right up my alley

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Just found this thread and I am really tempted to pick this up as a beta once I have gotten some birthday money, anyone know which old one they are planning to play as? That and/or wether there are any plans for a "build a satan" mod option?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Josef bugman posted:

Just found this thread and I am really tempted to pick this up as a beta once I have gotten some birthday money, anyone know which old one they are planning to play as? That and/or wether there are any plans for a "build a satan" mod option?

The game seems to be going for preset Old Ones, and I don't recall any mention of a Build Your Own Satan™ option, though Sisyphus (the first dude I want to try out) seems to be closest in spirit to that, as you shape him and his abilities by interacting with the Chosen One, which I think is pretty cool.

Also, am I the only one getting Skyrim vibes from Inatha?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

CommissarMega posted:

The game seems to be going for preset Old Ones, and I don't recall any mention of a Build Your Own Satan™ option, though Sisyphus (the first dude I want to try out) seems to be closest in spirit to that, as you shape him and his abilities by interacting with the Chosen One, which I think is pretty cool.

Also, am I the only one getting Skyrim vibes from Inatha?

Hadn't even noticed that, but it is only a matter of time now before some mods in "Fus Ro Dah" every time you use a vocal power in game isn't it?

And that is a shame, I wanted to build a Sauron/Morgoth equivalent to stride around making up races and crushing people in real life. I'm planning on playing Sisyphus first too, I am waiting to hear what his abilities are like based on the past though first.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Josef bugman posted:

They're all in the OP. There might be a 9th one in the works too.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

They're all in the OP. There might be a 9th one in the works too.

I think the devs said there'd be a poll for a new old one? If so I really want the sentient war machine to win.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Geokinesis posted:

I think the devs said there'd be a poll for a new old one? If so I really want the sentient war machine to win.

What are the options?

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

TWIST FIST posted:

What are the options?

No idea just the dev mentioned this in answer to a question before:

quote:

The Wraith Lord archetype is one of the two new Old Ones we identified as good choices for the next polls, the other being a sentient War Machine from the Age of Wonders - both offer a lot of interaction with procedural generation and ruins as well as having ability trees that are very unique compared to the base 8.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

That's really loving cool. I can already see the awakening phase being a matter of not just collecting power orbs but also amassing slaves to work on your broken form and restore it to its former glory. Bonus points if it requires specific parts scattered around the game world.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TWIST FIST posted:

What are the options?

Spooky clown ghost who specializes in religion, big robot made by dwarf fortress forums, and greedy sleeping dragon that wakes up whenever someone steals his gold.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Oooh, see I do like the idea of playing as :smaug:, but the sentient war machine sounds fun.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
intentionally baiting heroes into stealing from you because briefly waking up is a net gain in power seems really gamey to me so i don't like that goo too much.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
If it was just implemented as pay to wake up, yes. But I'm sure you could make it much more involved than that, make it so that your horde isn't just gold, but items. Wait longer to wake up, or risk a hero stealing an item that will be used against you. Maybe the more of your horde you have managed to retain, the more powerful you will be once you do wake up. Curse your horde and deliberately loose the lot, then when you wake up you will be very weak and almost impotent yourself but you'll have a bunch of lord of the rings style wraiths awaiting your orders, ect ect. I'm sure it could be made interesting.

Plus you can be :smaug:, which I think is the most important point here.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Here are the mockups of the two loser old ones: Moloch was the winner and was added to the game. These two might be in the next vote for a 9th god.

They call him the Sire of Serpents, the First Dragon - but he is as far removed from those creatures as they are from man. Anaxas rides the Planar Winds, a voyager driven by greed and cursed with capricious cruelty. There are those who pursue his legend and they count themselves fortunate to catch his trail for he lingers long enough only to strip a world of all that glitters before returning to the winds with his horde intact.

Abilities

All That Glitters - Even those who defeated Anaxas knew better than to steal from his treasury, for Anaxas sleeps softly and slumber has not weakened his greed. The Legends of his Endless Wealth will bring Heroes from around the world to steal from his hoard, but doing so will allow Anaxas to waken for a limited period of time. Take Advantage of this opportunity to savage your enemies armies, slay those who despoiled your horde, or teach Ancient Magic to your Agents. While you sleep have your Agents bring you treasures and gold for your horde, strengthening your resolve.

Planar Sense - At one with the Planes you will find that this Old One exists outside the spatial realities of this world, capable of sending his Agents and Armies quickly about the map. Anaxas may also sever the ties of the Arcane to those in the world, rendering them weak without the powers they rely on - or call forth Eldritch Horrors that bend the mind by their very comprehension.

