Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
you fucker you can't hold signups and start the game all in the space of time it takes for me to sleep given i was the ORIGINAL defender of 90s music this thread and everyone in it are dead to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Thanks but no i will sit here grumpily in the sidelines and reserve the majority of my hatred for byers90210

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
thanks rarity, us girls have to stick together!!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSGy6jxYZeE

if anyone hates this song i will frown for a very long time

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
its just a pity baldurs gate 2 was so boring or i'd have more faith in pillars

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKWSDckFUiw

i dedicate this song to all the scum out there from a superior decade to this shambles of a decade

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
those are some very very bad songs PoP

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

this is me irl

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Rarity's mixtape is the best, that is some awesome poo poo mate.

##award Rarity

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I was super busy over the weekend but i may do an Aussie themed mixtape for shits and giggles if i get some time this week.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hmm okay
##accompany Allen Wren

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Does anyone want a spandex boon? feel free to petition me and i'll get right on that~

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hi friends~

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I wanna know who targetted me :sun:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
They did on my end.

You'd better not NK me i'm going to swoop in and win the game for this town that can't even lynch day1 :hist101:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
looks like michael jackson is confirmed town. This disturbs me

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##guess Rarity Björk - Army of Me

Let's tesselate~

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Also Allen Wren is p much confirmed not scum <3 thank me later.

Oh i have a story: On the weekend I was at a party and as i was leaving the club the second we got to the door Salt'n'peppa - Shoop started playing and i sung the poo poo out of that, every single word, horrifying many passers-by and embarrassing the friends i was out with something fierce

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Okay i'm legit sad and going to go to sleep and listen to bjork now good job byers :(

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Why have you idiots figured out who has what song and everything the scum have powers based on it and now i can't win thanks a lot GUYS

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Also i missed an entire day of poo poo allen invited me to an unconfirmed masonry for a day, and i've literally slept through that entire day so it was useless.

This is not... really happening... (you bet your life it is)

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Cornflake girl is also literally the only good song on that public list (apart from bjork)

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

You don't like bjork??? what kind of monster are you?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

King Burgundy posted:

I think she is saying you are a scrub for not recognizing her as Oasis.

I didn't want to go with the obvious UK connection because i thought rarity would be more subtle after her mixtape but i was MISTAKEN.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Also Oasis aren't very good but i enjoy some of their songs sometimes.

Just reiterating that given Byers' warnings pregame i'm pretty sure scum have powers based on knowing songs soooo.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I've decided i'm not going to complete my win condition because i want to sit here and chat to you guys about 90s musaks :3:

I'm probably the oldest person in this thread :(

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Oh poo poo Underworld was 90s!!!!

the way they constructed an album was amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1ZdmXidIg

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

were you born pre-80s?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

okay you win this round. I'm jealous you got to live through the 80s musically, it would have been a hilarious journey in quality and style. I only really started getting into proper music around the turn of the decade

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i'm nearly through this 2 hour long underworld set and it's rad, thought you guys would appreciate this post thanks for reading!!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

HiipFire posted:

Its already april fools in europe you dumb

racist

i'm legally restricted from making an april fools joke as its after midday here

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Allen Wren posted:

your mum's an april fools joke

fixed this up for you, no no don't thank me now, it's quite all right

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##vote cpig

why not

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i can win the game whenever i want but it ended up being too easy so i'm challenging myself, which is why the 3p winning thing is like that. No idea on the other 3p though
I wonder if i still get my day actions ##serenade Asiiiiina

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rurea posted:

Do you leave the game when you win?

i just become a stump if i do i believe. I'd rather vote and lynch peeps though :]

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Byers2142 posted:

busb, why does everything think you're a woman?

It's probably because im so sensitive and lovely all the time. It's not like i've ever pretended to be a lady or been coy about my gender like ecco so i'm not sure when it started. It doesn't bother me though~ i'd make an awesome gal

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rarity posted:

Her avatar just looks super pretty, ok? :argh:

Someone's list hmm?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
am i still alive friends there are too many poasts :(

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hooray~

I am a manly man as evinced by my amazingly gruff voice which a select few have heard - but again i don't care if people mix up gender pronouns for me it's nbd
I think i want to listen to OK Computer again - what a great album :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm awake what did i miss

• Locked thread