Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

they should just let xavier back in because gently caress all these teams and i need more stainbrook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

jesus, gonzaga is the only remotely acceptable team left

what.

I mean, I do have a soft spot for Wieltjer.

but what.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they should just let xavier back in because gently caress all these teams and i need more stainbrook

I want to see stainbrook and pitsnogle start a fat white guy version of the and1 tour

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

jesus, gonzaga is the only remotely acceptable team left

I'm trying to convince myself Notre Dame is a completely different school than the football one somehow but it's not working. I'm going to end up cheering for Kentucky tomorrow.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

what are the chances he's abducted and taken to a hidden government laboratory where they break and elongate all his bones, he comes back with an unstable eye and a twitch but big enough for the NBA and shaggy as ever

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Probably Magic posted:

what.

I mean, I do have a soft spot for Wieltjer.

but what.

i mean at least it would be something different and also not notre dame gently caress notre dame gently caress duke gently caress kentucky gently caress louisville gently caress msu gently caress wisconsin gently caress arizona

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother

Grittybeard posted:

I'm trying to convince myself Notre Dame is a completely different school than the football one somehow but it's not working. I'm going to end up cheering for Kentucky tomorrow.

It's a good thing if you find it impossible to root for Notre Dame no matter what

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dejan Bimble posted:

Is MSU going to lose to Louisville like 2011-12?

We're going to make a magical run and lose to an NBA team in the final like in 2009.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what kind of maniac would watch a kenny smith reality show

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

i mean at least it would be something different and also not notre dame gently caress notre dame gently caress duke gently caress kentucky gently caress louisville gently caress msu gently caress wisconsin gently caress arizona

...Tom Izzo reminds me of Jack Klugman, who was cool, and that may be just enough to make me half-heartedly root for naaaaaaaaaaaah ugh.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The least talented team that Izzo has had in over a decade saved you all from Virginia basketball on a miracle run to the Elite 8 and somehow y'all think that's a bad thing.

Branden Dawson vs. Montrezl Harrell wild jumping man matchup is going to own.

This is the same school that produces the Michigan State football team, which I shouldn't have to remind you is also awesome.

Crimson Sox
Jan 16, 2008

Bromance
welp, time to root for Old Dominion

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

EvanTH posted:

what are the chances he's abducted and taken to a hidden government laboratory where they break and elongate all his bones, he comes back with an unstable eye and a twitch but big enough for the NBA and shaggy as ever

in this scenario, does he get to keep his goggles, because that is an essential aspect of the matt stainbrook experience, in my opinion

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

NickRoweFillea posted:

in this scenario, does he get to keep his goggles, because that is an essential aspect of the matt stainbrook experience, in my opinion

they grow necessarily thicker from his time spent underground without light

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm hoping for a Duke/Notre Dame final. They're both great schools full of great kids!

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

Probably Magic posted:

...Tom Izzo reminds me of Jack Klugman, who was cool, and that may be just enough to make me half-heartedly root for naaaaaaaaaaaah ugh.

I've always thought this too...

When they put the camera on Izzo after a bad call... all I see is Quincy being told to let it go, that the death was an accident not murder. Quincy then says "we'll see about that" and storms out the door. An hour later Quincy is right and smug as gently caress... Izzo stares down a ref, and then disappears into the team huddle. An hour later Michigan State has won, and Izzo is being interviewed by the side line reporter, acting like he has no idea what just happened.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Oh my god if the championship game was UK/UL.

I mean it won't be but oh my god if it were.

The state will shut down entirely. This is not a joke. Every single person in the state will take a sick day and commerce will grind to a halt.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Oh no the world would lose...uhhhh

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MourningView posted:

Oh no the world would lose...uhhhh

Bourbon and weird angular indie/math rock bands

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
The horses will go unraced. The moon will go unshined. The chicken will go unfried.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

EvanTH posted:

The horses will go unraced. The moon will go unshined. The chicken will go unfried.

a dark day indeed

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran

Chokes McGee posted:

Oh my god if the championship game was UK/UL.

I mean it won't be but oh my god if it were.

The state will shut down entirely. This is not a joke. Every single person in the state will take a sick day and commerce will grind to a halt.

I-64 would be a Mad Max esque hellscape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Milosh posted:

I-64 would be a Mad Max esque hellscape

"Would"

• Locked thread