Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm confused. I saw a Facebook post where someone called Obama a Muslim lover.

and another where it implied he wouldn't do anything to go after Japan if he was president during Pearl Harbor or claim the attacks weren't orchestrated by the Japanese military??? wtf

With some of the rhetoric I've seen I'm starting to think the right wing doesn't think Obama is killing enough people. you'd think the right wing would be creaming themselves over Muslim civilian death via remote controlled drones hoo rah *sips Mountain Dew, gets PTSD*

and the one that talked about him being a Muslim lover was a bunch of people stroking themselves over Ted Cruz???

What the gently caress the GOP are seriously gunning for a syrup drinking fag who was born in Canada to a Cuban dad for president in 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread