Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:dukedog: Ravenclaw niggas :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FREE EGGROLLS
Nov 6, 2012
I was hoping that the OP would suggest the proper home for people who post in this thread.

Very disappointed.

How will I know where I belong if no one tells me?

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
House Coupons :(

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Pottermore said I'm a Ravenclaw so uh there's that

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

opus111 posted:

every forum has its own powermove insult. for example, in yospos they will call you poor, in phiz/the hip hop thread they will call you white, in fyad they will call you gbs, in e/n they will call you an mra pua. i dont know what the powermove insult in gbs is though.

i dont think there are any powermoves in gibbis since everyone just assumes everyone else is being ironic anyways

except if you're redshirt or psyop or something and everyone tells you to gently caress off when you post

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Not FYAD, not FYAD, not FYAD...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

i dont think there are any powermoves in gibbis since everyone just assumes everyone else is being ironic anyways

except if you're redshirt or psyop or something and everyone tells you to gently caress off when you post

redshirt posts a thread and a hopeful young LLS holding up the straps of his too big overalls runs to a tee with an emoticon on top

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Pottermore said I'm a Ravenclaw so uh there's that

:respek: WELCOME BROTHA :dukedog:

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Welcome to Sex House!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

FREE EGGROLLS posted:

I was hoping that the OP would suggest the proper home for people who post in this thread.

Very disappointed.

human being house

it's all human being house, for everyone

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

What's it like being the dullest loving house? I'd call you nerds, but It's not even a proper nerd house. It's a house dedicated to being the nerds who obsess with how "smart" they are and build their whole identity around being "smart people", but objectively aren't even all that impressive.

What's it like having a stupid as hell riddle for a security system when everyone else gets real security in a world where that poo poo is life and death? What the hell is that about, seriously? Was someone playing a muggle videogame, noticed how all the doors were "protected" by puzzles instead of locks that would keep out everyone but the right people, and decided it was a good idea?

What's it like to suck at the sport the whole wizarding world obsesses with? You guys never had a good team. You were always the mediocre one everyone had to get past to get to their real matches.

What's it like being really unexceptional at everything without even having the "plucky underdog" charm of the house everyone else rags on?

Same question.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually I think Ravenclaw is the best/coolest house in Harry Potter. Furthermore I

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
thinking bout pledging slytherin this year, i heard they have the best parties

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

you irl posted:

thinking bout pledging slytherin this year, i heard they have the best parties

"There will never be a mudblood in Slytherin!"

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Yo, What Up!

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Applewhite posted:

"There will never be a mudblood in Slytherin!"

lol

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

FREE EGGROLLS posted:

Very disappointed.

Same here, I wanted to know if I was in Groverhaus, Doobie's Dog House, or Three Olives' Condo. :(

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
i want to be in house ambaret thanx guys

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Mentally Unstable Leftist House.

:jihad:

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

EvilJoven posted:

Mentally Unstable Leftist House.

:jihad:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

What's it like being the dullest loving house? I'd call you nerds, but It's not even a proper nerd house. It's a house dedicated to being the nerds who obsess with how "smart" they are and build their whole identity around being "smart people", but objectively aren't even all that impressive.

What's it like having a stupid as hell riddle for a security system when everyone else gets real security in a world where that poo poo is life and death? What the hell is that about, seriously? Was someone playing a muggle videogame, noticed how all the doors were "protected" by puzzles instead of locks that would keep out everyone but the right people, and decided it was a good idea?

What's it like to suck at the sport the whole wizarding world obsesses with? You guys never had a good team. You were always the mediocre one everyone had to get past to get to their real matches.

What's it like being really unexceptional at everything without even having the "plucky underdog" charm of the house everyone else rags on?

Same question.

I dunno. Ask Hufflepuff.

:slick: :smugbird: :smugbird: :slick:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
im in secretly afraid my "problematic" shitposts will come back to haunt me house

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

actually, it's a Sorting Trillby

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I got sorted into Sigma Alpha Epsilon.
The sorting hat is hella racist.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Where did Voldemort post when he was a mere goon?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Lazerbeam posted:

Where did Voldemort post when he was a mere goon?

I don't know, but he posts exclusively at off-sites now.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

House Cuck
House Treck
House Troon
House Sadbrains
House Gay
House Fart

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

House Cuck
House Treck
House Troon
House Sadbrains
House Gay
House Fart

but you repeat yourself

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
House HufflePYF

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

House Manchild

lol j/k that's every goon

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Yer a Pet Island poster, Harry

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

House Troons sigil is a shaved weasel with popsicle sticks in its mouth labeled "BEAVER (and you're a bigot if you think otherwise)"

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
ATTENTION cis-scum SHITLORDS i identify as a gryffindor and if anyone tries to tell me anything else thats LITERALLY RAPE

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Harry Potter's first visit to Diagon SAMart with Rubeus Hagrid marked his re-introduction to the wizarding world. Harry's first stop was Gringotts Wizarding Bank, where he encountered Goblins for the first time. After obtaining money from the bank Hagrid helped Harry shop for his computer parts and purchased Harry's eleventh birthday present, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980, from Eeylops Got Fired Emporium. Harry also purchased two thousand Magic cards and some beef jerky from Ollivanders.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

NightVis posted:

groverhouse

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

opus111 posted:

every forum has its own powermove insult. for example, in yospos they will call you poor, in phiz/the hip hop thread they will call you white, in fyad they will call you gbs, in e/n they will call you an mra pua. i dont know what the powermove insult in gbs is though.

refer to something about their post as epic with some grammatical error in your post

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yer a Pet Island poster, Harry

House Troons sigil is a shaved weasel with popsicle sticks in its mouth labeled "BEAVER (and you're a bigot if you think otherwise)"

ButteCysts posted:

ATTENTION cis-scum SHITLORDS i identify as a gryffindor and if anyone tries to tell me anything else thats LITERALLY RAPE

sugar free jazz posted:

Harry Potter's first visit to Diagon SAMart with Rubeus Hagrid marked his re-introduction to the wizarding world. Harry's first stop was Gringotts Wizarding Bank, where he encountered Goblins for the first time. After obtaining money from the bank Hagrid helped Harry shop for his computer parts and purchased Harry's eleventh birthday present, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980, from Eeylops Got Fired Emporium. Harry also purchased two thousand Magic cards and some beef jerky from Ollivanders.

Ocean Book posted:

refer to something about their post as epic with some grammatical error in your post

you guys are bringing a tear to this old OP's eye :)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
SNABE KILLS DOCEVILDORE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
HEY YOUNG WIZARDS AND WITCHES, WAZZUP. SIGN UP FOR A NEW FLYING WIZARD CAR MUCH BETTER THAN BROOMSTICKS ONLY 200 MAGIC COINS A MONTH FINANCING FOR THE THE REST OF ETERNITY.

• Locked thread