Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Typical lovely brony snipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Here's a gaggle of socially unaware bronies unironically stalking a voice actress after a completely unrelated concert, after which the actress literally runs away

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

i love the way she literally runs away at the end

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Wow. Just... wow. :stare:

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
:sax:

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i love the way she literally runs away at the end

It's kind of disturbing. You can actually see in her eyes the fight-or-flight response triggering.

Also note how her voice drips with shame and fear when she says "I love bronies [oh god please don't kill me I don't want to be on the news I have a family]" :stonk:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i enjoy the "plot" or "lovingly drawn enormous asses" as it were

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HappyKitty posted:

It's kind of disturbing. You can actually see in her eyes the fight-or-flight response triggering.

Also note how her voice drips with shame and fear when she says "I love bronies [oh god please don't kill me I don't want to be on the news I have a family]" :stonk:

"You guys are changing the way I look at adult males who watch cartoon. Maybe, feminine, ish cartoons."

They honestly thought she was complementing them

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The more of an in-depth "artistic analysis" they give of the show to justify their watching it, the more of a sex thing it is to them.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Applewhite posted:

The more of an in-depth "artistic analysis" they give of the show to justify their watching it, the more of a sex thing it is to them.

this is p much how I feel about Twin Peaks

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

:(

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I don't even have it in me anymore with these people, they're just so loving sad and nothing will change that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

this is p much how I feel about Twin Peaks

oh like you wouldn't go to a sexparty choreographed by David Lynch

• Locked thread