Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Post your story of being autistic, actually autistic in this thread. It's okay. I won't make fun of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:firstpost:
:goonsay:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I love to rub poo poo on the bathroom walls, but I always wash my hands before I play with my train set.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
One time I paid ten dollars to post on an Internet forum

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

ElectricSheep posted:

One time I paid ten dollars to post on an Internet forum

Somebody check the DSM

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
i played videogames and scream psychotically at the television if im not winning easily but continue to play 400+ hours even though i hate everything about the experience

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

you've tried real hard.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

i played videogames and scream psychotically at the television if im not winning easily but continue to play 400+ hours even though i hate everything about the experience

youtube or twitch RIGHT NOW

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Posters here are on so many levels I honestly have to remind myself that sometimes Goons really aren't posting ironically or doing some meta poo poo and are actually autistic retard children

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

mind the walrus posted:

Posters here are on so many levels I honestly have to remind myself that sometimes Goons really aren't posting ironically or doing some meta poo poo and are actually autistic retard children

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HEY VAPER posted:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

shut up, idiot

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

HEY VAPER posted:

i bet if you put this entire thing into search you'd get a loving ton of accurate results

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bobert Bobertson posted:

i bet if you put this entire thing into search you'd get a loving ton of accurate results

:rolleyes:

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

HEY VAPER posted:

I don't know what any of this means.

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I love to rub poo poo on the bathroom walls, but I always wash my hands before I play with my train set.

Can I play trains with you some time?

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I've spent $10 to post on an internet forum. Multiple times, even.

I play video games a lot, and when I'm with friends, we usually prefer a multiplayer game to going out.

I think Hitler is really funny, and also destroying black people with heavy machinery. It's just who I am.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

:rolleye:

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
im the goon with multiple forums accounts that aren't reregs

im one step away from the dollforum guys who post as their sex dolls

Kaloioannes
Oct 9, 2014
when I was 8 I got my first erection and I didn't know what to do with it, so I just unzipped my pants and let 'er out. my dad started yelling at me, all "THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING, BOY?!" and stuff.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HEY VAPER posted:

im the goon with multiple forums accounts that aren't reregs

im one step away from the dollforum guys who post as their sex dolls

me too. I have a whole lot of probations though.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

me too. I have a whole lot of probations though.

do you also register your different forums accounts through prepaid credit cards purchased with aliases and sometimes find yourself awake at 4 in the morning having a conversation with yourself in a week old tv/iv watch thread while on a dxm binge?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
All these posts are from my parachute accounts.

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
http://genius.com/4324930/Lulzguy88...r-was-all-about

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
... for those not in the know.....

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
gently caress u

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I only have one account. Plenty of differnt names, but the same guy

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Lulzguy88 had a persistent curiousity about what exactly FYAD was about. There is a tinge of regret in this section: it could be suggested that Lulzguy88 wished he had never discovered what FYAD humor was all about. Note the quotations around “ironic:” Lulzguy88 is implying that the true nature of FYAD goes beyond mere irony and his original perception, towards something more nuanced.

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
i like watching jeopardy.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

im ironically autistic

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
don't irl autists like have an inability to understand irony :confused:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bunky posted:

im ironically autistic

We know, buddy.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lulzguy88 had a persistent curiousity about what exactly FYAD was about. There is a tinge of regret in this section: it could be suggested that Lulzguy88 wished he had never discovered what FYAD humor was all about. Note the quotations around “ironic:” Lulzguy88 is implying that the true nature of FYAD goes beyond mere irony and his original perception, towards something more nuanced.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

HEY VAPER posted:

gently caress you

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

We know, buddy.

i ironically enjoy your posting

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bunky posted:

i ironically enjoy your posting

Your new avatar is gross, but I still like it. What happened to banana head?

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

gently caress you

someone literally wrote that

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
When are we getting a forum about watching people's court and screaming inappropriately

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Aralan posted:

When are we getting a forum about watching people's court and screaming inappropriately

Isn't that DND

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
tv/iv you should make the megathread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Do you think Raymond killed himself when Wapner got replaced

• Locked thread