Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Dead Gay Romans posted:

You don't need to be tough or brave to hit a button that fires nuclear missiles at Florida. I might get drunk first though.

Dead Gay Romans, show us on the doll where Florida touched you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I just don't see race, or homeless people

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
*offers no solutions*

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

*hates nuclear power, cares about the environment*

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Pauline Kael posted:

Dead Gay Romans, show us on the doll where Florida touched you

*gladius tip shakily moves towards a picture of the White House, before falling to the ground with a clatter*

*I request you stop filming as I begin to sob but you don't stop*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The only thing I hate more than republicans is myself.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

*reblogs hundreds of quotes about a compassionate person's duty to care for those around them"
*has a 0% attendance at local volunteer fire/EMS station*
*really just means everyone richer than me should pay for everything*

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

it's another wonderful day, being slightly less right of center than the other guys we hate

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

but dont you guys have, like, a lot of jews?

yeah and they will vote for the Democrats anyway, no need to weigh us down with that particular scumbag.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

thanx for bringing the funny democrats itt but if you;re gonna do a blue dog schtick you should be threatening to vote for democrats, not to not vote for democrats imo

I'm not a blue dog, but I love it when Democrats get mad at Florida. Like why the gently caress would anyone that works for a living be expected to go out of their way to vote for Gore/Lieberman or Hillary Clinton?

2016 will be an exact replay of 2000, down to the name of the guy that will win. It's going to be beautiful.

"o god why didn't a bunch of dirt-poor Democrats and black people show up to vote for Goldman Sach's favorite Democrat, that also happens to be extremely dishonest and unlikable? boo hoo hoo"

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Bring Back LF

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Democrats are poo poo lol

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
"When people don't vote for our candidates it's because those people are stupid, and has nothing to do with how our candidates are corrupt, sleazy trash that are hardly discernible from Republicans on the issues that actually matter."

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

*is still mad about Nader stealing my birthright of votes 15 years down the line*

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
*Doesn't understand how voting lock-step Democrat is the only way to win over Republicans, so I vote green party and bitch endlessly about how we can't win elections

*never supports the same sort of rampant gerrymandering, voter-suppression, and emotional appeals that Republicans use to win elections, even though it's the only way to actually get a liberal agenda through congress

*is too scared to state an opinion on issues because it's not politically correct so I have to listen to Fat-Dumb (rush limbaugh) all-day on the stupid radio

*thinks guns are inherently evil

*is too scared to point out endless stream of right-wing hate-speech, opinion blanketed as "fact", and logical inconsistencies because it's not politically correct.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
*pretends to love the most frou-frou bullshit foods imaginable out of pure spite for delicious beef*

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
*Is pro-civil rights, perpetuates the most invasive information war in american history, claims ignorance, hunts whistleblower*

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
*approves a republican healthcare reform instead of fighting for a single payer system*

*rolls over and takes all the poo poo for the healthcare reform*

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000

Lufiron posted:

*approves a republican healthcare reform instead of fighting for a single payer system*

*rolls over and takes all the poo poo for the healthcare reform*

This, forever....

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"I guess this issue can be solved by raising taxes. Not mine though, some other guy's"

*Still idolizes Kennedy even though the only thing he achieved was proving that Italian-made firearms are actually quite decent*

"I oppose nuclear power because of carefully researched evidence the Simpsons"

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Mar 26, 2015

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

LegoPirateNinja posted:

*pretends to love the most frou-frou bullshit foods imaginable out of pure spite for delicious beef*

"Oh, the roasted sweet potatoes at (hipster lunch place in SOHO across from 395 Hudson) are MUCH better than anything you can get at Pret A Manger"

- literally something I heard said yesterday. gently caress this gay earth

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*protests at Ferguson*
*votes to keep guns out of civilians hands and in cops hands*

*doesn't blame muslims for anything*
*blames christians for everything*

*thinks charging 10 cents USD for a plastic bag will stop global warming*

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Prorat posted:

*protests at Ferguson*
*votes to keep guns out of civilians hands and in cops hands*

*doesn't blame muslims for anything*
*blames christians for everything*

*thinks charging 10 cents USD for a plastic bag will stop global warming*

*mews incessantly about global warming*

*lives in 4000 sq ft house kept at 75 degrees all winter*

*drives enormous SUV*

*is tremendous vagina*

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

WitchFetish posted:

*Still idolizes Kennedy even though the only thing he achieved was proving that Italian-made firearms are actually quite decent*

Yeah good, kind of like when a Kennedy or Clinton rapes a woman, it's not "legitimate rape" but if Todd Aiken mutters the term, he's history's greatest monster

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
*has stockholm syndrome*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*thinks a country with 350 million people can have universal health care that isn't complete poo poo quality*

*uses tiny countries with 20 million people as reinforcement for argument*

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i'm a democrat

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
'hello i am barack obama, president of the unites states, nice to meet you"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

swampland posted:

'hello i am barack obama, president of the unites states, nice to meet you"

Thanks Obama

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

InterFaced posted:

Thanks Obama

dw about it, now lets go shoot some hoops

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Demon rats

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

/me blathers on why NO ONE should need or want guns

/me sits in a studio protected by security guards who have guns.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
people who are anti science are so loving DUMB. evolution and climate change are FACT and if you disagree you're a GOD drat ILLITERATE ANTI SCIENCE FUCKSHIT

no, i don't want my kids vaccinated. that could cause autism. plus it might interfere with my chiropractor visits.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Banks!!

*proposes legislation that fucks banks up more than inaction*

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I hate these guys but if I don't vote for them the GOP might take over and then we're all hosed.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
It is categorically impossible for me to be a bad person in any way because I vote Democrat once every 4 years if I can remember to and if I'm not busy and if the weather's ok.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
The GOP is the worst political party in the developed world.

lol if you don't vote Democrat

Hillary 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*wants to raise minimum wage to 15 dollars not understanding that the millions of jobs would have to be cut because things like retail stores only have so much budget for weekly hours and are all maxed out already*

*goes against 10,000 years of society by not thinking currency needs to be made out of rare metals or backed by rare metals*

• Locked thread