Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Ever let out a shart after eating greasy pizza, forcing you to arch your back all the way home so you don't stain the seats in your friend's car? Then throw out your underwear and pants before jumping in the shower? I haven't, but if you did, consider yourself shartshamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:firstpost:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Francis Baconator posted:

Ever let out a shart after eating greasy pizza, forcing you to arch your back all the way home so you don't stain the seats in your friend's car? Then throw out your underwear and pants before jumping in the shower? I haven't, but if you did, consider yourself shartshamed.

Yep

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i poo poo myself a few times a year sharting and i feel no shame

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

:respek:

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

Orkin Mang posted:

i poo poo myself a few times a year sharting and i feel no shame
Well you should.

sharts
Jul 3, 2008

a̸ ̕s̡cŗeam͟i͠ng͞ ͘sk͏u̢l̨l i̡s y͝o͡ųr o͡n͟l͞y ͢comp̛ani̡o͞n͝
i am duly ashamed on behalf of all sharts everywhere

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
No, because I'm not a loving gross hambeast like the rest of #gbs

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
jesus christ have you people ever thought about eating something else than your own literal cum and soylent loving green

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pantshitting thread in gbs

:downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
brb going to go jerk it for the 9th time today, mix my jizz with something exotic like keyboard goop, and then eat it - every goon

• Locked thread