Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Hey , listen up.

Want to be rich and successful? Well you have to think rich and successful. And part of that is not thinking of yourself as a victim the way the Democratic party wants you to.

The Democrats have framed your life as a tragedy. The unwitting fool who cannot succeed. Why settle for a pittance when you can be in charge?

It's possible to be successful and wealthy, but it can't start with taking from others. You have to be industrious and pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

Say NO to a life of perpetual charity; what kind of life is that? It's time to make your mark in the world, vote Republican.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

ok

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Demonrats

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
whats the catch

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
The republican party says I should pay higher taxes for being gay, which makes their entire critique of the democratic party a farce.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i'm a democrat

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Is this one of those things where a republican uses stock photos of black people to try and convince other black people to vote republican

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I always vote green party

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Better idea: vote from the rooftops

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
The post by the OP makes me very uncomfortable.

VERY UNCOMFORTABLE

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I stopped caring about politics when I realised people with money in the end always win.

You should do that too.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I'm glad Reagan dead.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Razorwired posted:

I'm glad Reagan dead.

I'm sad he didn't die earlier

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Voting is degrading.

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
Eh.. the 2 party system is not filling the needs of the people (they both suck). It might be time to start looking for something new.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you think votes actually matter

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

It's possible to be successful and wealthy, but it can't start with taking from others. You have to be industrious and pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

is this a thing republicans actually honestly say, or is it just caricature?
because iirc the origin is a sort of absurd fairy story about a man who pulls himself out of quicksand by putting his own hair, and is meant to illustrate a basic principle of something that is literally completely impossible.
if american republicans actually say it without a hint of irony that's just lol as gently caress

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
tru fact: there are no black republicans

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
these dumbass posts with some random text and then some random picture suck

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah it's possible to win the lottery too

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

people should stop voting for democrats primarily because democrats could not give any less of a poo poo about their own voter base. at least republicans give their voters what they want.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

lol if a political party is part of your identity

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Sir_Charles posted:

lol if a political party is part of your identity

hehe yeah lmao fuciking real lifes ahaha politics? pcht im a goon that s all that matters loving wreckt reddit nerd

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
*laughs*
*drowns in a broth of mountain dew and cheetos*
*death induces uncontrollable making GBS threads*
*parents find corpse rotting in a pile of poo poo in the basement*

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
black people should have their own political party. Poor and working class white people could join it too.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

hehe yeah lmao fuciking real lifes ahaha politics? pcht im a goon that s all that matters loving wreckt reddit nerd

:staredog:

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Beef Turret posted:

Voting is degrading.

i want online voting. the potential for fraud out weighs the benefits of having Weedlord Bonerhitler for POTUS in 2016.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
one vote doesn't make a difference

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
goons irl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kTOdanxFI

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

u mad

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

Weedlord Bonerhitler for POTUS in 2016.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Weedlord Bonerhitler (R)

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Weedlord Boehnerhitler

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
as a former illegal alien and a poor can I be a republican too?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dont vote its a waste imho

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Weedlord Boehnerhitler

I'm half-way convinced Boehner is going to declare himself and independent, throws his party under the bus before they do it to him, and declare his candidacy for president. Eleanor Holmes Norton will be his running mate.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

RadioactiveKid posted:

as a former illegal alien and a poor can I be a republican too?

only if you hate current illegals, and consider yourself middle class, but are still, very much, poor.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
vote in any and all primaries you can

vote for any third party to gently caress with the ballots and debates

do ballot measures (i.e., write your own petition for one, gather signatures for existing petitions, find existing petitions and sign them, then show up and vote on the ballot measure)

NEVER vote for a D/R candidate on election day, even in a 'lesser of two evils' situation -- reinforcing the D/R paradigm is far more evil than either candidate!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Why is Ted Cruz running for president if he isn't american born?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Full Communism Now

• Locked thread