Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

Mom cat's face it just too much. Yay kitties!
I know, she looks so over this whole parenting poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Elaieva posted:

Kitten Cuteness -- first, the original five, Momcat's kittens:

Four out of five kittens agree that the crib is a fine place for kittens to sleep (from left to right Victor, Jean, Logan and Charles):

and since Hank wasn't in that picture, have a picture of Hank:

Give me Logan right this second :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Elaieva posted:

She does other stupid things ... but this. This was notably stupid. Good thing she is really pretty.
Three years after she got here, Kiska still hasn't figured out that if she goes out a window she can then come in the wide open door (or vice versa), so if you close the window she'll sit there all :saddowns: till you open it.

Dumb cats are just great.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I demand more kitten pictures :colbert:

Tamarillo posted:

Dumbcats bestcats. Hugo is dumber than a sack of hammers but he is sweet and non-threatening and it's great watching it slowly dawn on him that maybe...maybe that wiggling toy ...might be......fun? to chase? and his eyes get all big and his fur fluffs up and about 5 hours later he pounces
Yeah I watched Kiska and a bird yesterday and her effort to hunt it consisted of watching it, chattering excitedly, and then short-circuiting her dumb cat brain and rolling onto her side while the bewildered bird watched from about ten feet away.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I wish I was close to you and had a cat that didn't hate every other cat with every fiber of her idiot being. Then I could have two dumb cats :allears:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is Momcat as crosseyed as all hell like those pictures make her look? :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's like she's trying to see the top of her own skull, it's magical.

• Locked thread