Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

dog buttz posted:

the typical reddit hate on here is pretty dumb imo because it varies so much that it's pretty much hundreds of websites combined into one. Like you can look at pictures of dead children OR get live audio, video, and text updates on current situations (boston bomber manhunt, shootings, etc.) faster than the news channels can keep up. Dildos on cats heads OR join in on a live interview with politicians, celebrities, scientists, famous people, etc.

but I don't go on there because I hate the format so I don't know...r/wtfpics?

It's the comments on each post that are dumb, the failure of democracy, not really the collection of links on each part of the site

• Locked thread