Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
ugly rear end fuckin kitty cat always licking at he own balls

don't even have thumbs and can't do poo poo for himself

what a loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

thats a godamn accomplishment

plz stay on topic and shame cats

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

saw a fuckin cat fall off a fence it was walking on

you got 4 loving legs and you can't do a simple thing jesus such a fuckup

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

look at that stupid costume everyone can clearly see it's a cat christ its parents must be poor

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

oncearoundaltair posted:

you want shaming? ok
see this little poo poo who is all 'its my first night in a new place and I dont know where I am miaow, miaow'?

I looked after him for one week. couldn't turn my back on him for a minute. eventually I took him to his new home. he spent the first half hour or so hiding behind me. *time passes* since then whenever I visit him the little shitpot won't even look at me. shameful ungratefulness. shameful to the nth degree.

that cat's gonna post an e/n thread one day

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

cat's a loving mess look at yourself go back to school or something

• Locked thread