Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
We've been living a lie. the lowtax we all grew up to know and love is not the person we think he is. Lowtax has been dead since 2013! Then who have we been talking to for the past two and a half years? How did he really die? Why did lowtax create somethingawful?

quote:

"Byron (Low Tax) Looper, born Byron Anthony Looper (September 15, 1964 – June 26, 2013), was a Republican politician in Tennessee. In order to advance his political career, he legally changed his middle name from "Anthony" to "(Low Tax)". After being convicted for the October 1998 murder of his election opponent, incumbent Tennessee State Senator Tommy Burks, he was given a life sentence in prison. He died in Morgan County Correctional Complex on June 26, 2013."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Sintax posted:

well, you see

:allears:

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

Yeah we know this already

I am upset about this because I expected to know the full details before handing my $10 to this lovely website, endorsing a republican no less!

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Drone_Fragger posted:

shut up, nerd

Eat my dick, osama.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Titus Sardonicus posted:

that's "Low Tax" you scrub, Low Tax is dead

Lowtax is dead too but he's not the same guy

Yes I know Low tax is dead, you retard. I already stated that . How can he not be the same guy though? Please verify your statements.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Entropic posted:

Didn't lowtax actually work as an intern or something for Byron Looper before he went crazy?

What if lowtax and Byron looper merged into a powerful entity that resulted in death?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Concerned Citizen posted:

this is where lowtax's name comes from op

I thought it was because he was a cheap bastard skimming on the IRS, which also explains why he ordered a mail bride from Asia and participated in an illegal boxing activity to earn extra unreported incomes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

katlington posted:

thread is now abouy where were you when lowtax died. when lowtax died i was balls and elbow deep inside th ops mother

My mother is Lowtax's mother, Lowtax died because you cucked him. Also I was at a prostitute joint at a bar in sinapore, watching the event of 9/11 unfold on television when news of lowtax's death broke out.

• Locked thread