Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I feel like I'm the goon that missed the party because it seems like it's commonplace for people to either do it or have caught people doing it in some form or another. Lets hear some stories bout clear cut sexual harassment cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
hosed the mobile department supervisor at best buy in the mobile department one weekday night. was good, oh and we a little buzzed. on the clock.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
does the parking lot count btw?

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
A guy I served with in the Navy got kicked out for sexually assaulting a girl.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I work in a morgue

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

hosed the mobile department supervisor at best buy in the mobile department one weekday night. was good, oh and we a little buzzed. on the clock.

The goons bragging about getting laid at work almost always forget to mention they work at a nursing home

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

does the parking lot count btw?

Yeah you can have a sexual harassment suit over parking lot sex.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
my rear end in a top hat was hosed by a horse and i died. i work with horses.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

If you guys look anything like the Best Buy employees here I feel bad for the guy manning the security cams on that shift

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
im a salary rapist

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
Good thread, Veskit.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hosed in the walkin freezer at the olive garden

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
When our new office was being built, management specifically asked for the privacy rooms' desks to be able to withstand the weight of at least two people. The previous ones had been damaged more than once and it turned out to be very expensive to repair.

About two months after we moved, the inevitable happened and the solid, opaque doors were replaced with frosted glass doors that were clear on the bottom to try and discourage "extended use".

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

Does it lock from the inside or was nobody there?

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

If you guys look anything like the Best Buy employees here I feel bad for the guy manning the security cams on that shift

At least one was a goon and the other decided it was a good idea to have with a goon. That security guard probably threw battery acid in his own eyes.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
Didn't gently caress a coworker but hosed my girlfriend at the time on the desk in an empty office during the work day.

Jesus this was back in 2001.

Being an engineer and fulltime student was a wild ride.

or being 20 w/e

E: my bday is in like 26 min so I'm in a reminiscent mood. :)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
every day but im a hot dicksucker im a big hot icksucking hooker bitch- a mad ho off the charts piss cum

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
i;ve had sex

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Orkin Mang posted:

every day but im a hot dicksucker im a big hot icksucking hooker bitch- a mad ho off the charts piss cum

I think he's lying everyone. :(

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
chuck us a rod pick a hole, im a triceptartops im a bottom feeda dick needa

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

gary oldmans diary posted:

Also gives you a convenient excuse as to why your dick looks small.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

my rear end in a top hat was hosed by a horse and i died. i work with horses.

i was the horse

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i have hosed while working
i have hosed at her work

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
oh yea

bit of the ole in and out

nice

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's called dipping your pen in the company inkwell.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I.C. posted:

It's called dipping your pen in the company inkwell.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

umph

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, at work. Also during "Hello, we the Govt will give you cheap loans and stuff to help you start your business if you attend a three (3) week training course." After first couple of days a liberated young woman charmed me into shagging her in various places and when I say places I mean both locations in the building and car park and also her various orifices.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
i hosed a prostitute at her work

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

i hosed a prostitute at her work

so uh anyway, hows ur... oh man.. hows ur sister going ssshhhhahahaha

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Orkin Mang posted:

so uh anyway, hows ur... oh man.. hows ur sister going ssshhhhahahaha

she dead

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mazeltov

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6wPwfGgzNw

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I feel like loving while on the clock is maybe the only better thing than pooping on the clock. And maybe not always, because a good poop can be so much better than a bad gently caress.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Speleothing posted:

I feel like loving while on the clock is maybe the only better thing than pooping on the clock. And maybe not always, because a good poop can be so much better than a bad gently caress.

Do you get to get away with it or is there still the risk you lose your job, for loving anyway I can poo poo all day nobody gives a fuuuuck.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I once got sexual harassment training at my work, from someone who, on the day of the training, was featured in news articles in several papers detailing the fine our employer had to pay because he, our 'how to not sexually harass people' teacher, was found to have sexually harassed a female employee.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I hosed a girl in a breakroom when It was the 2 of us locking down. We then got caught loving in a family restroom the next day and got fired

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I am ridiculously gay but years ago before college i worked in a factory with a girl named Dolly Dumas and we all called her Dolly Dumbass. She had a crazy body but butterface.

She wore those jeans one day that had all the holes in the sides (90's), and we went into a supply closet and I fingered her and then my fingers smelled gross all day.

Is that what you're asking?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
in one of the crowded office complex parking garages at work on a friday around 10-11am about a month ago i heard what sounded like a lady in the throes of passion but figured i had to have been just hearing poo poo cause it was like 15 degrees out in this garage with plenty of people passing through...so as i kept walking around inside the garage while smoking i spotted a mid-00s dark green Toyota SUV with very fogged up windows but not really moving back and forth at all. as i eventually made my way around to the point where i was facing said vehicle the noises have stopped but i see a woman sitting in the backseat who appears to be getting dressed. i made bried eye contact with her and gave her a quick smile and a wink, flicked my finished cig off to the side and just walked off heading back inside to my office...thats my work sex story i guess. the same truck is there everyday during the week so it must be an employee rather than someone coming in for an appt or whatever

from time to time i also fantasize about nsa loving total strangers one of the numerous public single person unisex bathrooms, as its a pretty huge compound size and people wise so theres kind of an anonymous impersonal vibe about it all which makes that sort of behavior seem somewhat inviting...going by my tale above im sure im not the only one who feels that way. maybe i should check out one of those public sex apps, not much else to do during my lunch break anyways besides walk around

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Mar 26, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hosed in the enormous meat fridge at pathmark (supermarket that seems to only exist in nyc/jersey i think) when i was like 17, it was cool because we could see our breath as we grunted and growled at each other and i didn't get as sweaty as usual and there were literal carcasses hanging from the ceiling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

criscodisco posted:

Is that what you're asking?

More or less yeah. Gay ones are cool too this is a safe place.

• Locked thread