Strategy

Luring Heroes to their death is easy by spreading word of the Horde, or instead let them take their pick pf treasure and let your rage take to wing. Tactical strikes with Anaxas will make early gains strong enough to consolidate into a victory if combined with proper distractions and judicious use of Planar Rift, or you could make use of Anaxas' lucidity to teach otherwise difficult to learn Rituals to your Agents. Have them prepare their Arcana and when Heroes come to stop their spell release Anaxas and make the world re-think disturbing your schemes.

The Laughing God was gifted a name drenched in blood for the poxy that afflicts those touched by his grace, leaving a tell-tale posthumous grin. Tzadar is chaos, but not entropy - in order he finds the potential for his devotee's absolution. In the sacred he brings out the profane, in the aesthete he overwhelms the senses, and in the midst of civilization he breaks all decencies.

Abilities

Endemic Discord - One may escape the influence of Tzadar entirely, or be plagued each day of their life. Chaos strikes randomly throughout the world, only later in his rise can it be controlled to some degree - you will find Events randomly altered, Quests gaining or losing dangers, and sudden unexplained surges of emotion in otherwise stoic leaders. Mark your Agents to make them bearers of Discordance and let the world go to hell.

Word of Sin - Invocations to the Laughing God find their home in the actions of the most debauched and depraved, and with his return a profane meaning emerges from their heresies. Tzadar benefits from an immediate religion when he begins to awaken, and his followers spread through acts of insanity, sin, and depravity. Call on madmen, drunkards, and fools to start your ragtag faith, but in the end even Kings cannot die the allure of Sin.

Strategy

Tzadar has a modest sleep timer and a weakened Agent pool but compensates for this with Religion and the spontaneous generation of cults. His powers of Discord are a wild card, but with certain mechanisms can be tamed to focus their benefits - and you can have your agents bear the Mark of Chaos and carry it to the furthest lands. The key to victory will be in keeping a respectable appearance to your depraved faithful until they establish legitimacy in positions of power. Once you've achieved this landmark, the power of his Religion will really shine.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

intentionally baiting heroes into stealing from you because briefly waking up is a net gain in power seems really gamey to me so i don't like that goo too much.

It sounds like having more gold will provoke more people more people into trying to steal from you so in the end your goal is still to get as much treasure as possible.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Beta backers Race Vote!
http://www.kingdinosaurgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=270

quote:

Minotaur

Noble creatures of the plains and low hills, Minotaurs often find themselves driven to extreme climates due to the hostility with which they are greeted, hunted for both their worth as slaves and raw value of their flesh and bone for use in profane rituals. Fortunately, they are hardy enough to weather any difficulty and have thrived beyond the eyes of man. Their traditions are Ancient, passed down through song and are thought to predate even the other Elder Races.

Sample Classes

Minotaur Gladiator - Lost to their people, many slaves are sold for exorbitant prices to the bloodthirsty arenas of the civilized world. These Minotaurs grow up in captivity and are taught only pain, and to savor the kill. The Gladiator begins as a Grey class but can possibly find redemption by meeting with its people again, barring that it may be lead down a darker path, learning to embrace its natural prowess at slaughter.

Minotaur Speaker - The Speaker retells the great legends of the Minotaurs from the founding of the world to its breaking and redemption. Honored by its people but persecuted by civilization, the Speaker has difficulty interacting with other heroes and cultures but if it can breach that divide it may be the key to bringing the Minotaur People into the fold before darkness falls again on the land.

Governments

Warpath - Not all Minotaurs are content to forgive the incursions of the lesser races, the Warpath follows a mighty chieftain and wages continual raids on its neighbors, storing up these gains in the hope to maintain a real army and begin to reclaim what has been lost over the years.

Circle of Song - The traditional heart of the Minotaur People is its Speaker, chosen by the previous Speaker to continue the tradition of their people and lead with the discretion to ensure they are not the last of their kind.

quote:

The Dhaath

The Old Ones broke bones and warped flesh to create many of the monstrosities that now roam the world but servants come in all shapes and sizes. The Dhaath were made not for war but for research - skin resilient to magical energies, minds sharpened to the intricacies of the arcane, and their senses attuned to the many forms of power that echo throughout existence. Into this they bred a sense of purpose, a will to power that pushed aside lesser concerns in the pursuits their masters gave them.

After the Fall the Dhaath were scattered. While most creatures of the world found empathy in their freedom the Dhaath found a darker legacy - without direction their domineering nature threatened a world only recently liberated. The Elder Races came together for the last time to rid the world of this menace - no mercy was to be given and the Dhaath were destroyed, or so they thought. In the dark corners of the world the Dhaath have secretly cultivated their power, storing ancient artifacts and mastering the exotic beasts that once served the Old Ones. The world awaits their new masters.

