Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

"making documentaries in Nepal is soo mainstream" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:firstpost:

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

His name was General Butt Naked, and he was my friend

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLmkec_4Rfo

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

Ayy lmao I got high off peyote in a sweaty apartment full of naked shamans better write about my spiritual experience

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Oops my cellphone just got stolen...coverage over.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
*Interviews some nobody in the middle of nowhere who talks about how they used a bunch of drugs and caught some venereal diseases or something equally and utterly irrelevant to anyone*
*Story turns out to be profoundly more relevant and endearing to the public than anything from any mainstream news source*

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
*does an insane amount of narcotics*
*interviews world leaders*

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*is tim pool*
*is an insufferable human being*

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

*follows a bunch of chefs get drunk in NYC*
*30k views*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I still think you need to shut up!

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Crow_Rodeo posted:

*does an insane amount of narcotics*
*interviews world leaders*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rKLq3WHiE

:allears:
his attempts at macking on random journos during ferguson was p lol too

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
"I really feel that times are changing too fast for this culture. Like whats going to happen in 5 years?" -22 year old Broadcasting major who has never left her home state

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
check out my new documentary wherein i pulled like 6 all nighters in a row setting up a massive jenkem lab then invited random hobos over so i could talk to them about the weirdest drugs they've ever done and then shared the jenkem with them and took selfies

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
VICE is actually real good journalism

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
vice: when journalism meets chindian research chemical superlabs in a strip club parking lot

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

VICE is actually real good journalism

When the adults are involved.

Not when fucktarded giggly little girls go to different countries and mock the locals.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

When the adults are involved.

Not when fucktarded giggly little girls go to different countries and mock the locals.

but they have great tits, though

Kaloioannes
Oct 9, 2014

lol that fruit probably thinks journalism is going to change the world or something.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

but they have great tits, though

Yeah... when they have tits.

Im lookin at you skinny blonde from the UK!

Shes the worst. The skinny Asian chick is second worst.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
*makes a doc on the terrible lives of truck stop strippers*

*is a williamsburg trust fund brat who will never understand what the gently caress those women are going through*

*films this garbage*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHlDo3Zj_58&t=265s

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
"Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and today we're doing a documentary on Boko Haaram."

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Al Nipper posted:

*makes a doc on the terrible lives of truck stop strippers*

*is a williamsburg trust fund brat who will never understand what the gently caress those women are going through*

*films this garbage*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHlDo3Zj_58&t=265s

Hah! I forgot about that bullshit.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Russia bad

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Kaloioannes posted:

lol that fruit probably thinks journalism is going to change the world or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BrZGDFCSCA

Assuming you meant one of the VICE guys, yes and they're probably right.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*does illegal drugs or posts exposes about their sex life and takes pictures of it for money and recognition online*
*knows they'll only get away with it because their parents are loaded and insanely connected*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

*does illegal drugs or posts exposes about their sex life and takes pictures of it for money and recognition online*
*knows they'll only get away with it because their parents are loaded and insanely connected*

pics or it didn't happen

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

pics or it didn't happen

https://www.vice.com/read/powdered-alcohol-got-me-drunk-the-worst-way-possible

edit: in the related articles lmao :nws: https://www.vice.com/read/i-pegged-a-boy-and-i-liked-it-456 :nws:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*get paid literal minimum wage but still acts like a uppity reporter human being*

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Does anyone have any cables I can borrow? Anyone?

Hey that's my phone!!

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
The most entertaining think about VICE is reading the Facebook comments of the articles they post, I think a lot of them are written to intentionally rile up stupid FB users because it's really a glorious shitstorm everytime. I swear everytime I see a new post by VICE on my feed, I go straight to the comments without even reading the article headline. A+ entertainment.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
there's one where the skinny burnout traipses around the amazon basin to trip on frog poison that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life

highlights
- skinny drug nerd spends the entire time acting like he's documenting his adventure into heart of darkness/ cannibal holocaust or something
-gets increasingly hilarious as the backwater amazonians treat him like a crazy dumbass and reveal themselves to be more normal than he is
-locals lol at him as he writhes and shivers on the ground in agony after rubbing frog venom into his wounds (the poison was obtained by gently tickling the frog and it was then respectfully released by a local)
-one local says something that is translated as "human being" for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Yd7M3JNlw

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

*making journalism history by being the only human in North Korea with a beard*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Argyle posted:

*making journalism history by being the only human in North Korea with a beard*

lol

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Ugh, can you BELIEVE what the mayor of London is doing right now?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
*shrill voiced hipster guy streaming* endlessly talking up in a more and more outlandish way about how he almost died and how the cops owned the poo poo out of him by grabbing his velcro media patch. RIP TIm

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

bonvivant posted:

there's one where the skinny burnout traipses around the amazon basin to trip on frog poison that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life

highlights
- skinny drug nerd spends the entire time acting like he's documenting his adventure into heart of darkness/ cannibal holocaust or something
-gets increasingly hilarious as the backwater amazonians treat him like a crazy dumbass and reveal themselves to be more normal than he is
-locals lol at him as he writhes and shivers on the ground in agony after rubbing frog venom into his wounds (the poison was obtained by gently tickling the frog and it was then respectfully released by a local)

:vince: This guy is the fuckin worst. His idiot face, his idiot words and the idiot drug addled way he speaks.

E] "I feel like I'm being gangbanged by vegetation" (just saw a tree)

Hahaha first local he talks to looks at him and bursts out laughing, tells him hes a moron.

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Mar 27, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
HUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUT

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

bonvivant posted:

highlights

Oh god. I can't watch anymore than maybe 6 or so minutes of that. The guys voice...his sheer loving idiocy...

I want to strangle this man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

WMain00 posted:

Oh god. I can't watch anymore than maybe 6 or so minutes of that. The guys voice...his sheer loving idiocy...

I want to strangle this man.

he takes a dump off the side of the boat 13 minutes in while looking at the camera with a dumbass grin on his face you should watch it

• Locked thread