Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, ‘Isn’t it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn’t it great that there’s nothing wrong with this? There’s no right or wrong, now is it dude?’

Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, ‘Wouldn’t it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We’re sick in the head, have a nice day.’

Okay so I can't take credit for this one, but drat if that ain't a solid rape fantasy http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...atheist-family/

post the best rape and/or murder of atheists fantasies ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The only reason I don't rape, murder, and mutilate families for fun is because of my fear of an infinitely loving god. Praise the Lord!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Thoughtcrime

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
does evolution count? it's only one letter off

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Yes Phil clearly priests, who know they will be judged, have never raped anyone

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Or do Catholics count as atheists in his world?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
He says all this stuff because what he really wants is some muscular man to shut him up by putting a boner in his mouth.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
Op that story was hosed up

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
who is this man and is he influential over there?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this guy is a tard

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Beige posted:

who is this man and is he influential over there?

Prominent white supremacist reality tv show star, only really important to other white supremacists

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

when I clicked this I expected a story about aheists raping women and whispering things like "there is no god" into their ears as their grizzly neckbeard brushed against the back of the females necks.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Isn't marrying your sister then having deformed babies against god Mr. Duckperson?

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Atheists are pretty violent these days, I bet most of them would happily murder this crazy beard dude if he tried.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwebTX3rk3E

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

LeoMarr posted:

when I clicked this I expected a story about aheists raping women and whispering things like "there is no god" into their ears as their grizzly neckbeard brushed against the back of the females necks.

if it'll bring in more content then I'll allow these as well

I admit I just started this thread to hear some good rape fantasies y'all

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if god is my personal experiences and brain chemistry, then yes, god is the only thing stopping me from rapemurdering 666 dogs, children and women

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

If it happened to them, they probably would say ‘something about this just ain’t right.'

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
Irl anytime somebody confronts me with this question I ask them about Euthyphro's dilemma, and that usually shuts them up. I wish someone would do that to this duckguy.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Boner Zone posted:

Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, ‘Isn’t it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn’t it great that there’s nothing wrong with this? There’s no right or wrong, now is it dude?’

Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, ‘Wouldn’t it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We’re sick in the head, have a nice day.’

:agreed:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
plape fantasies

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
As an atheist I of course fantasize about raping, torturing, and murdering entire families on a regular basis, only they're christians and instead of taunting them about the relative morality of my actions, I repeatedly ask them "Where's your god now?"

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nigmaetcetera posted:

As an atheist I of course fantasize about raping, torturing, and murdering entire families on a regular basis, only they're christians and instead of taunting them about the relative morality of my actions, I repeatedly ask them "Where's your god now?"

yesss this is the stuff

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Boner Zone posted:

how insane would it make him to know that I gay masturbated to this

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Boner Zone posted:

decapitate her head off

lol

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a buncha bullies rape and murder a gay kid, his best friend & fellow outcast who is a total nutjob takes out the bullies & their entire extended families one by one while they're sleeping

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

china bot posted:

how insane would it make him to know that I gay masturbated to this

please don't do this he might turn into an alcoholic and abandon his family again

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Does "beating my meat" count as rape?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

athiest rape fantasy: sitting on your hand until it goes numb then vigorously tugging on your meat while still numb, and at the point of climax screaming out DAWKINS! hth

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
Richard told me it was okay that I as a male obey my biological imperative.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

Figaro i beat u so hard u screamed my naem

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Uh it's actually more disturbing to support the idea that morals are an arbitrary mandate instead of being logically derived from our shared reality

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

God is a loving goofy human being.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Atheism thread 3.0

Fake hillbilly says dumb culture wars poo poo. Christianity proven false.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
jesus just rolled over in his grave

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I wish The Flinstones were real.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agag posted:

Atheism thread 3.0

Fake hillbilly says dumb culture wars poo poo. Christianity proven false.

yeah that's the gist of it now please pyf rape fantasy

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

JebanyPedal posted:

I wish The Flinstones were real.

http://creationmuseum.org/

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If you haven't stuck your dick in a tight pussy from a quivering, sobbing teenage girl well then you just haven't lived my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
"I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig that evolved over the course of millions of years due to natural selection, boy" said the hillbilly before he raped me

• Locked thread