Sample Classes

Dhaath Beastlord - The Dhaath lack the population to muster armies of their own, and must rely on the lesser creatures that fall under their control. A Dhaath Beastlord can recruit from the Dangers available in a POI - in essence gaining the minions you yourself would employ. They can return these creatures to their homeland to strengthen their forces, or use them in combat to seek out more powerful artifacts and ancient tomes.

Dhaath Forsaken - The Forsaken are outcasts - their senses dulled to magic and judged inadequate to take part in proper Dhaath society. Most are released into the wilds, their deaths monitored to aid the Dhaath in their research. Some escape and go on to live in the world, their true nature hidden. You will not see a Dhaath Forsaken unless you unravel its protective magics - it may be hiding as an adviser, a merchant, or even another hero.

Governments

The Dhaath Lycaeum - The Dhaath lack unity by their very nature and the reign of a faction is often measured in months, the complex laws of the Lycaeum as overseen by the elite of Dhaath Society are the very fragile bonds that keep this outcast race functioning. Each of these factions represents a distinct AI approach to the world - from those who wish to transform the land into a desolate waste to those who seek to remain stealthy and study the artifacts of the past. Clever manipulation of this system may greatly benefit you, though the Dhaath loathe the intervention of a foreign power - even that of an Old One.

The Escoria - After the Elder Races hunted them nearly to extinction the Dhaath could not face the limitations of their own power and some abandoned their heritage in the arcane arts for the martyr's prayer. They mourn the fall of the OId Ones and wait for their return, in the meantime languishing in dark hideaways far from prying eyes. Though they still shepherd the lost artifacts of their masters they no longer probe their mysteries, worshiping them as divine mysteries instead of arcane treasures.

quote:

The Yizrii

Long thought to be a race of solitary hunters and mystics, the insectoid Yizrii emerged en masse from their long hibernation to quickly re-establish themselves as a world power. Attempts at diplomacy proved fruitless at first, the strange creatures passed through great periods of isolation only to explode outward without warning, moving as a swarm to claim and ravage an area before constructing enormous complex organic structures within the newly Harvested area. In time relations would develop between the Yizrii and the other races, and some measure of peace was established - though few truly know what occurs within the "Gardens" they tend or when the next Frenzy will occur.

Sample Classes

Yizrii Tonal - Yizrii utilize crystals they grow to regulate their society, soothing their impulses as well as granting them a modicum of power that the crystals inherit from the depths. A Tonal specializes in the evolution of crystals seeking the resonance that will enable their race to ascend the cycle that devastates themselves as much as those unfortunate enough to be in their way.

Yizrii Paragon- In the Frenzy the young must consume the elderly, but a Paragon is the rare Yizrii that survives multiple Cycles. Maintaining the knowledge of their society in the midst of so much loss they serve as the bedrock for a new generation.

Governments

The Hive - A Yizrii Hive inhabits a Garden, maintaining the Crystal Fields that make up the Garden's core. In this form the Yizrii are communal and make decisions through large scale representation. Most Hives are isolationist but some do trade and interact with their neighbors, functioning as a normal part of the traditional political structure.

The Harvest- At the height of the Cycle the Yizrii government collapses and undergoes a process known as The Frenzy, though outsiders refer to it only as the Harvest. In this state the Yizrii retain their intelligence and powers but their focus becomes the creation of a new Garden through the total and complete destruction of a region of the world. The Harvest is, surprisingly, still an incredibly complex government structure with competing factions and interests but the form is distinct from The Hive featuring numerous acts of internecine violence.

Vote for magic bugs!

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Update
http://www.kingdinosaurgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=271

quote:

Project Update
A week of fixing bugs and working through some changes, but we are JUST ABOUT finished with the other major issue we encountered during GUI work stemming from the changes to the political system. We also encountered an issue with the way Hero stats were working with the new event structure but we pretty quickly got that squashed. That's the good/bad - there really isn't much to show with what we did this week since it was mostly bug crushing, but we can look at some more GUI screenshots because it shows you how the functionality of the game is shaping up.

WHERE VIDEOS
I think I'll be done with this last major bug in a day or two, in which case I can then get back to it. I appreciate everyone's patience, hopefully seeing the enhanced quality of the game that is mirroring our increased depth and complexity is showing the justification for the delay.

Alright show me some more GUI screens then

First things first - people were asking about showing regional information as part of the Scenario Select so I wanted to give a sample of how that works.

We didn't want to go full-on descriptive mode, so the brief summary gives just a brief description of the area (and highlights it on the map) - clicking on a particular nation will give you a description of the current state of affairs and a timeline. Clicking on a notable (which are generally Kings and Champions) will give you their actual character screen but also a summary of their desires and why they are set that way from a thematic perspective. This way people people can get as much or as little information as they want from the Scenario Select screen.

Let's take a look at some of the Old One Event screens since we're finished with all of these except for Seraph and Moloch. These are a BIG deal because the Old One screens are generally unique - whereas most "events" or "challenges" all use standardized screens these have to be designed special. They come in two forms so we'll take a look at where they are at - the smaller version which generally means you need to look at the map to make decisions and the full-screen versions for more "dramatic" events - these are usually punctuated by special effects.

This is Azlan's Core ability, Night Whispers, which lets him sink his dreamy tentacles into individuals of your choice throughout the world. Clicking on the ability will pop up this menu showing you everyone you have and, if possible, if you want to add another (this is limited by how awake you are). It shows where you've placed each of the lucky notables and you can click on them to change it (though this gives some lag time where nothing happens). The description in the middle is the changing state of the Dreamlands, the Carcosan Winds draw travelers to the Carcosa danger in the Dreamlands which doesn't effect these dreamers. You can also eventually drag people directly into the Dreamlands though this comes much later into the game and also can backfire, as the Dreamlands has its own dangers much like the Underworld - your Notable may encounter a beneficial entity or even be saved by his God (if his God resides in the Dreamlands), though a more common result is they come back wonderfully insane. Don't drag in anyone too strong as Heroes can hunt you down in the Dreamlands and put an end to you in your home town (with difficulty). More normally you'll be sending people to one of the more appropriately themed areas... such as...

The Nightmare Plains - overtime this area will slowly make the target more cowardly, the higher their willpower the longer it takes. If they have some particular traits or protection it takes even longer. However, over time an Opportunity will eventually occur (this screen) which lets you either add or remove a Trait or use one of the abilities you have gained. In this example you could add Afraid of the Dark, for instance, which makes the Hero unlikely to go adventuring into Ruins or perhaps use the ability Recurring Nightmare (an ability only useable if they are in the Nightmare Plains) which gives them a penalty to all of their stats for 10 turns.

As usual, mouseover anything for a tooltip and click on a Notable/Agent/Hero to get their box of information.

As for a "full-screen" Old One event:

This is a sample of one of Sisyphus' taunting abilities against the Chosen One - each of the lines you see can be clicked on to be adjusted to a new declaration which plays upon a particular fear or desire of the Chosen One - the more you know the Chosen One the more effective you can be (also you gain lines as you awaken and as the Chosen One gains corruption). Generally you use this more passive ability along with Sisyphus' other strengths to deride the Chosen One and target his weaknesses until he gains sufficient Corruption to begin to sway him to your side.

So you can see "False Prophet" checks the number of failed Prophecy Quests the Chosen One has been on, "you walk a trail of Ashe" shows places that 'Like' the Chosen One that you have either destroyed or done something terrible too (bonus points for burning down the Chosen One's home village), "filled with betrayal and tears" shows the friends you've killed of his, "with bent back and broken spirit" is if he is wounded, and "ungrateful" shows nations that hate the Chosen One.

The background is composed of a texture reflecting the power of the Chosen One on the right versus the Old One - in this case it is fairly muddled. We're still looking to get a better base for the descriptive text, but this is how the Old One full screen event will look going into Beta.

Our hyperlinked in-game help menu inspired by the Civopedia. Not much to say here except we're adding hyperlinks as we go to make the game more accessible (since it's pretty daunting right now to jump into).

There is also some art of the Rake agent and heroes corrupted by Limos.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Been watching the dev logs on youtube this weekend. It's a pity (at least for me) the devs are focusing more on explaining how moddable the game is rather than telling us about the game itself, because so far I have really no idea about how the game works.

The tidbit about tracking the history of the Chosen One and gaining advantages by targetting his/her weaknesses is spot on what I expect of the game, so that's great.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Oh that sounds fantastic. I am really looking forward to playing Sisyphus solely to ruin this one guys life.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It is pretty neat that Sissyphus has an ability that elaborately scores how well you're loving with a guy. He's gone from one of the least interesting Goo's to one of the most.

Normal Adult Human fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Apr 13, 2015

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I was looking forward to Sisyphus as soon as I'd heard of him, and now he's become all the more amazing :allears:

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Hrm. Not a beta man. I'm all about the Minotaurs(Because they never get much in the way of credit), but as told here, the bugs link to the old one 'Seraph'. Which is also cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

CommissarMega posted:

I was looking forward to Sisyphus as soon as I'd heard of him, and now he's become all the more amazing :allears:

Agreed totally. I don't suppose any of the Beta people could tell us any more than what we may have seen already about Sisyphus?

• Locked thread